Chapter 11

Smile for me,Hyung

Hyunseung woke up at evening time just because he felt thirsty,he drink some water from fridge and walk to sofa.he feel so tired this few days.but before he could close his eyes,he hear something like throw up in the bathroom.he try open his eyes to check at the bathroom.he quickly hold the weak body that suddenly become limp after vomit."Shaelin?are u OK?" Hyunseung hold her then help she walk to her bed."it's fine.it's just a normal thing that will happen after taking chemo.Seungri will feel the same" Shaelin said then accept the water from Hyunseung. "Shaelin ah,may I know why with your hair?it's bald I guess" Hyunseung ask wierdly.

"Actually since first day we enter this room I wanna ask u about this,but I scare it must hurt your heart.so do u mind to ask my question?" Shaelin just smile with nod.

"Its also another effect from chemo Oppa.all the cancer patient that take chemo will happen on them.hair falls,nosebleed,vomiting after chemo.it's normal things.am I scared u with this look Oppa?" 

Hyunseung just shooked his head,disagree with the question.

"Nope,I'm not.Shaelin ah,if u still tired go sleep.poor u u look so tired and weak now"

Hyunseung help Shaelin adjust her position to sleep position and leave her sleep after saw her eyes ready close.

"Oppa,before I sleep again,I want to say this to u.usually people first time got chemo will be so weak.not like me already got chemo more than one time.so please prepare something for Seungri.he will vomiting too after wake up later.it's always happen after a patient woke up after chemo".

"I will prepare something later.don't u wanna sleep?"

Shaelin just shooked her head.

"I'm enough sleep.actually I really want to talk with both of u more.but since Seungri still sleep,I just can talk with u then.don't u mind to chat with me?"

Hyunseung just smile.

"Why he don't want to tell his Hyung about himself Oppa?"

Hyunseung feel so shocked with her question.Hyunseung take the deep breath before answering her question.

"Actually,he is from poor family,orphan too.they not have a lot money,life in very poor house.his Hyung already do anything do make him happy.anything and everything to make him happy.he really appreciate it.he said he hide all of this because he didn't want to burden his Hyung anymore.he said they always smile to him,happy,also laughing.they never cry in front him even he know he always burden them.that's also why he hide this.he don't want his precious Hyung smile gone.he don't want his Hyung get burden to take care all the hospital bills.actually he also don't want to get treatment about this.because he have no money".

Hyunseung said it by hard breath,holding his tears in front of a girl.

"But how he get treatment here?u said.."

"I force him"

"U said he..."

"Yes,he is.but I do have money.I'm little bit 'rich' than him.I try hard to help Seungri also his Hyung.Anything.they also try to refuse but when they thinking about Seungri they did take my help.Seungri is a stubborn head boy.he try hard to refuse this.he said this treatment is so expensive and he said he have no money to do this.but I pay for him.he need to survive.all people around him need him,love him,a lot.that's why I do this.force him to get treatment".

Hyunseung really could hold his tears.he let his tears down.

"Hyung..".

Hyunseung immediately wipe his tears then pull his head up.

"He awaked Oppa".

Shaein said then look at the right bed side.

"Yes Seungri?"

Hyunseung said then hold Seungri hand as soon he arrive at Seungri bed.

"I..want..vomit".

Seungri said weakly while struggling to hold it to finish his word.

"Wait Seungri.here u vomit here".

Hyunseung give a plastic to Seungri then patted his back.

"Do u feel better now?and still tired?do u need something too?water?".

"Oppa,u ask a lot in same time.let him answer first".

Shaelin said weakly,also still tired.

"Water please Hyung".

Hyunseung nodded then grab some of water and help Seungri drink it.

"Thank u".

Seungri said weakly try to laid back with Hyunseung help.

Shaelin watch them with very much jealous.he just could wish have someone like Hyunseung to take care of her like he does to Seungri.he literally wanna cry.the scene that happen in front her just too precious and it make her jealous so much.can't deal.

"I wish too".

She whispering slowly while watching Hyunseung patted Seungri hand to make him sleep again.She turn hee head to window after pull he curtain close her bed between Seungri bed.she then pull up her blanket cover her face too,crying inside there.Hyunseung walk to her after make sure Seungri already sleep again after drinking water just now.

"Why u cry Shaelin?".

Silent...

"I'm..just too jealous".

"Seeing u with Seungri.too much jealous.really can't deal".

Shaelin said still crying.

"Don't jealous Shaelin.if u jealous,OK I will treat u too like I do to Seungri.50-50 over both of u OK?".

Shaelin pull her head up seeing Hyunseung face

"Really?"

"If it can make u forget about jealous,yes"

Hyunseung just smile when saw smile at Shaelin face.so cute her smile.

"Shaelin do u want to sleep?if u want just go.its already about to night now.go"

Hyunseung warn Shaelin after noticed the time already pass 7pm.so fast time walking passing us.

"I will later..."

"Sleep now.u tired I know".

Hyunseung cut her off then patted her hand too to make she sleep more comfortable.Shaelin just close her eyes then smile.

"Thank u Oppa".

She muttering it then fell into deep sleep.

 

Last night not a nice night ever since Seungri got problem while sleep.he keep mumbling calling his other Hyung in his sleep.Shaelin even suddenly woke up because of it.but she didn't angry instead of it,she try help Hyunseung to calm him down."Seungri,Shh.don't scared.Hyung here".

Hyunseung said while patted his hand.Shaelin also patted at his hand then humming some song.He also got very high fever.except of mumbling 'I miss u Hyung' and 'don't leave me' he also cry in his sleep.Hyunseung and Shaelin did try to calm him but he didn't stop.Hyunseung have no other way anymore but call the doctor to give him some fever injection.in few seconds he start sleep peacefully."he got very high fever,but don't worry I already inject him some medicine he will be fine in few hours.now u have to take Carr of him.anything call me come here by push that button OK.I'm go out now" Doctor Kim said then patted Hyunseung shoulder before walk out from that room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I know it's bad.but do support me.I will do more nice in future.I'm trying!! 😊😘