Chapter 12

Smile for me,Hyung

Other morning,

Seungri open his eyes slowly cause it's felt so heavy to be open.he also felt his body so weak and wet towel at his forehead,he try reach it but his right hand being hold by his Hyunseung Hyung while sleeping.he also found Shaelin sleep near his bed together holding his hand.he suddenly crying and it's make Hyunseung woke up from his deep sleep."Seungri?why?somewhere hurt or what?tell Hyung" Hyunseung said worriedly after rub his eyes,already feel fully wake up after hear Seungri crying."Hyung...I miss my other..Hyung" Seungri said in sobbing.Hyunseung wipe Seungri tears then caressing Seungri hair. "Be string Seungri.it's awhile only.after u finish this we will meet your hyung.let your fever heal first then we go home OK" Hyunseung said,force Seungri to stay.he know what he mean by missing his Hyung.he want to go home faster and skip his medication."if u still tired,go sleep I want to go buy something awhile.u want order something?" Hyunseung feel happy when he saw Seungri nodded his head."just kimbab Hyung".Hyunseung nodded his head then walk to Shaelin,to ask her about food."Shaelin ah,wake up.do u want eat something?and if u want continue sleep let me help u to your bed" Shaelin open her eyes and nodded her head."please do help me Oppa.I can't feel my body.feel so weak Oppa" Shaelin said in weak voice."here Shaelin.sleep if u want.I will out for buying food.do u want something?" Hyunseung just patted her hand slowly after saw her just shooked her head slow."OK I out now.anything push the button to call doctor OK" Shaelin nodded slowly then fell asleep again.

 

"Seungri?wake up.time to eat breakfast" Hyunseung said slowly shooked his body.when he seeing Seungri didn't give any reaction,he give up then walk to Shaelin.when he wake Shaelin up,she did woke up and not refuse to eat but when he try to wake up Seungri he seems not respond. "Seungri?I buy u kimbab.so wake up now" Hyunseung said again.he smile when saw Seungri open his eyes slow."Hyung.." Seungri said still weak with fever."eat OK later u will eat your fever medicine.so both of u eat.or u want me to fed both of u?" Hyunseung said then hold a spoon at his hand."it's OK Oppa,I still strong enough to eat by myself.but u know I already said I have no appetite to eat,so why u buy me a food?" Shaelin ask."u said that because u not feeling well but I know u hungry.just eat.it's will be first time I treat u". "Or maybe last time" Shaelin said whispering and look at the box that full with food that Hyunseung bought.

"Seungri,here eat" Hyunseung show a chopsticks that have kimbab there to Seungri but Seungri pull away his head,refuse to eat."why?u said u want kimbab" Hyunseung said confuse."I'm feel lost my appetite Hyung" Seungri said."just eat Seungri.no excuse" Hyunseung said still want Seungri to eat some food.Seungri just follow his command since he too weaa to argue.he open his mouth and let kimbab get inside.he eat 3 kimbab and start refuse when Hyunseung give him more.he just drink some water then lie down again from sit position."I'm full stop ask me to eat Hyung" Seungri said,want to close his eyes."but it's just 3 of 10 kimbab Seungri?!u really?I buying a lot since u request it" Hyunseung said sadly."Hyung,please fed me fever medicine hurry,I already ate.so I can eat medicine so I will hurrily meet my other Hyung" Seungri said after remember he have to eat medicine.Hyunseung just pass him a cup of medicine and help him lie back to rest.

 

Seungri sleep after drank the medicine straight until tomorrow morning.after the checkup Seungri be allowed to go home because he keep whining to."Hyung,let me go home,Doctor Kim please" Seungri said after woke up at today morning."no Kang Seungri,your health is most important.stay here or else" Hyunseung said ignore looking into his eyes."but I miss my Hyung I don't like hospital.I want to go home.I don't want eat!" Seungri said then push the plate away however weak because still having fever a bit."Seungri ah,don't be like this.Hyung want u fully healthy before discharge" Hyunseung patted his back that ready cry hugging his knees."Kang Seungri I will let u out if u eat food and health enough to do work.u hear me?" Doctor Kim said calm while staring at him.he slowly pull his head up seeing her with wet face."really doctor?u will let me discharge?" Seungri wipe his tears after saw she nodded.Doctor Kim ask nurse to give another food to him and ask the cleaner to clean the mess in his room.he hold the spoon weakly then shoved it in his mouth.Hyunseung that seeing him got trouble while eating then fed him up.Seungri just ignore him and just eat the food however not in appetite.

 

"Shaelin ah,Oppa will come to visit u when we have free time.or when we finish our school.hehe stay healthy OK. We will miss u.bye~.and this is my number.chat with me when u bored OK" Hyunseung give a card to Shaelin and smile to her.Shaelin just nodded her head then staring at Hyunseung and Seungri that slowly disappear from that room."I will miss both of u Oppa" Shaelin said sadly looking at the number card.

 

Seungri walk out from Hyunseung car then hurrily to his Jiyong Hyung that hanging wet cloth near their house."who is this?" Jiyong ask weirdly but he smile widely after hear Seungri whining.Seungri then put his head at his Jiyong Hyung shoulder."already home my baby maknae!wah u know,how much Hyung miss u!" Jiyong said then stop hanging cloth.he turn around then hug Seungri tight."Hyung...I...can't breath!" Jiyong hurrily let Seungri go after noticed Seungri can't catch his breath."Ya,are u OK?Hyung sorry" Jiyong said worriedly then patted Seungri back when saw him cough."Hyung u bad" Seungri said while look away.Jiyong just smile while keep patted his back."Hyung,I'm sorry because 'kidnapped' Seungri just like that.he he,it was so busy time so I just take him like that.exam soooo near Hyung!" Hyunseung said worried together with laughing a bit."it's OK,as long as he ok.then u can 'kidnap' him" Jiyong said laughing together with Hyunseung but now Seungri already sulking."Hyung bad!" Seungri said joking."Ya,Kang Seungri!!!!!" Seunghyun shout loudly from inside their house when saw his baby boy already at home with Jiyong and Hyunseung,talking together. "Yaaaa,baby Ri ah!Hyung miss u!!!" Seunghyun shout loudly then hug him from behind following by Youngbae and Daesung.4 of them hug Seungri happily and keep kissing his cheeks."Hyung..." Seungri said after 4 of them let him go."my baby boyyyyy" Seunghyun said then patted Seungri head lovingly."now let's go in.Hyunseung let's go" Seunghyun said then push the other inside.Hyunseung nodded his head then walk to his Uncle Kim to say to him that he wanna stay awhile at Seungri house.Uncle Kim just nodded then excuse himself to stall to eat some food.

 

Daesung then walk to kitchen prepare food for them to eat together.since Hyunseung tell the truth to them about he got fever few days ago,4 of them keep pushing him to eat and eat.also Jiyong not give him to eat by himself but he fed Seungri.Seungri can't do anything but just follow what his Jiyong Hyung do on him.Hyunseung just staring at 5 of them with wide smile on his face."God please don't make all the smile on them being faded.let them being happy always.Seungri deserve happiness from his Hyung" 

.......

............

................

............

.......

Its bad and I knew it!I wanna try hard and hurrily skip the time!hahah.Bc there is something play on my head now.for ppl waiting my new oneshot ff,I gonna writing a bit now and update hurrily.I'm not confident if it can make u cry...so support me always.I always love all my readers.ily