Chapter 14

Smile for me,Hyung

Hyunseung let Seungri sleep.after noticed no more sobbing from Seungri.he then put his finger at his mouth,signal to Shaelin to not tell his Hyung.he walk to the door and call Seungri other Hyung.they walk inside then noticed Seungri already sleep again."what he say to u Hyunseung?" Jiyong said and wipe Seungri hair."he just worried about hospital bill Hyung.but I said don't worry,I will pay it..everything for him I will pay it even it expensive" Hyunseung said and smile to them."is it really OK Hyunseung ah?I mean is,u always pay for everything to him what we as Hyung can't buy it or pay" Seunghyun ask worried."it's small problem Hyung.he also my dongsaeng.he he Hyung" Hyungseung giggling and smile.

"U are so kind Hyunseung ah.thank u very much for let Seungri feel happy" Seunghyun said then hug Hyunseung."Hyung,why don't u go home,let me take care of him here" they just shooked their head."OK then Hyung.but if u want to sleep just sleep there at sofa.OK?" Hyunseung said again before walk out to buy some food for dinner.they ate dinner together even Seungri didn't wake up.but it's by Hyunseung force.or not they will starving while taking care Seungri.they also eating together with Shaelin and they sleep together at sofa.

 

Tomorrow morning....

After Doctor Kim done checking Seungri and Shaelin she call Hyunseung to tell him the result from their last day test."Hyunseung ah,your test last day not pass.u can't donor yours.it's not suit well with Seungri" Doctor Kim said and sigh weakly."what?Doctor are u really check it?" Doctor Kim just nodded her head sadly."now it's only way to save him from Leukemia" Doctor Kim said as give a new hope to him."how?..."

"U tell his Hyung,and do test on them" Doctor Kim said then staring at him."what?!I...I can't break the promise Doctor" Hyunseung said trembling."we have no choice.If u love him then tell them.if not all of them,one of them is enough" Hyunseung just nodded weakly his head and walk out from the room and go to Seungri room."Hyunseung ah why u look gloomy?sad?" Daesung ask him and staring at him."ah nothing Daesung ah.he he Seungri already wake up...baby boy" Hyunseung smile to Daesung and walk to Seungri he also smile widely to him."Jiyong Hyung,Seunghyun Hyung,Daesung Hyung,Youngbae Hyung can u go home and cook something for me?I'm craving your food.please" Seungri ask cutely and make Aigoo."also for Shaelin,Hyung" 4 of them just nodded look their maknae have appetite again to eat."alright maknae,we will cook for u then.we go home now OK" Seungri nodded his head and look at his Hyunseung Hyung that since just now look gloomy."why Hyung?"

"My bone marrow didn't suit well with u,Doctor Kim said we must find other one.she also said to tell one of your Hyung to take the test" Hyunseung said sadly failed to help Seungri this time."what Hyung?why...I can't Hyung" Seungri shooked his head quickly but Hyunseung hug him tenderly."please Seungri listen to me.please tell your Hyung for help.even not all please one of them is enough" now Hyunseung cry while hug Seungri.Seungri suddenly felt guilty because of him his Hyunseung Hyung cry.he then nodded his head weakly.Hyunseung let Seungri out from his embrace and wipe his tears."I'm sorry Hyung...I always make u cry,always make u sad always burdening u..I'm sorry Hyung" Seungri said sobbing."u not burden me Seungri.u always make me happy.not burdening..now stop cry OK.Your Hyung noticed it. later I will tell your Daesung Hyung about this OK..Stop cry" Hyunseung said again then wipe again his tears.

 

"Seungri!!my baby maknae" Jiyong greet them happily when they already arrived at Seungri room with some box of food.Seungri just wide cutely when seeing Jiyong greet him in that way."Jiyong got a 'happy' virus today that's why he become like this" Seungri look at his Seunghyun Hyung weirdly."he got that 'virus' because u finally want to eat" Seunghyun just smile and wipe Seungri hair."Seungri ah,open your mouth.Ah" Jiyong open one of the box and show Seungri a spoon of rice at Seungri mouth.Seungri open his mouth slowly and eat the food that Jiyong show him just now."Hyunseung ah,take this box give it to Shaelin OK" Hyunseung nodded his head then wake up Shaelin.he want to feed her but she refuse it.she decide to eat it by herself.Hyunseung just nodded then walk to Daesung."Daesung ah,I have something to talk to u.it's about Seungri" Hyunseung said it whispering after he walk out together to park."Seungri?he OK right?" Daesung said weirdly."he..actually got leukemia.. and I need your help.I can't help him anymore" Daesung popped his eyes hearing it from Hyunseung."what?!u kidding me Hyunseung?!he alright Hyunseung.he not sick" Daesung said unbelievable. "He been lying all this time please Hyung help him" Hyunseung cry while hold his hand."he failed in his chemo session and doctor said there is only other way and it's by bone marrow transplant.by bone marrow not suit well with his body Daesung ah.please u are his Hyung,maybe yours will suit well with him.please Daesung ah" Hyunseung said begging to Daesung.Daesung just could nodded his head,too shocked with what happen."how can..." Daesung said in his mind then follow Hyunseung to Doctor Kim room.

 

"So u agree to do this test err?"

 

"Daesung,Kang Daesung.and I do agree to do this"

 

"Doctor Kim,how about we do this test now?" Daesung ask sadly.

 

"U ready?then let's go do this.OK" Doctor Kim smile to Daesung and Daesung just nodded his head.

 

After Daesung done do the test they hurrily come back to Seungri room.but as soon they arrived there,Youngbae suddenly asking him what wrong with him because his face suddenly pale."Daesung ah,why with that face? Are u sick?but this morning u just fine" Youngbae ask him after saw his face that pale as a cotton."no..nothing Hyung.." Daesung said stutter his word.Seungri staring at him and suddenly felt guilty."don't be sick Daesung ah,Seungri don't like it,right baby maknae?" Jiyong said and smile at Seungri."yes Hyung.don't be sick or u will stay here like me.u know I hate hospital and u too right" Daesung nodded his head and look at Seungri.Seungri just smile even though deep inside his heart he felt pity over him."Hyung,don't u work tomorrow?" Daesung ask and look over his Hyung."yes,wah Daesung ah,thank u for remind me.I tottaly forgot about it because of Seungri.I will tell my boss now  for holiday until Seungri become health again" Seunghyun said then pull his phone out."me too Hyung.I also have to work tomorrow,but Seungri is it OK if Hyung not here?" Jiyong also start remember about his work."Youngbae ah,do u have work?Daesung?" 

 

"I'm also work Hyung but Daesung?" Youngbae nodded his head."I holiday today Hyung.it's OK.u all can go work I will take care of Seungri together with Hyunseung" Daesung said with smile."OK.let me go now then.Youngbae ah,Jiyong ah let's go" Seunghyun,Youngbae,and Jiyong go to work,leave Hyunseung and Daesung taking care of Seungri also Shaelin.

 

"Maknae ah,don't worry OK.Hyung promise Hyung will help u" Daesung sit beside Seungri bed and wipe his hair."I'm always burdening people Hyung,I'm useless.can't do anything" Seungri hide inside his blanket as soon he finish his word,crying.Daesung just sigh and look at Hyunseung."I hope the result be good.I really want to help him" Daesung said it in his mind and soothing Seungri that crying inside the blanket.

....

........

...........

..............

..................

WORSE!....