Chapter 9

I'm rose, darling

His phone was ringing. Jongin wander who it would be. Because no one called him past three months. 

"Hello?"

"Is this Kim Jongin's phone? " a voice asked from the other line.

"Yes. Who it this?"

"Ah. Hello. This is from Seoul Hospital."

"Seoul Hospital?  Why..."

"Ahh. Our patient requested to call you. Please hold for a second."

"H..hello?"  a woman voice said weakly.

"Yes." He answered.

"Jongin. It's me. Your mother."

"Mother?!" Jongin was shocked.

"I'm sorry, jongin. I never had the courage to meet. And I would understand if you hate me." His mother said.

"No. I've never hated you. You gave birth to me." Jongin said quickly.

"Thanks jongin. Can.... can we meet? It's okay if you don....."

"Yes. We can. I'll come to you.mother" Jongin said.

 

 

Jongin always wanted to search his mother. But he didn't because he was afraid of his grandmother. Now, he gets a chance to meet his mother. Only that she is in hospital.Is she seriously ill? 

 

 

Next day, jongin went to Seoul Hospital.

"Excuse me, can you please tell me patient Kim Jungah's room number? " he asked a nurse politely. 

"Please wait a minute.......... ah.. it's room- 501" the nurse answered.

"Thank you"

 

Jongin entered into the room to meet with a very ill looking person. That person said 

"Jongin? "

Jongin smiled at the woman.

"Oh my god. You are really jongin!!! Oh my!!!!! Look at you. You grown up to be such a beautiful boy. Come here please " she said.

Jongin went near to bed and looked at his mother. She looked like she would break in any minute. She looked so thin. Stress can be seen on her face. It looked like no one takes care of her.

"......I really wanted to see you. I got your ph number 2 years ago but never had the courage to call. Even if i try, you grandmother wouldn't let it happen. So...your grandmother didn't know that you are here?"

"Grandmother passed away three months ago." Jongin said quietly.

"Ohhh,i'm sorry" 

"So.... where is your husband? At work? Jongin changed the subject.

"He .......he left me after 5 years of our marriage. Live has been hard for me since that time. Then I've been told that I have stomach cancer and i've been spending my life in hospital for 5 months now." His mother said. Jongin hugged his mother. Feeling sorry for her.

His mother pulled away and said "so Jongin now your grandmother was passed away, you are the only one in that house. Right? Can I come and live with you? Doctor said that I am in good condition and can be released. I just want to live with luxury for once before I die. I really don't want to go back my petty apartment.I can live with you,right,jongin? She said.

Jongin didn't know what to say for a while. She didn't know what happened yo him? What was he going to do? His mother's eyes are full of hope. How can he break them?

"Yes,yes,you can. But not now. Please wait. Because the house is under re-construction. You have to live in your old house for a while. When it's finished, you can live with me." Jongin lied.

 

 

 

Jongin and Baekhyun entered into coffee shop to grab coffee. And jongin told Baekhyun about what he told his mother. 

"You lied her?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes. I lied. I can't afford to break her hope." Jongin sighed. " i know it is a terrible thing."

"Yes. You idiot. Now what are you going to do?" Baekhyun hissed. Jongin just let out a huge sigh.

They didn't know that there is one person who is listening to their conversation. ' oh interesting ' he thought and smiled.

 

 

 

"What? Park Chanyeol why are calling me? I don't wanna talk about work. It's weekend for god sake." Sehun yelled at Chanyeol.

"I just want to tell you an interesting new which related to jongin. But okay i'll hang up if you don't want to know " he said sarcastically.

"Wait" sehun said quickly " what is it? Tell me quickly "

"Hahaha. Ok" Chanyeol laughed at him and told him everything he heard from their conversation.

 

 

Jongin went to see his mother's doctor to ask his mother's condition. Her doctor said that her disease reached it's final stage so there is really no hope. That she would live for only 3 or 4 months. Doctor also said that if the patient want to be released, he can release her and that it would be the best for patient to have her happiness and let her do everything she wants. 

"Mom, doctor said that he will release you from hospital if you want to. Do you?" He asked.

"Yes, i want. I am tired of this place. I'll rather stay in my petty apartment instead of this place. " she said.

"But you know you can't live with me now,right?

"Yes,honey. I know. I'll wait " she smiled.

"Okay then. I'll go talk with your doctor and pay for the bill. Wait here please " he said and go to reception counter. For now, he was worrying about the bill. He hoped the bill would be the amount he can pay.

"Excuse me. I 'm here to pay for patient at room number 501" he said to a nurse.

"It was just paid " the nurse said.

"What? Who paid it?" He asked.

"I don't know. A tall man came and paid all the bill for that patient. You can still catch him if you go now. He is wearing a dark green coat." 

Jongin quickly run out of the hospital to search. Then he saw a familiar looking black car. He walked to the car and knocked on the window from the side of driver. The tinted window rolled down to reveal Sehun's face.

"What's your intention?" Jongin asked.

"What do you mean what's my intention? I'm just helping you."

"I don't need your help. I can solve my problem. I can pay myself."

"Do you? Do you really think you can pay the bill with that amount of money you have?" 

"W..well.. ."

"Don't tell me yes. Because i know that you also know you can't afford." Sehun smirked.

Jongin sighed " What do you want, Sehun? What do you want? ...... What do you want me to do this time? He asked.

Sehun smiled a satisfied smile and said "Just one thing, jongin. One thing. And it is easy too."

"Just tell me what you want me to do, sehun."

And he said it. Loud and clear. 

 

 

 

 

" Marry Me."

 

 

 

 

A/n- ahoh(◑_◑) what did sehun said? Ahhhhh!!! If I was jongin, i would say yes. Heeee☜(ˆ▽ˆ) Ok. Sorry for mistakes and typos. Have fun. To the ones who commented, you guys made my day. Love you guys.<3 also thanks to all the readers.