Chapter 10

Smile for me,Hyung

Seungri open his eyes then found his Hyunseung Hyung sit beside him and hold his hand tight,crying and praying.he use his other free hand to hold his Hyunseung hand that hold Seungri hand."u awaked Seungri?do u want something?water or food?".Hyunseung ask then wipe his tears."water Hyung,I feel so thirsty".Seungri said then try get up but he just continue in his sleep position after failed get up."here Seungri".Hyunseung said help Seungri sit in the bed while still sobbing."Hyung,look.even u cry after know my condition.stop it already Hyung.that's why I told u not to tell my other Hyung.I know it would be the same thing like now.Hyung don't cry for me.stop cry please".Seungri said then wipe Hyunseung wipe. "Its just too sad to know u in this kind condition Seungri ah".Hyunseung said caressing Seungri hand."anyway Seungri.this is our new friend,Shaelin".Hyunseung said then open the curtain that block his bed between her bed."hi Seungri.Hyunseung Oppa".Shaelin said then smile widely to them."hi Shaelin,nice to meet u".Seungri said weakly to her."Oppa,did u wait for your chemo?".Shaelin ask.Seungri just shut his mouth and let Hyunseung answer it."yes he is.Shaelin ah,do u already eat?do u want eat?I have some since Seungri didn't want to eat".Hyunseung said then look at Seungri that already pout."I already eat some just now.but hospital food tasteless.it's OK just ask him to eat.I also have no appetite to eat".Shaelin said then grab her phone and play song but it can only hear by herself because she wear earphone."how u know her Hyung?".Seungri ask after saw Shaelin already sleep while hearing song from her phone."she also patient here.same like u.so I ask her name.when u still sleep I just feel so bored then I got to know her,so now we already become friends".Hyunseung said then Peel some fruit."Hyung?did she have family?".

"She alone,why?".

"Nothing Hyung.just ask.thank u Hyung".Seungri then take some fruit that already being cut by Hyunseung just now and munching it."Hyung,is it OK if I stay here without Hyung know it?how if they ask me where I go?then what I must to say.Hyung,just let me out from here please".

"Shh,Seungri don't be too noisy.plus no.Seungri I will tell them that I ask u to sleep with me at my home because of homework to them.don't worry".Hyunseung then calm down Seungri that just panick so suddenly."so u come here without your Hyung knowing it?".Shaelin ask after woke up because feel thirsty."yes.why?".Seungri ask her while seeing Shaelin drink some water from fridge."don't be like that.your Hyung love u right".Shaelin said then sit on her bed again."yes because of they love me I don't want they knowing this".Seungri said almost crying."don't be like that.u lucky that your Hyung love u.not like me.I'm orphan,no one love me even my own adapt parents.such a rubbish.u should thankful".Shaelin hold her tears then look outside the window."I just can't.their smile just too precious to me.I can't change it to tears.I love them.let me face this.my Hyunseung Hyung already here.it's enough.I will not tell them.I will become healthy again and continue make them happy".Seungri said then look at Shaelin that just staring at window."u are so lucky.people love u.I'm so jealous".Shaelin turn in front of Seungri then smile brightly."ahh,stop this already.I just wake up from my sleep to turn off my music and drink water but I already far away.so yeah.Good night.I sleep first".Shaelin end her word then pull the blanket cover her body then close her eyes.Seungri just smile over her then ask Hyunseung to sleep because he already sleepy and want to sleep."good night Seungri,tomorrow u will attend first chemo.good night".Hyunseung smile while still patting Seungri hand to make him sleep more comfortable.

 

Hyunseung wake up Seungri after the morning show up.he feed Seungri some food together with Shaelin.after they done eat there is some nurses with the doctor come."Kang Seungri,Lee Shaelin.do u guys ready for your chemo?".Seungri just nodded his head while Shaelin keep playing with her phone,ignore the doctor."Lee Shaelin,do u hear me?".Doctor Kim said while hold Shaelin phone that she seiz just now."it's not my first time doing this doctor,of course I'm ready enough.give it back".Shaelin said angrily try to get her phone again.Seungri and Hyunseung just blinked their eyes weirdly seeing the situation in front of them.the nurses just laugh seeing them."Doctor Kim,stop it already or I runaway from here".Shaelin give up then sulking over Doctor Kim."here.don't do this always,your new friends will think weird about u.now both of u do u ready?".Doctor Kim ask both of them."yes Doctor,hurry up!".Shaelin said while playing with her phone again,ignore Doctor Kim."Kang Seungri?do u ready?".Doctor Kim ask Seungri after saw him just silent when she ask him."I...I...".Seungri stuttering his word."I'm here Seungri".Hyunseung whisper at Seungri ear."I'm ready doctor".Seungri said in slow.Doctor Kim just nodded her head then take the needle from nurse."Hyung...I scared of needle".Seungri said then hold Hyunseung hand.Shaelin stop playing with her phone after hear Seungri scare voice just now.she staring at Seungri then look at Doctor Kim."Doctor Kim,do me first.u inject him later,he scared now doctor".Shaelin said then smile widely to Seungri and Hyunseung."OK Shaelin ah,now laid.stop playing phone already".Shaelin nodded her head then put her phone on the drawer.Shaelin close her eyes when the doctor start injecting."Doctor, can I hear music?I'm bored.erm".Shaelin said slow.Doctor Kim just nodded her head.then help her take her phone on the drawer together with earphone."I will turn off when u already fall sleep later OK".Shaelin just smile then lend her hand near Seungri bed."now Seungri it's your turn,be ready OK".Doctor Kim smile to Seungri."Seungri,hold my hand and hold your Hyung hand too.so u will feel better when get injection later".Shaelin said still waiting for Seungri hand at her hand grip.Seungri look at Hyunseung face then Hyunseung lend his hand near Seungri.Seungri just accept it following with Shaelin hand."I'm ready doctor".Seungri said hold both of them hand's tight."I will inject u now".Seungri close his eyes,let some of his tears out."I must strong for my Hyung".Seungri said in his mind before he drift in sleep because tired.same as Shaelin.Doctor and nurses excuse them self out leave Hyunseung alone take care of Seungri and Shaelin.Hyunseung suddenly remember doctor word to Shaelin just now.he saw already Shaelin peacefully sleep.he walk to Shaelin bed then carefully pull earphone out from her ear and turn off music at her phone.Hyunseung place it carefully at the drawer that she put before.

 

Hyunseung unlock his phone then noticed some of messages from Jiyong and Seunghyun,Seungri Hyung.he read it carefully before he cry.

 

From:Jiyongie Hyung 

To:Hyunseungie

Ya Hyunseung,Seungri with u?what he doing?let me talk to him.also why u didn't answer my call?

 

From:Seunghyunnie Hyung

To:Hyunseungie

Seungie ah,where Ri?is he sleep at your home today?homework matter?if yes,said to him we wish luck here.also tell him to come back home early when he already settle his work.OK.love u Seungie ah.

 

Hyunseung just cry because must lied  to them.what he type to them is all lie.

 

From:Hyunseungie

To:Jiyongie Hyung

He doing his homework together with me Hyung.I'm sorry not telling u first before take him away.he he.for awhile I will 'kidnap' him Hyung.I promise will turn him back to u Hyung.also I'm sorry because not answer your call.I silent my phone.

 

Hyunseung cry when seeing reply from Jiyong.he definitely waiting for Hyunseung reply.

 

From:Jiyongie Hyung

To:Hyunseungie

Good then Hyunseung.take care of him nicely OK.he definitely naughty boy.don't pampering him to much OK

 

Hyunseung just smile with that message however he still crying.now he must to reply Seunghyun Hyung message.he take the deep breath and prepare for lie again.

 

From:Hyunseungie

To:Seunghyunnie Hyung 

Yes homework matter.I 'kidnap' him awhile OK Hyung.don't angry.i will turn him back soon.hehe. good bye and thanks Hyung!

 

Hyunseung keep crying when read the message that Seunghyun reply to him.they definitely believe with what he said.Seunghyun just reply '👌👍Seungie ah'. 

"I'm sorry Hyung.really I didn't mean to lie to u.I will try take a good care to him Hyung.I promise.believe me Hyung,I'm try again I'm sorry".Hyunseung lock his phone then cry for a hours before fell into sleep.

*

*

*

*

HAHA LONG TIME NOT UPDATE.SORRY GUYS..A LOT STUFF TO BE DONE....PLEASE COMMENT GUYS!OR I WILL DELETE THIS BOOK IF THERE IS NO ONE LIKE IT...ERM~T_T~