Chapter 3

I'm rose, darling

It's been five years that jongin didn't go back to that residence. He's been busy with his school. Now he finished his highschool and got holidays, he decided to go to his residence. He still remembers that sehun boy. He is the best one to mess up with. Jongin thought and giggles.

"What?" asked his friend.

"Nothing. You remember this sehun boy,right? I've been thinking how to mess up with him." Jongin laughed.

"Oh you are evil one,honey"

Jongin shrugged that with a smile.

 

Sehun was watering plants when a red maserati stopped at the door of residence. He knows who's coming. Jongin get out of the driver seat with his all grace. If sehun thinks 13years old jongin is beautiful, then 18years old jongin is breathtaking with his rosey pink hair. Sehun wanders that jongin is as mean as he used to be. He hopes not because it would be a wrong if a beauty like jongin is mean. But he can see arrogance on his face. So he knows his hope is just a hope.

"Hey,sehun!come and help with these" his uncle said and pointed at luggages. He run to car and carried the luggages not bothering to greet jongin. Surprisingly he didn't say anything and just watched him carrying things. Then walked into house. Sehun was thankful for that. He is expecting to get bullied as doon as he arrived. He got lucky. That night sehun thought about how a boy can be that beautiful. Is he the only one thinking like that? May be not.

 

 

Morning sunrays are the best. Jongin always likes to feel sunrays on his skin so he is standing in front of the window. His eyes wander to garden and saw a lone figure working. 'Sehun?' He thought. Sehun is tall. He himself is quite tall but sehun is taller than him by a few inches. He is handsome too. He has broad shoulder and strong built. May be cause of all the works he is doing. He is totally his type. No no no!!!!!!! What he is thinking? He has to wake up. Sehun is hìs enemy, his servant. He can't have this kind of thought, right? No no no no no!!!!!!!!

".....in! Jongin!"

"What?" Jongin looked at his two friends.

"We've been calling you a thousand times. What the hell are you thinking ? We've asking you to come with us. We are planning to go to waterfall."

"Ahhhhh. No,i don't wanna. Go and have fun"

"Sure?"

"Yes"

"Ok.bye"

"Bye"

Jongin watched his two friends go out. Then he come down to go to garden. On the way to garden, he slipped and his shoes got dirty. 

"Ayyyyy! Sehun. Come here" he shouted.

"What do you want?"

"My shoes are dirty. Clean them"

"I'll get you water. Do it yourself "

"No.you clean. Do i have to fire your uncle?"

Sehun closed his eyes and let out a sigh. He went to get water and bent down to clean his shoes. Jongin smiles a victory smile and said "good boy". Then walked away with a smile. 

'I see you are still a mean boy' sehun thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n- another chapter(>‿◠)✌ I'm having my 2months holiday so i'm all day free. Nothing to do so i decide to write and write and write heeee☜(ˆ▽ˆ) bear my mistakes.Am i doing good? Have a fun reading.see you guys.