Chapter 12

I'm rose, darling

Jongin knew that his mother's condition has been getting worse day by day. But he didn't expect her to go suddenly like this. He has been standing in front of his mother's tombstone for at least half an hour. It's been only two months that his mother and he met each other. He wasn't ready to let his last family member go. He is alone now. Really alone. Everyone left. Everyone he loved left him in the end. He now really hate the feeling of being left. He felt empty. And it's really hurt. He doesn't want to feel it again in his life. He would leave first rather than being left. Yes. He would leave first. 

"Jongin, honey, you are standing here for too long. Don't do this. It is raining. You will get sick." Sehun hugged his waist from behind.

"If you want to cry,honey, just cry. You don't to need to be strong in front of me. Just cry." Those are the words he needed to hear. And he does. He turned to him and swung his hands around his neck. Then he cried on his chest. Sehun hugged him tight and patted his hair in a comfort manner. After crying for a time, his cry subsided to hiccup. 

"Let's go home,okay?" Sehun asked in soft voice and he nodded to him.

When they got home, sehun led him to their bedroom and tugged him in bed. He told him to sleep and that he would be downstairs if he needs anything. Then he get out of the room and closed the door behind him. 

However, jongin couldn't fall asleep. There are thoughts that keeping intruded into his head. Jongin kept thinking about them. He didn't know what to do or what to decide but he had to make a decision.

 

 

 

It's already 7 in evening when Jongin woke up. Jongin woke up with a determined mind. Yes. He made a decision. He pack his belongings in a luggage. He opened his bed side table drawer and pulled out a paper sheet. Yes, he has been preparing it for a while although he only made his decision just a few moment ago. Then he went down to see sehun. Sehun was sitting in living room while working with his papers and laptop. He stood before him. Sehun looked up him in surprised.

"Jongin, what are you doing? " he asked.

Jongin stared at him for a minute and then said.

 

"Please divorce me." 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n- short,right? Sorry.ಥ_ಥ Next chapter would be final chapter. Sorry for my mistakes and typos. Have fun. See u at final chapter (╥﹏╥)