Drop the beat

Monster Radio

 

 

“Do you want juice or coke?” I called from the kitchen. Donghae was once again hanging out at my place, it became a routine nowadays. Apparently my house was much cleaner and much more comfortable than his. I didn´t mind of course, I didn´r feel confused with my emotions when he was with me. We were eating takeout food and watching a movie. Drop-Face was sulking in the corner and growling as whenever I was with Donghae.

“What juice?” Donghae yelled back.

“Strawberry!” I answered and filled a glass for myself and was about fill another one for Donghae.

“Then I want a coke!” Almost, a second later and he would be having strawberries too. Does he have a problem with them?

I brought the drinks to the living room and placed them on the coffee table. Donghae´s eyes didn´t leave the TV but he still blindly managed to pat the place next to him. I sat there on the floor and grabbed my chopsticks and half eaten meal. Then Donghae patted the place next to him, my thigh, again. Humming contently, he continued eating.

“Are you that happy? You keep grinning,” I told him when it were only empty bowls lying on the table and we were leaning against the sofa behind us. Donghae looked at me.

“I am the happiest I´ve ever been,” he told me with a smile. My eyes widened, he can´t be serious.

“Liar,” I slapped his chest hard.

“Ak!” Donghae laughed, holding his stinking chest. “It´s the truth!”

I didn´t say anything, only quietly listened to my own quickening heartbeat. I felt Donghae staring at me but didn´t dare to look. Then I felt him kiss my cheek and I bit my lower lip nervously. Donghae continued leaving small pecks and smacking kissed on my jaw before he moved on my neck. That felt a little too good and I closed my eyes. Letting Donghae into my world felt more comfortable than keeping him away. I simply wasn´t digging into my feelings, leaving them be and grow.

“Don´t let your guard down, Hyukjae,” Donghae whispered in my ear and I gulped dryly. I pretended I didn´t understand and sat there like a prey.

Two warm hands joined the teasing and by then I already gave myself in to his utmost care. My shirt has been rolled up and two gentle palms were making the contours of my body. Donghae shifted his position and squeezed himself into the space between me and the coffee table so when I hazily opened my eyes, he was right in front of me. I leaned forward and kissed his lips, my own hands were someplace on Donghae but I had no idea where.

“I don´t want you to feel cold,” Donghae muttered and I sniffed a cheesy line, he was good with those. “I better make you feel hot.” After that he smirked and I opened my lips to say something, yet a groan escaped from them instead.

One of Donghae´s hands in an unguarded moment slipped under my waistband and I would have fought back if the crumpled space allowed me to do anything but shamelessly whine. Donghae seemed half amused and half excited. When I saw that I simply let it flow until I feel uncomfortable. But that feeling never came, the opposite was the truth. I pulled Donghae closer to me and began kissing him lustfully. I had someone kneading my crotch many times before but for the first time I felt like killing for the feeling.

“ you,” I groaned against his lips when Donghae became rougher.

“Some other time, Hyukjae,” he chuckled thickly and only then I realised he was helping himself too.

And then he did something that should be illegal for my hammering heart. He closed the tiny space that was left between my legs and rubbed himself against me. I bit into my own fist because this was something new and I didn´t think I would be able to hold back my voice. Fortunately, before I got with my teeth to the bone, it was over. Over with a loud bang.

“Oh, Lord,” I breathed and hugged him shakily.

“I´m the happiest I´ve ever been,” Donghae repeated breathlessly. “I love you, Hyukjae.”

I didn´t answer anything, only gripped him stronger, I didn´t want to let go, it felt amazing. And then I saw it. Donghae´s shadow on the floor crouched into a hug, only my shadow wasn´t there! It was slightly confusing and I thought that I was still coming down from the high and that´s why I was seeing weird things. I raised my head and looked on the other side and what I saw shocked me. There it was, the shadow again but with mine in an embrace as it was supposed to be and there was also the shadow of the table and bowls on it and everything else. I quickly turned again and the lone shadow was still there, on the other side of us.

“Yap!” Drop-Face screamed from his place behind the sofa and the lone shadow began quickly moving around Donghae until it mixed with the rightful shadow. Donghae´s monster lived in his own shadow! Scary.

“Donghae?” I muttered. The tired puppy in my embrace pecked my collarbone instead of answering. “I just saw it. You have one too, after all.”

“Saw what?” He finally raised his eyes and looked at me.

“Your monster,” I answered and Donghae embraced me tighter.

“How does it look like? Where is it?” He asked worryingly.

And then I realised that I shouldn´t have told him. Donghae´s monster was especially creepy because even Donghae, who can´t see monsters would be able to see it if I told him where it´s hiding. I can occasionally escape my monster when I´m in the studio or when Drop-Face doesn´t want to tease me and only lurks quietly somewhere in a corner. But Donghae´s monster is different, you can´t escape your own shadow. I couldn´t tell him.

“It´s tiny and cute, don´t worry. It´s scared of you,” I lied and nuzzled Donghae´s face. “It´s far away.”

“That´s great, it won´t bother you then,” he mumbled against my neck.

“Yeah, it´s great,” I sighed. “Come on let´s wash up and cuddle on the sofa.”

I sent Donghae to wash first, although he insisted on showering together. My heart barely survived the surprise under the sofa, I didn´t want to risk any more love. When Donghae came out, I rushed in, turning on the cold water. I wasn´t aroused anymore but all the new sensations were driving me insane. Not only physical ones and emotional ones caused by Donghae, but also the fear that awakened with Donghae´s monster appearance.

“You´re cold,” Donghae said when I sat down next to him. He pushed me closer to himself and I felt safe and sound. The TV was playing a movie we both enjoyed and it began raining lightly outside. I was in heaven.

Maybe if my body wasn´t so spent, perhaps if I wasn´t that touched and charmed by Lee Donghae, I would have noticed. The darkness seeping from behind the sofa. The face that was erratically moving from the black arm to the black leg, from the back to the stomach and up on the head again. It wasn´t funny anymore. Drop-Face was furious and ready to attack. He has never taken such drastic measurements but the situation was desperate. I was all beaming and happy, the person that I told about my monsters didn´t ridicule me and on top of that the Shadow monster wasn´t of any help since I kept it a secret from Donghae. It was raining outside but soon the temperature would drop again. And he would drop it too. My life was at stake and I was clueless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Asaaaaa! Did you expect that? I remember from your comments that there was one person that wasclose to guessing right about Donghae´s monster. Also I would like to tell you that I loved all your ideas. Some were even better than mine. About the ´hotter´ scene. Because I didn´t really specify what kind of eunhae this story is, I thought that deciding so latewould be unfair and some of the readers might be disappointed so I wrote here something between HaeHyuk and HyukHae and something between Rated and innocent. I know you might not be satisfied but that was the best solution I came up with. :) I can always write an epilogue... And now the most important thing!!!!! The next chapter is the last!!!! So see you on Monday!!! - PandaHero