Secret Kiss (1)

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Love Her (Solar)

 

"Solar!" Amber shouted from the door. "I'm going out now! If you are hungry you can make some sandwiches. There is some lettuce leftover in the fridge. Take care of Byul for me. Bye!" With that, Amber sprinted out of the house.

"What the…Amber!" Solar screamed, only to hear the latch of the door. "Amber!" she fumed.

Amber would never know what would happen to her when she gets home.

“She happily goes out on a date with Krystal and leaves me alone at home to do everything!" Solar mumbled indignantly to herself. "Amber, you better pray I do not commit homicide when you return!"

Solar wanted to stomp her way upstairs, but thinking of the innocent Byul sleeping in Amber's room, she banished the thought. Amber was the one who should endure the punishment, not Byul. As quietly as she could, she maneuvered her way up the stairs all the way to Amber's room.

Amber and Byul had been working on an important project for a few days. They had spent sleepless nights and countless weary hours working non-stop on it. It had finally been completed yesterday night and the two teenagers put their heads down for a long-awaited peaceful slumber which evaded them all week. Solar did not know how, but Amber had somehow contacted Krystal for a date today and regained enough energy to go on it. Plus, she didn't seem sleep-deprived at all. She wondered if her housemate was actually some kind of alien or man-made A.I. that seemed human-like. Byul was a different case. The moment they had finished the project, her head immediately dropped to the pillow and she drifted into a deep sleep, catching up on the rest that her body had been seriously lacking the entire week.

Solar knocked on Amber's room door gently. "Byul, are you awake?" she called out as she slowly opened the door.

No answer came from the occupant and Solar could see why. Byul was still in bed, with her eyes closed and blankets over her. She showed no signs of getting up.

"It's natural." Solar thought. "She had been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter