Chapter 8

I'm rose, darling

Jongin's been staring at one place after Sehun left. He don't know what to do or what to say. He don't understand even a thing.A hand touch his shoulder.

"Are you okay,jongin?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"What..? Why? H...how?" He can't even speak. He was that shocked.

"H...how ..? Y..young master's surname is 'Oh' bu..but..."

Kyungsoo sighed and told him everything. Jongin couldn't believe his own ear. Then it him.

"He...he did t...thi.this on purpose. He....he pla..planned this. He..is taking revenge on me." His voice shakes.

A bunch of emotions strike Jongin. Anger. Sad. Disbelief.

He can no longer keep his tears.  Now tears are streaming down on his face.

"No. I....I can't. I'll quit the job" he said.

"You can't" Chen said " You already took two months salary. "

"I'll give them back." Jongin yelled.

"No. You can't. Young master won't accept that. If you want to quit, quit after working two months. You signed the contract, right? Didn't you read the contract? You can be sued if you quit." Chen sighed.

Now that jongin felt regretted.

 

 

 

It's been a month since jongin started working in that residence. He got along with every other persons, well, except one person. Sehun makes his daily life hard by making him do other houseworks or making him prepare food for him or making him watering plants in garden. However, Jongin always helps him to wear shoes every morning. He never talked back and always do what has told him to do. He just wish that two months would pass quickly.

This morning Jongin went to market instead of kyungsoo because he was feeling unwell.  He saw beautiful red roses. He decided to buy them because they would do a great job in making the residence shine. He bought other needs and came back. When he got back, he took a glass vase and decorated with red roses. He placed the vase on the near near the entrance. 'Now it would make everyone smiles who passes.' He thought to himself and smile.

 

After having breakfast, Sehun came out of the house to go to work but he stopped near the entrance. He felt his anger rose. He clenched his fists.

"Who did that? Who placed that roses there?" His voice rose with his anger.

Everyone froze.  No one dare to make a sound or give him a glance.

"I did that. Why?" A soft voice said. All eyes turned to Jongin.

Sehun's eyes soften a little before he yelled at Chen.

"Didn't you tell him the rule? I hope this would be the first and last time." He said. Jongin quickly helped him to wear shoes. He then get into his car and drove away.

Jongin watched quietly Chen ordering a worker to move the vase.

"Why?" He finally asked.

"Young master don't really like rose. Especially the red one. He hates the color red. So practically no red is allowed in this residence. I forgot to tell you. My fault. " Chen said and left. 

"He doesn't like rose? Hate red? But wh... No! It can't be that's because of me,right? No. Absolutely not." He mumbled himself. But deep down he knows that's because of him.

 

 

Jongin was watering the plants when sehun stood beside him.

"Jongin" Sehun smiled.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"Look! My shoes got dirty when I got out of my car and accidentally stepped on a plash. Can you clean them for me?" He said smiling a devious smile.

Jongin knows that he made them got dirty on purpose. Cause it's not raining. There is no plash. There is no way he got them dirty accidentally. Jongin just gave him a glance and sat down to clean his shoes with water.

"There you go,young master. All clean. You should go and rest. You must be tired ,right?" Sehun was looking at him confusedly.

"Because you had to think really hard how to get your shoes dirty." Jongin said and turned around to leave.

Sehun grabs his hand and called his name weakly "Jongin....."

Jongin stopped but didn't turn around.

"Aren't you tired? Tired of this. Revenge.  I'm tired of this. You know we both are so pitiful. I pity young jongin because no one was there to tell him that things he's doing were wrong and no one was there to direct him to right way or teach him to understand other persons' feelings. I pity young sehun because he had to be the innocent victim of immature and arrogant young jongin who had no idea the things he's done were hurting other's feelings. I pity present jongin because he now has to suffer badly the punishment of karma for his doings which he didn't understand or know were wrong, only now that he can understand others' feelings and only now that he knows what really is life. I pity present sehun because he takes grudges on the things that young jongin, who didn't understand what he's been doing , had done to him and makes himself trapped in the past. We are living our lives pathetically. " Jongin pulled his hand from Sehun's grasp and wiped his tears with his hand.

"Now it's been two month that I'm working for you. Today is the last day. I'm going back tomorrow morning. I hope you get your full revenge. And I also hope our paths won't cross in the future. It would be the best for us." Jongin said and left Sehun.

 

 

Jongin's words made him speechless. He has never thought like that. He just wanted Jongin to feel what he'd felt. Jongin will quit the job and go back tomorrow?  No. He can't let it happen. It's been just two months that he got Jongin back in his life. He can't let Jongin go that easily. No. He can't. He is going to do everything that he can do in his power to make Jongin stay in his life. Everything he can do. EVERYTHING. Even if it is selfish thing to do.

 

 

 

 

A/n- sorry for my mistakes and typos. Have fun. ☜(ˆ▽ˆ) thanks to who subscribed this story웃❤유