Chapter 5

Smile for me,Hyung

"Doctor!how are Seungri?is he OK?"Hyunseung ask panicky as soon after doctor walk out from Seungri room."I don't know to say,but basicly people fainted twice in a week is not a good thing.and I don't think so he fainted because of tiredness,how about we do some checkup on him after he wake up soon?"Doctor explain to Hyunseung that look so desperate."just do what u want doc,I will pay it.make sure he just save".the doctor just nodded.

"Doctor can I visit him now?"

"Yes,u may"Hyunseung walk hurrily inside the room then found Seungri lying on the bed look so fragile and his face so pale.also there is the tube attach at his nose."Seungri"Hyunseung hurrily walk to Seungri bed then hold his hand,his hands feel so cold."he still in high fever that why doctor ask me to attach that tube at his nose.also I just finish injected some medicine for him.now u can fully visit him.I will out now"the nurse said politely then excuse herself out after finish her work.After 5hours keep holding Seungri hand while do nothing,Hyunseung suddenly got idea.he want to call Seungri Hyungs."Seungri,I'm scared.I think I should let your Hyung now that u are here".when Hyunseung about to reach his phone suddenly he felt cold hand holding him as stop to reach his phone."Seungri?what's wrong?do u need something?"Hyunseung said after he noticed Seungri half wake up from his sleep while holding his hand.Seungri just shooked his head when Hyunseung noticed Seungri didn't reply anything to him after he try to reach his phone again."Seungri ah,is it really OK if your Hyung didn't know u are here?"Hyunseung ask worriedly after saw Seungri close his eyes and take deep breath."Hyung,let's do it.do check up on me.I also want to know what's wrong with my body.I can't hold those pain anymore.at least get me know what wrong with me".Seungri said weakly and try to get up by himself.but without Hyunseung help he wouldn't never get up from bed."do u really?u fainted just now and u so weak now!"

"If I do the checkup more earlier so I can rest later Hyung.just do it"Seungri said and smile.Hyunseung can't fight but just follow what Seungri want.they walk together to doctor room then asking him for check up on Seungri."how do u feel now Seungri Shi?are your head hurting or u feel wanna throw up or else?"The doctor ask while check on Seungri."my head feel so hurting,and when I want to sleep so suddenly I sweating and felt so cold like ice at my body"Seungri explain weakly after the doctor done check on him."how about we do some check up on u?do u want to?"the doctor smile after Seungri just nodded."but u look still weak with your fever"The doctor ask again for sure."just do it doctor"the doctor just nodded his head then start their check up.After all the check up already done,Seungri suddenly become limp when Hyunseung help him to rest again in his room."Seungri ah,do u really OK if u walk,I will take a wheelchair if u tired to walk"Hyunseung said and still holding Seungri hand to bring him to his room.Seungri just shooked his head then just walk to his room."Seungri ah,doctor said the result maybe will out tommorow.so do u want me to call your Hyung,said to them that u here?"Seungri just shooked his head"don't Hyung,please.they will worried about me Hyung.just don't say to them"Seungri said whispering because holding his own tears."okok,Hyung will.but if I want to call next time u can't say anything"Seungri want to argue again but Hyunseung just pretending like didn't hear him talking so he just pouting."Seungri here,eat this.u already been through of check up just now with empty stomach.so eat this"Hyunseung give Seungri a box of kimbab and made Seungri hurrily take it from him."Seungri?where by 'thank u'?"Hyunseung tease Seungri again after he saw Seungri take it and eat it hurrily.Seungri pouted again after hear it."Hyung u bad.anyway thank u" however he still sick and look so pale he very look cute with that pout,so Hyunseung talk out his phone and quickly snap some pic of Seungri."hehe Seungri u look cute"Hyunseung said then show his phone to Seungri then Seungri just ignore him and keep eat kimbab."eat ok after this,u must sleep".Seungri just nodded his head weakly then fell sleep after eat kimbab.

 

Tommorow morning,

When Seungri still sleeping in the morning,Hyunseung just walk inside the toilet and start take some bath.change some cloth that he bring after he ask his father driver to bring here because he tell them that he take care of his friend here.he walk out from toilet and look Seungri still sleeping,he just smile and walk out to buy some breakfast because Seungri didn't like hospital food.after buy some breakfast he suddenly remember about the last night appointment.he hurrily walk there to ask about Seungri condition."*knock knock*can I come in doctor?"

"Yes,Hyunseung Shi"

"Doctor,how my dongsaeng?what he got?is he OK?"the doctor just bend down and shooked his head."what u mean by that doctor?"Hyunseung suddenly feel panic.

"When we do check up last night,he got Leukemia stage 2"Hyunseung feel so shocked and suddenly cry when hear that."what?!how can.please doctor help him.cure him.I will pay for it!really"Hyunseung that still shocked hold doctor hand and crying."we are doctor we will trying.for now he just must to got chemotherapy treatment for now"Hyunseung keep crying after hear all doctor explaination."u must be strong for him.he already weak,so u must to hold him until he being strong again"doctor said then patted Hyunseung back.Hyunseung then just walk out from doctor room and walk to Seungri room."Hyung will help u Seungri.I will make sure u just fine"Hyunseung said in his mind then walk inside Seungri room and find Seungri no where to be found."he must throw up again"

He hurrily run to toilet and found Seungri hold the wall with his left arm and keep throw up."Seungri!u OK?"Hyunseung patted Seungri back but Seungri ignored him and keep throw up.he suddenly limp because of tired."Hyung,help me to the bed.I'm tired"Seungri said weakly."Hyung,do u already know the result Hyung?"Seungri ask weakly while try to stay awake."doctor said,u got leukemia Seungri.Seungri ah"Hyunseung sobbing then crying after saw Seungri that look shooked with Hyunseung word."Hyung,how.I'm scared Hyung.I don't want go away from my Hyung and u too.Hyung"Seungri then hug Hyunseung Sadly."Hyung.please call my Hyung.I want hear their voice.please call them to come here"Seungri weak voice make Hyunseung cry more harder then pull out his phone.

 

"Hello,Jiyong Hyung.I have something to say.Seungri got hospitalized.he suddenly fainted last night because of high fever"Hyunseung lie to Jiyong.

"What!which hospital Hyunseung ah?!"

"Seoul hospital Hyung"

"I be right there"Hyunseung then end the call then saw Seungri crying sadly."Hyung I'm so sorry burdening u..I'm so so sorry"Hyunseung just shooked his head then let Seungri rest first while waiting his Hyung,Jiyong,Seunghyun,Daesung,And Youngbae to come.

...............

I miss panda.