Chapter 19

Smile for me,Hyung

" Seunghyun Hyung.. " Seungri call him in sad tone in the middle of night which is all the people already sleep. " Seungri ya, what you doing here? What wrong with you. Are you alright? " Seunghyun ask in worry and give some space to let Seungri sit on his bed. " Hyung, please help me. I had a nightmare Hyung. In that dream, you guys seems far away from me and ignore me Whee I'm try to call you. And there is two man pull me far away from you Hyung. I tried to run to you but more harder I'm try more strong they pull my arms. Even I'm  crying they didn't care. Hyung I'm scared " Seungri hug Seunghyun after he done tell him the story. He cry so hard make the older cloth become wet. " it's OK Seungri. Here sleep with Hyung, Hyung will protect you from those man. You will be save. No one will spread us away. Sleep OK Hyung will pat your hand. So you won't get scared if the nightmare come suddenly to you alright. Shh " Seunghyun soothing cry Seungri and pat his hands to make Seungri sleep well and didn't have to be afraid. Seungri hug Seunghyun tight when he feel something show up in his dream just he can't tell what. He just keep bugging Seunghyun and suddenly crying in his sleep. Seunghyun try hard to make Seungri calm down and it's very take such a long time. " Kang Seungri, my youngest dongsaeng suffer in this kind of disease and you didn't deserve it. You still young Kang Seungri. You still young. You have a lot things do be done in this age " Seunghyun said in his mind.and sleep after saw Seungri already stop crying.

 

" Seungri! Seunghyun Hyung! Where is Seungri did he already finish prepare himself? Ya Seungri hurry! Come! " Hyunseung said look panic because they already late. But Hyunseung look suddenly worry at Seungri after saw his face pale. " are you... "

 

" I'm OK Hyung. I just some eat some breakfast and drink my medicine too don't worry I'm alright " Seungri cut Hyunseung off cause he know what Hyunseung will ask him after look at his pale face. 

 

" thanks Uncle Kim. Seungri hurry " Hyunseung pull Seungri hand hurry into school and straight to their class but there is something stop them to.  " Kang Seungri, Jang Hyunseung! Wait. May I know why both of you late?! You Jang Hyunseung, you come to this school using car and have driver why then you come late?! Kang Seungri?! Give me your excuse! " they just bow down scared to the discipline teacher. " now both of you go to the field and run 5 times! Whole field! Right now both of you! " Hyunseung popped his eyes and look at Seungri that seems still tired but this discipline teacher really firm to them. " teacher please don't do this to us. At least not him. He sick teacher just let me doing this. Even 10 times I'm alright " Hyunseung said desperate to the teacher but he just ignore Hyunseung after Seungri open his mouth to explain why they late. " I'm sorry teacher, I'm the one who make him become late. He late because me. I woke up late. Please punish me don't him teacher. I deserve this. Please teacher " Seungri sound confident and look at Hyunseung smile. But Hyunseung look at him worry. " you Kang Seungri whole field 10 times and none stop! Do it now! I will see you from here and if you stop I will add more 2 times. Clear Kang Seungri? " Seungri just nodded his head then start running at the field after put down his bag. At middle of first lap he already start to lost his breath. But he keep running. He don't want stop. He scared if he stop the teacher will call Hyunseung to continue for him. Hyunseung already done a lot for him and he feel guilty over it. He keep running over field until he really feel can't catch his breath. He hold his chest after done first lap. And at second lap he fall down and make him feel like will faint soon. Hyunseung try to run at Seungri but Seungri just sign to him not come help him. He stand up tiredly and try to run again but he can't. He start to jog while hold his chest that feel like want to burn out. The day and the punishment really kill Seungri. The day start to become hot and the run become more slow to move. Seungri just done half of the second lap and already fall down at second time. He catch his breath hardly and close his eyes. Sweat over his hair and body and he really need wind to make him feel cold. the discipline teacher walk to Seungri and sit on his knees.

" who ask you to sleep Kang Seungri?! I ask you! " That discipline teachear ask in evil tone. " I'm... sorry teacher... I can't do it... anymore.. I.. I... I...  can't.. breath.. please... let me rest.... I can't.. " Seungri said in weak voice and Hyunseung really can't bear anymore. " teacher! Why you make my friend like this why you treat my dongsaeng like this. Do you have no heart?! He is fxxking sick teacher. Where your mind and heart. Seungri do you alright? Seungri Ya don't sleep..  open your eyes Hyung will send you to hospital now alright? " Hyunseung curse that teacher and help Seungri up with bridal style. But Seungri just shooked his head to answer Hyunseung answer just now. " you so rude Jang Hyunseung. I will tell this over your parents! "

 

" just fxxking tell them dear discipline teacher without heart. Now you hear me, is something bad happen over my dongsaeng, I will beat you first or kill you. The I will let you inside jail. You didn't deserve to become teacher " Hyunseung curse and walk away from that discipline teachear with his face full of tears. Teacher Lee that arrived after got news that the discipline teacher punish them badly because just they come late at school breaking down crying at Seungri. She help Hyunseung to school clinic to check over Seungri that now already faint. " I'm sorry Hyunseung ah, I'm late to stop that stupid teacher. Im just hear this news from other teachers in the teacher room. Seungri please stay awhile alright. Teacher will help you " Teacher Lee wipe Seungri face with towel that full of sweat. Teacher Lee is one  and only teacher that know about seengri condition after the result out. Thats why they can to skip school just like that to go to hospital for Seungri treatment. " hope you just fine Seungri " Teacher Lee help bring Seungri inside the check room and walk outside from the room to let the nurse check over Seungri. " Hyunseung, I will go to headmaster room awhile. You wait here. I will report his act to him and I will make him pay for what will happen on Seungri OK " Teacher Lee walk out and hurrily run to headmaster room.

 

" Teacher Yoo, I have something to tell about our discipline teacher. He just punish our student badly that now sick and not heal fully to run whole field in this hot day and it's 10 times teacher. Please do something to the him teacher. Im begging you. My student now is sick please teacher. He just tortured my student " Teacher Lee said and crying to the headmaster. Teacher Yoo popped his eyes and call the other discipline teacher to come and call the discipline teacher that done that to both of  Seungri and Hyunseung.

.

.

.