Chapter 13

Smile for me,Hyung

1months later....

Seungri being admit to hospital since he suddenly got sick and fainted.he keep vomiting what he eat,sweating all night long,the fever that not going down and easily felt tired.Hyunseung always noticed it and also ask him to go hospital for check up but Seungri dont want to until he suddenly fainted inside their class."this stubborn boy.aish" Seungri help Seungri to walk to his car since Seungri already lost his conscious.

 

"Doctor Kim?how Seungri he's fine?" Hyunseung ask Doctor Kim as soon he saw she walk out from Seungri room."let's talk in my room.it's important thing about him" Doctor Kim said I'm serious tone then walk to her room."what u meaning by important thing about him,doctor?"Hyunseung ask again as soon he sit on the chair.

"From check up,he failed in chemo session" Doctor Kim said,bend down his face."what u mean by that doctor?" Hyunseung ask,tears started flowing down."that's mean he can't attend any chemo session anymore.he must to use other session and it bone marrow transplant" Doctor Kim said still bend down her head."then do it!please just do anything to save him.he is only one my best friend and his Hyungs need him" 

"But we need to find bone marrow.and it need to be same more than 70%" Doctor Kim said then facing him that already cry heavily."take mine doctor,take mine.do test over me.please" Hyunseung said while crying and hold her hand.Doctor Kim just nodded her head then begin to start the test.it's was long time and it really make Hyunseung tired but he didn't care for Seungri he really didn't care.he love Seungri so much and don't want to lose him."the result will come out tomorrow.just pray it will turn out nice" Doctor Kim said then excuse herself.out from Seungri room.Hyunseung pull out his phone then start dialed Jiyong number.

 

"Hello?Jiyong Hyung..."

 

"Neh Hyunseung..what wrong?"

 

"Seungri....he...he..."

 

"He what Hyunseung?!"

 

"He got into hospital Hyung. please come here" 

 

"WHERE?!"

 

"Seoul hospital Hyung,room 1989"

 

Hyunseung then hear something like fall down from high place and then the phone call ended.he then call Seunghyun number.

 

"Hyung,do Jiyong Hyung already told u about Seungri?"

 

"Why with Seungri?Jiyong didn't tell anything.I saw Jiyong running out from house just like that"

 

"Seungri fainted then got admit in hospital Hyung.Hyung come here Hyung to Seoul hospital"

 

"Hos...pital?which room?"

 

"1989 Hyung"

 

Seunghyun end the phone calk then call his other dongsaeng then hurrily get into bus to Seoul hospital.they hurrily to the room that Hyunseung mentioned before then found Jiyong already there and cry holding Seungri hand."Ya,Ri!" Seunghyun shout then cry.he walk to Seungri bedside then fell down."Hyung!" Daesung help Seunghyun stand again."Hyunseung ah,what happen on him??why he fainted?this must something happen on him" Seunghyun said still sobbing."I also don't know Hyung.he so suddenly fainted in our class.I'm trying to wake him up but he didn't show any respond that make me to bring him here" "Seungri?" All of them look at the bedside that fully cover by curtain because they heard a female voice from there.she slowly opened it and saw 5 people gathered around Seungri bed."Oppa?" Shaelin call Hyunseung then Hyunseung walk to her."yes?u need something" Shaelin just shooked her head then look at other 4 people."who is she Hyunseung?" Jiyong ask weirdly. "She my friend.she being admit here not long time ago.her name is Shaelin her age same as Seungri age Hyung" Hyunseung said calmly still try to hide the truth."oh,hi Shaelin.we are Seungri Hyung.nice to meet u" Daesung greet her with his smile."do u already eat Shaelin?" Now Youngbae greet her then offer some food."I do hungry.but I'm not in appetite to eat.sorry" Shaelin just push away slowly the bowl that Youngbae give to her."just take that bowl,when u want to eat just eat it.it's OK we still have another bowl for us and also for Seungri" Youngbae said then just smile to her."thank u Oppa.I will eat later" Shaelin said then laid back with Hyunseung help."I want sleep first.thanks Oppa for help" Shaelin close her eyes and slowly Hyunseung left her bed and sit back at the chair near Seungri bed.they hurrily look at Seungri when saw his finger moves a bit and his eyes too."Seungri?u wake up?" Jiyong said calmly near Seungri ear.Seungri force his eyes to open it and look at all his Hyungs."Hyung?" Seungri blinked his eyes seeing them that stay near him."u woke up Seungri.do u want to eat?" Jiyong said then help Seungri that want to sit from his sleep position."not in appetite to eat Hyung" Seungri said slow then look at his Hyung slowly."Hyunseung Hyung,what happen Hyung?" Seungri ask Hyunseung that siting beside him."u fainted at school last morning.u also vomit alot last morning" Hyunseung said look at Seungri.Seungri just nodded his head remember what actually happened last morning."Hyung,can u leave me alone with Hyunseung Hyung awhile?" Seungri said again hopefull they will go out awhile.Seunghyun,Youngbae,Daesung and Jiyong look each other and just nodded and leave him with Hyunseung.after make sure  they already leave them alone in that room Seungri began ask Hyunseung. "What happen.." Seungri couldn't finish his word because Hyunseung cut him off."u failed in chemo.doctor said u can't attend it anymore" Hyunseung couldn't hold his tears while talking the truth to Seungri.Shaelin then suddenly wake up from her sleep hearing sobbing from Hyunseung."he failed?" Shaelin ask unbelieve with his word."how can Hyung..." Seungri also begin crying after hear it."Shh,Seungri don't cry,Hyung will help u.doctor said there is other way to use" Hyunseung said then hug Seungri.Seungri just cry at Hyunseung embrace.

"How?"

"Bone marrow transplant.don't worry,I will donor my to u u will be heathly again" Hyunseung said to Seungri then wipe his hair carefully.Seungri just lost his word and keep crying in Hyunseung embrace.

 

.........

.......

......

.....

...

..

.

Will continue writing later....I gonna sleep