Blame It On The Hormones (2)

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spending the next couple hours catching up on sleep, the bus became very quiet. But as soon as the teacher in charge announced the impending halt at a rest stop, the students seemed to awaken pretty quickly. Well, except for the Ice Princess who is known for being a heavy sleeper, but still gorgeous nonetheless.

Having ignored her since her change of seats, Taeyeon glanced sideways at Sooyoung. The latter was busy with a portable electronic game, which for surely owned by Sunny, while she laughed about something that Yuri had said to her. The tanned girl was kneeling on the seat that was located behind Sooyoung and looking over her shoulder at the game.

They were too busy to notice Taeyeon was awake and she seized the moment to peer from behind her bangs over at her girlfriend. With a soft sigh she noticed that she had taken off her school hoodie, HER varsity soccer hoodie to be precise, because the temperature in the bus had increased since the sun came out. Tiffany was leaning against her seat, arms lightly folded on her lap and looking dreamily out of the window. Her hair curling around one side of her neck provided her with a good view of her creamy skinned right shoulder that lay exposed to the stuffy air. The whole picture was so alluring that all Taeyeon wanted to do was to jump over to her old seat, push Sunny away and take Tiffany in her arms, kissing her senseless and allow her lips to follow the teasing curves of her neck and shoulder.

Taeyeon shook her head to bring her mind back to reality and just then, Tiffany turned her head at her, having sensed her girlfriends’ byuntae eyes on her. Taeyeon grinned toothily, her cute chin dimple showing, while Tiffany sent her a sweet eyesmile, which melts Taeyeon’s heart everytime, before quickly looking away. Taeyeon was confused about her actions for a moment but then she felt the clap on her shoulder.

“Look who had risen from the death, guys,” Sooyoung chuckled, abandoning her game to gift her friend with her undivided attention. Unless, of course, it concerns food or her girlfriend Sunny.

“Shut up, Choi!” Taeyeon snarled.

“My, my. Aren’t we cranky after waking up? I wonder how Tiff puts up with your mood swings, Kim.”

An evil smirked crossed Taeyeon’s features. She looked at Sooyoung with one raised eyebrow. “She never complained before.”

The ‘guys’ around them laughed and Sooyoung just playfully smirked, feeling that it’s safest to change topics before it gets to worse. “Dude, I heard they have an open field with some nets at our hostel.”

“That’s awesome unnie!” Yoona joined in, more ‘guys’ from the team agreeing behind her.

“Yes! We can play some kicks!” Hyoyeon, feeling giddy out of nowhere, butted in.

“Thought this trip will be all boring!” Yuri agreed also, spinning the soccer ball on her finger that she had brought along. Forgot to tell you that Yuri is also part of the basketball team.

“But I’m not playing on their team!” Taeyeon pointed with her extended thumb at Yuri and Sooyoung. The other’s laughed again and both Yuri and Sooyoung just rolled their eyes jokingly at their captain.

“Whatever, Tae. We’re gonna beat you anyway! Hah!”

“Don’t mess with two giants midget!”

“The !”

“Unnie, I’ll team up with you!”

“Yah Yoong! Why are you teaming up with the midget?”

“ing hell Soo—“

Just when the laughing erupt and Taeyeon opened to retort, the teacher called for the students’ attention.

“We’re going to make a thirty minute halt in two minutes at the rest stop. You can use the restrooms there and there’s even a shop if you’re feeling hungry. We’ll meet again here at eleven. Don’t make me regret having unleashed you or it will be the last time.”

The two minutes it took the bus driver to reach the stop was spent by students talking to each other and asking about who was getting what. Nothing new actually.

Tiffany sighed and unconsciously moved her eyes to her girlfriend who was halfheartedly engaged in a loud conversation with the other ‘guys’. But her breath was caught in when she saw that her girlfriends’ eyes were anywhere but her soccer buddies. With heavy desire in them, the brown orbs she loved so much were completely fixed on her, drowning her with her hot gaze. Her eyes was so intense she felt warm blush creeping on her cheeks before she even knew it. She bravely stared right back, her insides immediately swirling in a familiar warmth that no one else but only Taeyeon can give her. The warmth was reaching her core as suddenly some student walked right into their view line. The girl panted a little and it had nothing to do with the heat in the bus.

“You coming? I have to use the toilets,” Sunny asked Tiffany who just nodded as an answer. She was still in that ‘moment’.

“Let’s also asked Jess and Seohyun…”

“Yeah sure,” Sunny answered but then stared at Tiffany with skeptical eyes when she noticed something. “Hey Tiff, are you alright? Why are you red?”

“Uhmmm…” Tiffany tried to avoid Sunny’s gaze. “Nothing. Let’s just go Sunny. I really need a cool drink or something. It’s so warm here.”

“Hmm. Okay,” Sunny agreed but not totally convinced. “You sure Tiff?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter