Chapter 20

Smile for me,Hyung

" damn you Kang Seungri. Just because your fxxking drama I'm being throw out from that school. Now I lost my job. I will make sure you pay for it! Argh " that discipline teacher clutching his fist the kick the trash bin beside him.

 

" nurse how my dongsaeng? " Hyunseung ask in worry when saw the nurse walk out from check room. " he's fine now Hyunseung. He just need to rest since he lost a lot energy now. And as we know Leukemia patient can't run because they can't catch their breath like before they got that disease. You should stop him from doing it alright? " Hyunseung look at the nurse shocked as she know Seungri have Leukemia. " I'm a nurse and know well how the sick person look alike Hyunseung. Now you can go visit you dongsaeng now I leave you " that nurse smile at Hyunseung before walk at the school clinic counter. 

 

" Seungri! Ya Kang Seungri! You so crazy right! You nearly kill yourself. Wwy Seungri? " Hyunseung cry as soon he saw Seungri laid weakly on the bed with oxygen mask on his face and IV drip. " why those bad things happen to you Seungri? Why don't me become hurting. You hurting a lot Seungri " Hyunseung cry sadly holding Seungri hand. He keep holding Seungri hand until he fall asleep. He just wake up when teacher Lee wake him up to ask him just sleep because he already tired but he ignore teacher Lee word and stay holding Seungri hand. " teacher, Seungri just done his bone marrow transplant after his chemo failed teacher. He is on heal time but this happen on him. Cant you know my feeling now? Im so useless I can't protect him teacher. He hurting and wounded a lot. " Hyunseung cry and let teacher Lee embrace him. " alright Hyunseung I will leave you with Seungri then. Anything call me. I will come right over " teacher Lee leave him and walk to teacher room.

 

5p.m,

The nurse wake up Hyunseung that sleep beside Seungri. " Hyunseung your school time is end now you can go home. I will wake up your friend now. But tell him to rest alright. He need a lot rest and better tomorrow let him rest at home. " the nurse remember Hyunseung before walk to Seungri bedside to try wake him up. " Seungri, Kang Seungri. Wake up. Your school time just ended. You can continue rest at home. Seungri " the nurse smile when saw Seungri open his eyes. He blink it few times to adjust the light that hit his eyes. " Seungri, I will pull of this IV drip alright. Hold the pain awhile OK " the nurse warn Seungri calmly before pull out the IV drip. Seungri just close his eyes until she done pull it. She  unplugged the oxygen masks from Seungri face and let him breath the fresh air awhile before let him go home. " Hyunseung take this paper. Show this to your teacher tomorrow. Seungri, I think you better don't go school tomorrow. You need a lot rest after today punishment. Alright? The day after tomorrow you can come if you feel better and if you still sick come here and get the mc paper again " the nurse smile at them then handed them the mc paper. 

 

" Hyung, I'm so tired Hyung " Seungri put his head at Hyunseung shoulder try to sleep again. He feel tired, dizzy, Hurting and everything. How he wish can to hug all his Hyung now. But he can't since they now go off to work and will come home at 7p.m. he just out his head and Hyunseung shoulder then hug Hyunseung. " please let me sleep t you awhile Hyung. I want sleep " Hyunseung just nodded and stared at tired Seungri. 

 

" Seungri? Wake up we arrived already. Aigoo baby panda already sleep tight. Uncle Kim,  Can you open door for me. I want bring him inside the house.

Thank you " Hyunseung bridal style Seungri body and walk slowly inside the house. He feel Seungri body so light from before Seungri got the disease. Very light. That's why he feel want to pick Seungri up like a bride. He wait awhile until 7 to accompany Seungri since all the hyungs till at work. And the one who arrived home is Jiyong. Jiyong arm didn't fully heal yet from accident but he really want to go for work. Such a very dliligent boy. He though Jiyong will stay at home because his arm. But he choose to go work. " Hyung. You home already " 

 

" why you come Hyunseung? Have something happen? "

 

" Seungri inside the room now you can go visit him now. And I will tell you later the reason why he become like that " Hyunseung said sadly and it's make Jiyong hurrily walk to Seungri room and breaking down saw Seungri look tired and weak even in his sleep. " we arrived late at school this morning. And discipline teacher block us to get into class. And he punish us. He ask us to run whole field 5 times each person. But Seungri cut me.from the list and run alone. But he just done 2 times and it's even middle didn't full run. Seungri faint in the middle " Hyunseung said sadly and start crying. Jiyong angrily punch the wall. " but don't worry Hyung. Our headmaster already throw him out from school. He will never got job as teacher anymore " Hyunseung smile at Jiyong and let Jiyong tell the story to others when they comeback. Daesung walk to him after Jiyong done tell all the story happen at school today. " the nurse said he can't catch his breath properly when he running because he is leukemia patient. As I search just now, leukemia patient have kind of small stock of red blood so if they run, heart can't pump properly the blood go send over the body. Thats make him like that. I just read it in Google " 

 

" thank God Seungri just fine. I hope my bone marrow will be fine inside his body " 

 

" I hope so. I can't seeing him to battling with this anymore. Its hurting me alot " Hyunseung sigh 

" how I wish to beat that teacher! Arghh! Hyunseung do your headmaster really throw him out?! " Jiyong mess his hair and ask Hyunseung in angry. " yes Hyung. My class teacher report it to our headmaster. Don't worry Hyung " Hyunseung try to calm angry dragon and show his finger at his mouth to make Jiyong shut his mouth and stop being angry or Seungri will wake up from his sleep. " Hyung tomorrow I will let Seungri rest. Don't wake him up for school OK " Hyunseung remember them before walk out from the house to prepare to go home. " I hope you not being treat like this anymore Ri " Hyunseung sigh and sleep awhile before reach his home.

.

.