Chapter 1

Smile for me,Hyung

"Seungri!Kang Seungri!wake up!u already late for your school now!"Jiyong shouted loudly from outside Seungri room after realized at his watch that now showed it's already 8:00am."Seungri!"Jiyong shouted again but he quickly try to open the lock door after he hear a loud thud from inside Seungri room."Seungri,what's wrong with u?!open this door"Jiyong shouted made Seunghyun,Daesung and Youngbae hurrily go to Jiyong to ask what happen."what's wrong Jiyong.u know I can't eat properly because your loudly shouted"Seunghyun said angrily."Hyung,help me Hyung.Seungri didn't open his door room.when I shouted again to him to wake him up,j suddenly hear a loud thud like thing fell down from high place.Hyung open this door please"Jiyong said panicly while still trying to open the door."what!are u really Jiyong?!Youngbae,u the one always keep the spare key right?bring it now!"Seunghyun ask Youngbae to bring him the spare key hurrily after hear Jiyong explanation."here Hyung"Youngbae hurrily give the key after he got the key from his room."Seungri!"all of them shouted loudly after Seunghyun open the door.they saw Seungri already laid unconsciously on the floor and noticed his face very pale."Seungri,are u OK?Seungri wake up"Jiyong pull Seungri in his embrace then try to shook Seungri up."Seungri ah,u got fever.Seungri wake up.let's go to clinic now"Seunghyub said after he touch Seungri forehead then said to bring Seungri to clinic for checkup.They suddenly look worriedly at Seungri after they heard whispering voice."hy-ung,it's ok.it's just a fe-ver"Seungri said muttering then hurrily woke up from his state then go to toilet to throw up."Seungri where u want going?!"Jiyong shouted loudly after he saw Seungri hurrily went to toilet however felt his body weak.Jiyong then follow him and patted his back when he throw up."Seungri ah,how about today u just stay at home.u really sick.we will go clinic or hospital to check up on u.OK.so are u feel better now?"Seungri nodded his head weakly then let Jiyong help him to walk to his room again."Hyung,can today Seungri take a day holiday.look like he very weak to go school today.even he throw up just now.neh Hyung"Jiyong said while help Seungri laid his body on the bed."it's OK Jiyong ah,I will.now Daesung can u help Hyung please make Seungri some porridge.I bet he is hungry now. So can u?"Daesung nodded his head the suddenly turn his head at Seungri."no need Hyung.I lost my appetite to eat"Seungri said weakly while breath weakly."no,Seungri.u must eat little bit Seungri.u really weak now.please.Daesubg just go at kitchen then make some porridge OK."Jiyong said pretending angry.Seungri just nodded his head then close his eyes."Hyung,Seungri.I'm sorry. I must go work now or else I will be fired because late.I'm sorry guys.Seungri Hyung is sorry OK.I go now"Youngbae hurrily excuse himself after look at his watch at noticed it already late to enter his work.Jiyong then send Youngbae at the door then go to toilet bring water with a towel together."here Seungri ah.Seungri,wake up.Daesung Hyung ready finished cooked porridge for u".Daesung said while shooking Seungri body.Seungri open his eyes slowly then Daesung help him sit while laid his back at the wall.Jiyong then place the wet towel at Seungri forehead while Daesung help him eat."Jiyong ah,Daesung ah,my manager already call me.I need to go now.i have photoshoot session today.Seungri eat well OK.Hyung will back late today.I'm sorry.also both of take this money then bring him to clinic or hospital.and u Daesung my manager said he didn't need today for photo shoot.so both of u take care of Seungri OK.I go now.Daesung help me locked the door please"Seunghyun left the room after kissed Seungri forehead with Daesung follow him behind."Seungri ah,what's wrong with u?do u eat something bad like night?because Hyung look u just OK last night.why?"Jiyong ask while caressing Seungri hair."I don't know Hyung.I didn't eat last day,just drink water.and also last night I just felt dizzy al day long and sleep at school because of that".Seungri said slowly while accepting every spoon of porridge that Daesung give to him."why u didn't said to Hyung.do u still feel dizzy or want throw up now?"Jiyong ask worriedly."no more Hyung.Hyung can u just save the money that Seunghyun Hyung give just now?I'm OK.no need to use that money to send me to hospital or clinic.please Hyung.I'm just tired I guess.this few weeks I had lacks of rest because of a lot homework.please Hyung.maybe soon we have something to use we can use that money"Seungri said pleading to them to not use the money that Seunghyun gave to him just now.both of Jiyong and Daesung seems blank with Seungri condition."but u.."

Jiyong muttering."I'm really Hyung.maybe after get enough sleep and rest I will be OK again"Seungri said while show them his wide smile however with his pale face."OK,but if this thing happen again,I will force u to go hospital.u listen me right Kang Seungri?"Jiyong said."neh Hyung"Seungri said with nodded."now eat this porridge then drink this medicine.and of u tired after that,just sleep.Daesung Hyung and me will stay at home to take care u today".Seungri nodded his head then continue eat his porridge together with fever medicine.in few minutes he ssuddenly felt his eyes gone heavier then he fell asleep.

.........................................................

As my promised to make new ff.this time I come with siblings genre.which is I use Daesung family name.hehe.So yeah,enjoy it until end OK.(anyone know where I can buy hanbok at Malaysia?😂I really love Korean culture now.BAJGAGAGAG.good night.celebrate birthday this 12 with Baby Ri