Chapter 17

Smile for me,Hyung

 

" Kang Daesung! " Youngbae walk inside the room with angry inside his heart while looking at Daesung. Angry. " Hhh...Hyung what you doing here? Get out Hyung " Daesung that shocked Youngbae yell to him, push Youngbae out from the room.  But as Hyung, Youngbae more strong than Daesung. " Kang Daesung, Jang Hyunseung! Why you here why Seungri here too!? Ask me both of you! " Youngbae yell sadly and his tears start to fall from his corner eyes. " Hyung we can explain..... " Daesung being cut off by Youngbae. " tell me then why. Why am not know that Seungri is here and sick " Daesung and Hyunseung have no choice except just tell all the story to him because he keep force to.

 

" Kang Seungri, our beloved maknae. He is sick and it's leukemia. How can he facing all this without us. He always depend on us Daesung, Hyunseung. How can he become so strong now " Youngbae keep crying and Daesung try to soothing him. " we deeply sorry Hyung, we made a promise with Ri to not tell all of you this secret. Even he already take chemo and bone marrow transplant after his chemo failed. He just don't want all of you get stress to find money for his medication. Even he come here cause Hyunseung.   Hyung we deeply sorry, please don't tell Seunghyun Hyung and Jiyong Hyung OK? Seungri definitely angry to us because tell you Hyung. Now he just sleep after got panic attack Hyung. He shocked that Jiyong Hyung got into accident. So if you want to take care him, you can go Hyung. We will stay here accompany too " Daesung explain why they save the secret from the other Hyung know. " I will try Daesung ah, Hyunseung ah. Seungri always have that kind heart as we know. Always try to make people feel comfortable even he hhurting right? Hah maknae. Anyway thank you let me stay with him both of you can get some rest first. I will take care of him OK? " Youngbae tell to them to let them rest for awhile after they look tired taking care Seungri. They nodded their head and take some nap at the couch.

 

" Hyung where is others why they not here? " Jiyong ask Seunghyun after he wake up from sleep and Seunghyun feed him some food. " Youngbae and Daesung have work to settle " Seunghyun answer him and feed him more food. " Seungri? "

 

" he's sick Jiyong. Daesung said he stay at Hyunseung house now that's why he can't visit you here. Now eat later I will message Youngbae to come here " Seunghyun just keep feed Jiyong after Jiyong seems give up to ask about Seungri. Actually Jiyong already go to Hyunseung house to ask about Seungri but the maid said Seungri out from house hangout with Hyunseung before he got into accident. He also feel weird. But keep thinking about him really make his head hurt. 

 

" ah " Jiyong hissed make Seunghyun panic. " are you OK?! " Seunghyun ask but Jiyong just nod. " now rest. Stop thinking about them anymore. If Youngbae tell me about him then I will tell you OK? " Seunghyun said to him while pat his hand. Jiyong nodded and just stop worrying about Seungri awhile.

 

" Seungri? Are you awake? " Youngbae that read a book that he bring from house stand at Seungri bed side after saw Seungri fingers move a bit and he try to open his eyes. Youngbae look sadly to Seungri as he body so thin and his face so pale. He literally want to cry again. " Young..Youngbae Hyung? Where Daesung and Hyunseung Hyung? Wh..what you doing here Hyung? " Seungri that just wake up open his eyes shocked when saw his Youngbae Hyung in front him. " Seungri, Hyung know everything Seungri, Hyung know. Just sit and calm down OK. Hyung don't you get other panic attack. Calm down " Youngbae try hard to make Seungri calm. But Seungri pull Youngbae body and hug him then crying sadly at his shoulder. Even it's become wet because Seungri tears. " I'm sorry Hyung. I'm so sorry for lying and didn't tell you this. But you all already give everything to me. I really a burden dongsaeng for you. So I decide to shut my mouth about this. Hyung I'm sorry I'm a burden and useless dongsaeng for all you. Hyung " Seungri keep apologize to Youngbae while hugging him tight. Youngbae can't do anything but just nod and wipe his hair. " Hyung I'm so scared. I feel dying with this disease. I scared if even get into transplant operation I also fail. I don't want to separate from all of you. You all Hyung, the only one that precious Hyung. I'm so scared Hyung " Seungri keep crying and telling all his feeling that he feel all this time. " don't say like that dongsaeng. You not burden dongsaeng, you not useless dongsaeng, you will life long Seungri. Hyung promise will help you too. Do my dongsaeng miss his other Hyung? " Seungri nodded his head and keep hugging him. " I do miss Seunghyun Hyung, miss Jiyong Hyung. But I don't want meet him in this kind of condition. I want meet them as a healthy maknae not like a dying person. But I really miss them. Want meet them but as I said just now " Seungri keep crying. Seungri feel so tired after crying but he don't want to release Youngbae body. He really want hug someone now. " ya panda. Until when you want hug the bear? Do you want hug bear until bear eat this cutie panda? Huh panda? " Youngbae said and chuckle when Seungri refuse to let go him. But without he realize that Seungri already sleep while he talk. " Seungri Seungri. Why you so innocent. To young to feel this pain. You should be happy not this kind of pain. Aih " Youngbae lying Seungri body on the bed nicely so he will not hurting sleep like when he hug him just now. He look at his watch and noticed it already 8 p.m and he guess Seunghyun will angry to because he out for this long period. " Daesung ah. Youngbae Hyung will go now. OK take care Seungri.. Hyung will come again tomorrow " Youngbae up Daesung from sleep and kiss Seungri, Daesung and Hyunseung forehead before leave. While he walking to Jiyong room again, He keep thinking if he tell Seunghyun about Seungri what he reaction. Do he shocked? Do he will angry because Seungri the secret? Do he cry? He keep thinking it until he reach Jiyong room. 

 

" where you go Youngbae ya? I was so damn worry about you. I though you will be the second one who will stay here " Seunghyun ask kinda make Youngbae chuckle a bit. " I meet my friend. He got into hospital too " Youngbae tell the lies to Seunghyun and smile bitterly. " oh like that. Why you didn't tell me. Aigoo, what happen to him Bae? " Seunghyun ask curious about Youngbae friend. Youngbae feel bad to lied to his Hyung. So he give him some clue about Seungri but change it as a ' friend '. " he got  leukemia Hyung. He so thin, his face so pale. He so weak not like always when we meet last time. How can my best friend become like that. He really want meet his Hyung but he keep saying that he don't want his Hyung look sad over his condition. He miss his Hyung so much. How can I help him Hyung? Poor him " Youngbae said it make Seunghyun hug his dongsaeng. " poor your friend Bae. I hope he be better soon " Youngbae nodded and sleep after cry telling a clue story about Seungri to Seunghyun. 

.

.

Hi and hello!! Its me again Annz. as you guys really want to know what happen in new chapter, so I update it ASAP like a lighting! I promise will try my best to update new chap daily... maybe in evening or night.. tomorrow my father have something to do. And I maybe busy in morning. Today already tired after paint the house that's why I update at night. Todaa even I didn't go school for Marathon the reason is I didn't wake up for school. My Mom already wake me up but because tired I sleep again...😂😂HAHAHA. Sorry for telling you my story.. enjoy this new chapter, comment and vote!!!!!!!! Bye ~ (Liza koshy voice😂)

 

12/1/17 ( happy Seungri first day in 2017)

-annz1410