Chapter 5

I'm rose, darling

Like we've told karma has its ways. Ways we've never thought would happen in lives. That happened in sehun and jongin's lives. However,it's not sure that changes are whether good or not.

 

 

Jongin has no parents since he was two years old. His mother left him on his two years old birthday because she wanted to go to her love of life. So she left her husband and two years old son. How did he know about this when he wad two years old? His grandmother told him. Grandmother wanted him to hate his mother but he doesn't because she gave birth to him. He is alive because of her. His father was broken hearted when his mother left. He drank too much and that's the cause of his death.  He was left with his grandmother. Now his grandmother left him alone when he is 22 years old and has no idea about what is happening in real life world.There is no one to protect him from the world.He really didn't know what to do. Last week,some people came to his grandmother funeral and said to him that their house,possession and properties are distrained. He was dumbfounded. He had to get out of the house this week. He has 1 thousand dollar in his hand. He searched cheap apartment to rent and saw someone is looking for roommate so he contacted. For now, he doesn't need to worry where to live.

 

 

It's been a week that he is living in this small apartment which as big as his old room. Also sharing with someone else makes him uncomfortable. But what can he do? He has no money. Money. He has only 500 dollars in his hand. He needs to work. Waiter? No, only he knows that he has this clumsy hands and would break every single plate. He thinks he has to ask his roommate baekhyun for help.

"Hey,baekhyun"

"Yes"

"You know i need a job. You think you can help?"

"Ahhh..... yes if you want to work where i've been working. I can talk to my manager because we are kind of lacking in worker too"

"Thank you"

"No you don't need to " baekhyun smiled and went out to go to work.

 

 

Baekhyun said his manager allowed him to work and he had to work from today. He was eager to work and didn't asked what kind of job is that. "Hey, baekhyun... .ahhh. ..what Job i have to do?" He asked.

"Ohhh jongin, i thought you knew." He laughed "it is shoe gallery. You know where it sells shoes"

Then he has to help wearing shoes. Dammit. But he doesn't need to help 24/7 wearing shoes,right? Nowadays, no customer asks workers to help wearing shoes.right?

"Let's go,Jongin"

"Ok" he said and followed Baekhyun.

 

 

He is doing good in his job although he can't help with wearing shoes. Baekhyun knows his problem snd always help him. Baekhyun and he become friends after living as roommates for one month. He is a good friend.  Jongin's so called two best friends didn't even bother to contact him after knowing his situation.  It's ridiculous. He heard bell sound signalling the entry of customers. He saw two men walking into the store. He smiled his artificial smile and greet them.

"Hey,there you! Can you help me choosing between these two shoes?" The man called jongin.

"Both suit you,sir. You have a good taste,sir"

"I know but i think this one would do better,right?"

"Yes,sir. It would"

"Ahh... can you help me with these?"

"Pardon me,sir?"

"Oh i said can you help me wearing this shoes cause i'm having a hard time."

Jongin looked around to search baekhyun but he is also busy with other customer. Jongin sighed and sat down to help. But his hand stopped in mid air. The man feet are gross. His feet are dirty. How can he touch that dirty feet. He can't. 

"What are you doing? I said you to help!" The man yelled.

That's when jongin snapped " No, do it yourself. You feet are gross. I don't to touch"

"What? Gross? How dare you talk back to your customer rudely? Where is your manager? The man shouted.The manager run towards them.

"I am really sorry, sir. I will talk to him. Please calm down sir"  manager said ."Baekhyun, help with this gentleman and you,jongin, come with me."

 

"What did you do? That's our customer. You have to respect them. You have to help them."

"I try. But his feet are so dirty. How do you expect me to do . It's gross. I have never touch other people feet in my life . I can't."

"But you have to know. If you don't want to do , quit the job"

"What?"

"I said if you can't,quit the job"

"Yes,great. I quit."

Jongin said and get out of the shop.Why is it so hard? Jongin wanted to cry but he bear it. He won't cry. He is strong.

 

 

There is a man who is watching that event. He changed a lot. Kim Jongin. He lost weight. His face seem depressed with his natural brown hair. No more expensive clothes or shoes on him. But he can still see pride on his face. That man turned to his secretary and told

" Get me all the information about him. I want all. Don't miss out even one pieces." 

"Yes,sir." His secretary replied.

 

 

 

 

 

A/n - boring? Sorry if it is. Sorry for my mistakes. Have a fun reading.웃❤유