Chapter 4

I'm rose, darling

"Sehun!" Jongin called.

"What again?" Sehun groaned. 

Jongin has been giving sehun headache nowadays. Making his days hard. It looks like jongin has decided that making sehun's day hard is his mission. He is so childish. Now he is calling him again.

"Sehun, teach me how to ride a bicycle."

"I have works to do"

"Do it later. Teach me first."

"Who said i can ride bicycle and can teach you?"

"I sees you riding bicycle everyday and i also saw you teaching neighbourhood child. So don't tell me you can't."

"Why do you even want to learn? You don't need to. You can drive. And it doesn't look like you want to ride bicycle to school."

"Don't talk back to me. When i say you have to teach,then teach"

Sehun just sighed "okay. Let's go then."

"Where? " asked jongin.

"To a place where i can teach you freely." 

He grabbed his cycle and walked out first. Jongin smiled secretly and followed him.

 

 

"No. You are doing it wrong. You have to straighten your back. Yes. Like that. Now start cycling. Don't worry, i 'll hold the cycle from the back."

"Hold the cycle,ok? Don't let go. You'll die if you let it go. Do you hear me? " jongin said and started cycling shakily. He is afraid. Afraid that he would trip. Afraid that he would fall down. Afraid that sehun would let go.

"Yes yes yes. I won't " sehun laughed silently. 

He let the bicycle go slowly while running after the bicycle. For a few second, jongin seems doing well. Next second, he is falling down. He screamed. Sehun grabbed his arm to stop from falling but it's tooo fast so they both fall and  rolled down to grass. When it stopped, sehun's lips accidentally press on jongin's right cheek.For a second,they both look shocked. Especially jongin. He has been looking sehun with his wide eyes. Suddenly sehun was pushed back and his left cheek stung. He's been slapped. He looked back at jongin.

"Why did you slap at me?" He hissed.

"You kissed my cheek." Jongin looked like he is sacred for a moment. 

"That was accident! And what if i kissed you on purpose? Is it big deal?" Sehun shouted.

"Yes!!!! It is. You can't kiss me. You are a servant. You don't deserve me. You have no right to touch or kiss my cheeks." Jongin yelled.

"No. I CAN kiss your cheeks" sehun said. Then he grabbed jongin's face and kiss jongin's cheeks numerous times. After many struggles, jongin successfully shoved sehun back. He slapped his both cheeks and ran away from that place.

 

 

His eyes. His eyes are full of hurt. Full of hatred. His eyes are really scary. Jongin is afraid of his eyes. Was he wrong when he slapped him? No! It's his first time of being kissed by a stranger. He was surprised. He didn't mean to react like that. It was like by instinct. He can't controlled his hand. He was sorry at first. But the last two slaps, he deserved them. He kissed his cheeks without his permission. Now, how can he look at his eyes straight? He can't. He didn't know what to do anymore. Yes,right. He'll go back tomorrow and never come back. That's the way. He called his two friends and told them that they are going back tomorrow.

"Tomorrow!!!" 

"Yes."

"Why so early? You said you would stay for a month"

"Yes, i said. But I am bored now so i am going back "

"Okkkk. But one thing."

"What?"

"You said on the way of coming here that you would give a hell to that sehun boy. But i don't see you giving him that. "

"What... I.. I ...."

"Don't tell me you can't even win against him"

"Who said i can't win against him?"

"Just my thought. Can you?"

"Of course. Just watch it tomorrow before we go back" said jongin.

 

 

He is going back today.' Great so we don't have to face each other anymore' sehun thought. 

"Sehun" a voice called him. He turned and saw jongin who is standing at the stairs, wearing his favorite red shirt and blue denim jean.Jongin is breathtakingly beautiful even though sehun doesn't want to admit that.

"Come here"

"What?"

"Here" jongin said and dropped a pair of red sneaker.Sehun looked at him unbelievably.

"No"

"Yes"

Sehun kept staring at him.

"What are you looking? You know what to do and you also know what's the consequence if you don't,right?" Jongin said clamly. 

Sehun kept his anger and dropped to his knee in front of Jongin again to wear the shoes for him again. Jongin laughed softly. He said "good boy as always, sehun" and patted sehun's hairs. Sehun clenched his fists.

He heard jongin's voice talking to his friends who are laughing at him. That words set him on fire.

"I told you that I can win against him. He is just my servant. He has to do what i order him to do and he had no right to refuse." 

Those words. Those words. 

Sehun ran towards the car which was starting to move. He shout to stop. He shouted and shouted while following. The car stopped. He also stopped at the driver seat. The window rollled down revealing jongin's shocked face.And he said looking straight at the wide eyes

"Kim Jongin, Remember that I hate you. And that one day you will be the one who is kneeling in front of me. And please especially remember this one. I WILL MAKE YOU MINE." 

Sehun turned around from the car and left.He can see fear in those wide eyes. 

"Sehun" suho called and patted his shoulder.

"I hate him. I won't forget what he's done to me and I swear that I'll take revenge on him." Sehun said.

Suho can only hopped this won't get too bad and out of hand. For now,he can only sigh. He wishes the best for these two boys.

 

 

 

 

 

A/n- heee! I am all free. So here is another chapter. You surprise right? Me too. I have all the times to write. Tell me what do you think? There is going to have a little twist next chapter.hehe ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ see you at next chapter which will be up later or tomorrow like i said i am all free☜(ˆ▽ˆ)(>‿◠)✌spare my mistakes