Blame It On The Hormones (1)

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first few weeks after summer vacation are always the nicest. No teacher was stressing yet, the homework was still easy and quickly done, the students were still relaxed from vacation and the whole atmosphere was just light.

That was, unless you were a senior. Teachers starts stressing over finals from the first day on, the pressure was huge, the tension often so thick you could cut through it.

That’s why the schools popular soccer team and their class felt lucky to be able to take a break from all the stress. Two months before the finals they were forced to get up before the sun did and were now sitting in a school bus to a last field trip. They felt fortunate to participate in this last school trip together and were obviously determined to enjoy it to the limits.

“God! You are too stupid to take the right cookies with you? I said chocolate chip!!” A loud voice from the back could be heard.

“Quiet! I wanna sleep!”

“Woah, you really do look scary in the morning.”

“Shut up, dude! Don’t mess with the Ice Princess!”

“No, you shut up!”

“No, you…”

“Couldn’t we go at like, the afternoon? When NORMAL people get up?”

A whole bunch of murmurs could be heard who agreed with this.

“Hey, where’s my juice?”

“Who wants hamburger?”

“Unnie please refrain from eating that, it will kill you!”

“Why did I have to sit next to you again?”

“I can’t believe they made us get up so early!” a blonde girl hair complained, her eyes heavy and still drunken with sleep as she tried to open her eyes and stared out of the window into the Intense darkness.

“Right unnie! And why are they making us use this old bus? I swear, we’ll die before we even arrive!”

“Would you just stop complaining??” Another blonde girl, next to her said for the umpteenth time.

“Why couldn’t we fly?? Oh god, look!” She touched her cheeks. “My skin is already dry as a dessert. What’s coming next? Split ends? Broken heels?”

The short-haired girl sounded almost hysterical as she creamed her face and arms.

“I swear Nic, if you don’t quit talking I’m going to sit somewhere else.” Her girlfriend grumbled next to her and dipped her snapback lower to cover her face, desperately trying to fall asleep and block out the whining of her girlfriend.

“Fine! Then sit somewhere else I don’t care!” she pouted and crossed her arms.

“Aish!” her girlfriend grumbled.

“What now?!”

“Nothing…” the blonde girlfriend mumbled.

“Kim Hyoye—“ her words were cut off as another voice hovered them. The whole atmosphere dropping to zero.

“Nicole Jung. I don’t ing care if you’re my cousin but if you won’t zip that mouth of yours, I’ll make sure that both of you are gonna sleep all through out to this whole trip.”

Nicole and her girlfriend suddenly sat upright. Their bodies stiffening after hearing that deadly cold voice coming from Nicole’s cousin, none other than the Ice Princess.

“Fine…” Nicole only huffed and rummaged through her rather large beauty case, her dismay clearly written on her features as she checked herself in a mirror.

The ice princess only rolled her eyes, murmuring to herself about how she couldn’t believe she would failed geology if she had refused to participate in this ‘so important’ field trip. After complaining a little quieter, talking more to herself now, she took her eye mask and tried to go back to sleep to hopefully nap through this horrible ordeal she has to go through so early in her life.

Hyoyeon let out a quiet sigh of relief and prayed the peace would last while the tanned raven haired girl behind them sigh as well but for completely different reasons.

“Isn’t my sica-baby so cute?” the tanned girl commented as she gaze lovingly at the sleeping Ice princess, which is by the way, beside her.

A fist collided with her head from behind. “Shut the up, Yul!”

“Yah! What the hell dude?!” Yuri turned around to look at her fellow soccer player while rubbing the back of her head.

Sooyoung opened to reply but the girl sitting next to her was faster, mirroring her actions and smacking her over the head.

“Sooyoung, leave the girl alone.”

“Hey!” she defended herself while rubbing her head as well. “It’s just not normal to sigh like a preschooler in love over every word that leaves the Ice Princess’s mouth.”

Sunny rolled her eyes. “This nickname is so old Soo!”

“Are you lecturing me about nicknames, Lee? Beside she’s still the Ice Princess to everyone.”

“You bet I am. And, I think it’s rather cute that Yuri adores her so much.” She crossed her arms at her front and her eyes narrowed at Sooyoung. “Unlike somebody I know who can’t appreciate her girlfriend.”

Sooyoung immediately backed off, gulped and her eyes softened as she looked at her disappointed girlfriend with a pleading gaze. “B-but Bunny, I told you I am sorry I forgot our anniversary.”

She huffed and turned her head away from her. Sooyoung sighed deeply and tried to touch her arm but she swat it away.

“But sweetheart, please let me—“

“You have to try better than that, Choi.” Sunny hissed, her glare enough to make Sooyoung gulp again.

A deep chuckle from her left caused her to turn her head and glare at the person who dared laugh at her misery.

“Honestly Soo, don’t you think it’s a little early to be having love quarrels?” The sand haired girl looked at her watch to see it wasn’t even five in the morning.

“Dude, I swear—“

“Leave Taeyeon alone!” Sunny interjected vehemently. “She’s the perfect gentlewoman and a great girlfriend. You can learn so much from her.”

Taeyeon laughed at this. “You should listen to your girlfriend.”

Sooyoung snorted and sunk back in her seat, arms now crossed in front of her chest. “Tsk, I don’t even wanna be like her.” She turned to look at her girlfriend. “I didn’t know you liked your woman whipped.”

“YAH!” Taeyeon suddenly protested. “I am not whipped you giant!”

“What’s with the giant you midget!”

“What did you just say?!”

“Midget!”

“Ugh! Shut up walking flagpole!”

“Dwarf!”

“Stick!”

“Peewee!”

“Stiff!”

“Tiny—Ouch!”

Sunny had smacked her girlfriends’ head again for bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter