Chapter 15

Smile for me,Hyung

Seungri,Shaelin,Hyunseung and Daesung woke up early since Doctor Kim enter their room to check up over Seungri and Shaelin also to announce the result from last night test."Congrats Kang Daesung,your bone marrow can be donor to Seungri.it's suit well with him" Doctor Kim said with smile.Daesung also smile widely hearing that good news.he hug Seungri tenderly then patted his back."so Doctor, when would him attend the operation?" 

 

"We will do it as soon as possible according to his health" Doctor reply to Hyunseung.

 

"Doctor,Hyung may I request something?" Daesung,Hyunseung and Doctor Kim nodded their head.

 

"Can hurrily we make this operation?I want to out from here.please,the bill also will increase.Hyung Doctor please" Seungri plead to them.Daesung just sigh and sit beside him,wipe his dongsaeng hair lovingly."Doctor? Can or not?I don't care how it would cost" Hyunseung said agree with Seungri,he really can't see Seungri like this."I also ready to attend it Doctor. Its OK,maybe it would hurt me a bit,but seeing my dongsaeng hurting,I'm feel dying" Daesung said trembling holding his tears."I can't decide now,but if he good enough to do it maybe we can do it the day after tomorrow" Doctor Kim said half guilty to decide it.Seungri just nodded his head then excuse himself to sleep.

 

"Seungri!" Jiyong greet happily after he enter Seungri room.but he just shooked his head after Hyunseung and Daesung told him he still sleeping.he put down the food that he buy before come to hospital and walk to beside his bed.he kiss Seungri forehead and wipe his hair.Seungri slowly open his eyes after feel someone his hair."Jiyong Hyung?" Jiyong stop wipe Seungri hair when hearing Seungri voice."yey,baby maknae already woke up...maknae ah,Hyung buy something for u.do u want to eat it now?" Jiyong said happily and help Seungri sit.Seungri just nodded his head then rub his eyes."maknae so cute" Jiyong pinch Seungri cheek after look at him that rubbing his eyes cutely.Hyunseung and Daesung just laugh."Hyunseung ah,go wake up Shaelin too.I bet she also hungry" Hyunseung nodded his head then walk to her bed.

But he just shooked his head because Shaelin refuse to eat again."she lost her appetite to eat Hyung" Jiyong just sigh."Daesung ah,help me save one box of food. When she want eat soon give it to her OK" Daesung nodded and take one of the box and put it in fridge near Shaelin bed.he staring at Shaelin that sleep and keep thinking if Seungri will be like her when get treatment soon.he stop daydreaming when hear has Jiyong Hyung calling him to eat.he walk to Seungri bed again then open the box to eat."Seungri ah,open your mouth.let Hyung fed u OK" Jiyong hold the spoon and show it infront of Seungri."but Hyung.." Seungri look protest to eat by his Jiyong Hyung."but what maknae?" Jiyong cut him."u must eat too Hyung.it's OK I can eat it by myself" Jiyong just smile at Seungri then shoved the spoon inside his mouth."I can eat while feeding u maknae ah.I already eat,now your turn" Jiyong scooped some food again and show it in front Seungri.Seungri just sigh then open his mouth swallow all the food that his Jiyong Hyung gave.

 

"Seungri ah,Hyung must to go work tomorrow.ah Hyung really wish to skip work but I must yo find money for u,for us.Seungri ah Hyung will come again tomorrow OK" Jiyong kissed Seungri forehead lightly before he left the room after end eat dinner with Seungri.

"Hyung,is it I will be like Shaelin when I get treatment soon?" Seungri ask all of sudden after few minutes Jiyong leave him."why u asking it maknae?" Daesung ask him,try to comfort him.he do make some searching about leukemia after he got knew about his dongsang condition.so he knew well what will happen on him if he attend the treatment session also the effect attend or skip the session."because Shaelin always look like that.lost appetite,thin,tired,pale.Hyung I'm scared" Seungri said scared then hug Daesung tight,crying sadly."Seungri ah,u will be fine.I'm promise.u will be healthy again.I'm your Hyung right.I will try hard to protect u from any harm.u also please try to survive,fight this disease Seungri OK" Daesung pull Seungri from his embrace then wipe Seungri tears that keep flowing down.Hyunseung then give tissue for Seungri."don't cry Seungri ah,poor my best friend" Hyunseung said before sit beside Seungri bed."I will try Hyung.now I have confident to attend the operation soon.thank u very much Hyung because soothing me down.u like can read my mind just now.I felt very nervous to attend the operation just like i wanna runaway from here Hyung" Seungri said confidently then hug again his Daesung Hyung.

 

2days already past,and now the day of operation had come.all the time Seungri just smile even Daesung and Hyunseung knew he actually wanted to cry."Seungri ah,be strong OK.Hyung will wait out here.fighting!" Hyunseung cheered Seungri up before Seungri being wheeled to operation room together with Daesung.

 

Few hours later...

After a long operation inside there,some nurses bring Daesung and Seungri out from there and put them in one room and have no choice except left Shaelin alone with nurse care.Daesung woke up from sleeping injection nearly dinner after those medicine already worn out,while Seungri still sleeping and didn't wake up that night. "Do u want to eat something Daesung ah?" Hyunseung ask and hand him a bread but Daesung just shooked his head. "I just want to wait until Seungri wake up.poor him Hyunseung ah.I want to eat with him." Daesung said nearly to cry but he try to hold it. "Doctor Kim said he will wake up tomorrow,so u must eat" Hyunseung hand again some bread to Daesung but still he don't to take it. "But..." 

"No but Daesung ah..just eat..if it not enough tell me I have a lot food.I don't care to lost a lot of food,at least u become healthy that's enough as return" Hyunseung said looking away after Daesung take bread from his hand. "U too kind Hyunseung ah..I don't know what I must to do to deserve u.thank u" Daesung said before he eat the bread that Hyunseung gave to him.Hyunseung just smile and patted Daesung back. "What meaning of friend if we don't help them right?now eat more.we will eat together with Seungri tomorrow" Daesung smile widely looking at his best friend funny attitude...

...

....

...

I was lacking if idea since I have new story upcoming...😪bye