Blame It On The Hormones (3)

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiff! Where have you been?" Sunny immediately ran to her when she approached the bus a few minutes later.

"Well, there was this stray cat that needed some attention…" she trailed off, her eyes wandering for a moment to the onyx eyed girl who acted as if she was oblivious to her return while showing some guys how to properly kick a soccer ball. Only her little smirk at her words let her know she knew exactly what she was talking about. "And I really needed something to cool off, so I got some ice cream."

"That's cool. The teacher said we can get back on the bus in a minute."

And sure enough, five minutes later, they were once again on the road. Some of the "cool" students gathered at the back in a semi-circle to talk and laugh, make plans for the evening, including of course the soccer team and their girlfriends.

"I can't wait to check out the whole place!" Sooyoung announced, causing Sunny, her girlfriend to roll her eyes.

"Right, you'll drive hundreds of miles just to play more soccer??" she asked incredulously.

The ‘guys’ looked at each other, then at her and nodded. "Yeah." They said simultaneously.

The girls just rolled their eyes and decided to drop the topic before serious fights broke loose. Or rather them getting all pissed off and start beating their girlfriend’s asses.

The ‘guys’, sensing the building tension, decided to shift their attention to a different topic. And that topic was none other than their captain, Kim Taeyeon and the bet.

"Yo dude, it's been six hours since the last time you touched your precious girlfriend. Feeling your resolve starting to crack, yet?" Sooyoung teased Taeyeon who just looked coolly at her.

"I told you, man, I'm cool." Her eyes crossed her girlfriends for a quick moment. "I can't wait to cut you hair in whatever style I want.”

Laughter broke out.

“Get ready to be bald Soo! Oh and don’t forget to come to the next training wearing fitted pj’s partnered with combat boots and colorful wigs!”

More laughter erupted.

"Whatever you say, Kim. I still don't believe you can take it till tonight."

"That's no problem!" Taeyeon confirmed again annoyed when a slight movement caught her attention.

The guys went back to talk about things she couldn't care less as she watched, with raised eyebrows, her girlfriend eating her Popsicle, the cold ice deliberately slow and seductively. Her upper body was slightly leaning to the side, making sure she could catch a deeper glimpse inside her blouse. Her free hand was playing with the hem of her skirt that was trailing deliberately high on her mid thigh.

Taeyeon swallowed hard.

Her heart increased in speed as she looked at the guys to make sure no one was paying attention to the extremely scene that took place right under their noises. To her surprise, they all seemed to be too busy with themselves to notice and she was free to look at her again.

A familiar throb in her lower regions started to spread when the soccer team captain watched the ice disappear between the delicious lips she had tasted just minutes before and would do anything to taste again as soon as she could. If possible, her arousal grew when the girl, who was smirking to herself but pretended to be oblivious to the suggestiveness of her actions, her lips off the ice slowly before repeating the action.

She watched the wickedly shaped Popsicle disappear in again, wishing with all her might it was her a certain part of her girlfriends anatomy that received the attention and that, honestly, deserved it so much more as well for crying out loud!

Taeyeon shifted uncomfortably in her seat as her problem became undeniable and disturbing. What was worse was that she could have sworn she saw her grin spread but she only met her eyes for a second before looking innocently at the ceiling again. She cursed under her breath and looked around, throwing a few sentences in the conversation about sports that were completely random before glancing as inconspicuously as she could, hopefully with a bored expression that she tried really hard for, at her girlfriend who just then tilted her head back a little to over .

With all her might she kept the groan inside, shifting her position on her seat yet again, inwardly cursing her for being able to do that to her. She could blame her hormones on it. Or her being so y and irresistible. Or her hormones. Or the fact that it was forbidden for them today. Did she mention her raging hormones yet?

"Tae, what's up?" Choi always-count-on-her-to-interrupt-all-the-fun-moments-in-Taeyeon's-life Sooyung was looking at her strangely. "You ok? Is…are you drooling, Kim?"

Conversation died down and all eyes focused on Taeyeon. Blushing, she quickly stood up and turned her back to the gang in order to hide her blush and other…problems before they saw and she'd never live it down. "Hell no Choi!" she quickly whipped over the corners of with the back of her hand. "It's just so damn hot in here and stuffy. I really need something to drink."

She returned hastily to her seat and took out her water bottle, gulping down most of its content while trying desperately to ban the flood of naughty images that were taking over her brain. He could have sworn she heard Tiffany giggle quietly behind her and cursed her inwardly. And her hormo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter