chapter fifteen

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora's POV

I'm officially crazy. Lying to Jongin was one thing, but what I'm about to do is way worse. I've been thinking it through for a couple days. I know it's super wrong and if Jongin ever finds out he'd be heartbroken. But I just can't stop thinking about him.

I make a rash decision and skip class after lunch. I even tell Jongin that I wasn't feeling good and need to go home.

"Ready for next period?" Jongin is busy and doesn't notice how nervous I've been acting all day. He and the band have been practicing and writing everyday to notice anything.

"Actually I'm not feeling all that good." I look down before Jongin can catch my eyes.

"Hey," his fingers brush against my face making me look at him. "What's wrong?" The crinkles in his forehead show up. He's concerned.

"Must be the stomach flu. I'll be fine." I say.

"Do you want a ride?" He stares at me worriedly as he continues to my face.

"Like I said, I'll be fine. Don't worry alright?"

Luke let's a sigh out and reluctantly let's me go.

"I'll see you tomorrow then."

I know I've made him upset. He doesn't even kiss me when I leave.

I make it to his hotel and knock on the door 2 times. My mind is currently trying to process what I'm doing but it goes blank when the solution is almost clear.

I can hear footsteps behind the door. They become louder as my heart races faster. My body becomes frozen and I stand still as the wind from the door opening blows my hair off my shoulders

"Sora? Are you okay? I got your text." His voice is deep and raspy like he'd just woke up. He's wearing grey sweats and no shirt making my eyes widen. I don't say anything making him sigh.

"What're you doing here?" He raises a brow before stepping outside of the hotel room. His hand brushes against mine making shivers run up my spine.

"I-I needed to speak to you. Is this not a good time? I could come back later—"

"It's fine." Jimin reaches forward and grabs my hand. I don't say anything and let him lead me to his room.

"So what's up?"

I suddenly can't find the words to say to him. My mouth opens but nothing comes out. I'm stuck.

"Sora, I know what you're trying to say. You came here to tell me to never talk to you again because of the kiss?"

"Yes, and no."

"What do you mean?" Jimin asks.

"The kiss bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter