Chapter 10

I'm rose, darling

Jongin can't even believe his own ears.

"Wh...what the....?! Ar...are you crazy?"

"No? I think i am not. Or may be? I don't know."

Jongin stared at him like he has gone crazy.

"Stop talking nonsense and tell me what you really want."  

"No, i am serious. Marry me." 

Now Jongin is sure that Sehun has really gone crazy.

"No! Why would I have to marry you?" Jongin retorted.

"Because........... if you marry me, you don't need to worry about your mother's medicine. I'll take care of that. I will even make sure that your mother gets the best treatment." Sehun said suggestively.

"Oh...and you also need not to lie your mother that your house is under re-construction. I can give her the kind of life she wants to live.

"How do you know that i lied to her?" He asked.

"I have my ways, honey." Sehun smiled sarcastically. " so what's your answer. Yes or No? I personally suggest you to choose the first."

Jongin frowned. " This is not a game,sehun. Marriage is not a game. These are lives we are talking about. Your life.  My life." Jongin said.

"Absolutely. Your mother's life, jongin. Would you tell your mother about your real situation and let her hopes crush? Or would you marry me and fulfill her wishes? You choose, jongin. I would accept whatever your choice is." Sehun said in a serious tone.

Jongin looks like he is having a really hard time in choosing.

" You don't need to give me the answer right now. Call me when you are done making choice." Sehun said and drove away.

 

 

It's been two day since he met sehun. What is he going to do? Should he tell his mother the truth and let her hopes crush. He really don't want to marry sehun. But the doctor said his mother has only 3or 4 months to live. How can he dare to crush a dying woman hopes for his sake? He is not a mean. His fingers were hovering over a ph number. Finally, he pressed the button 'call'.

"Hello?"  the voice answered.

"It's me. Jongin."

"Ohh....hey,jongin."

"Okay" Jongin said.

"What is okay?" Sehun asked.

"Don't play dumb, sehun. I know you know what i mean." 

Sehun chuckled " I really don't know what you mean. But I will know if you tell me."

"You know you are a jerk. I mean that I will marry you and I don't want any ceremony. Just let's sign the marriage contract and make it quiet."  Jongin said.

Sehun laughed and said " Okay, honey. As you wish."

Jongin hang up the phone with a sigh.

 

 

 

Next day, they signed the contract before a judge with Baekhyun and Chanyeol as witnesses.

"Bring your mother home tomorrow. I'll tell kyungsoo to prepare the room for your mother today. It is okay to give the room that you stayed, right?" Sehun asked him while keeping eyes on the road before them. They are on the way back home.

' the room I stayed? Then where I hav....ahhh........right. I married him. I have to live with him in the same room. Great.' He thought.

"Yes. yes. It's okay." He answered.

Sehun dropped him at home and said that he has to go back to work and tell him to rest. He just nodded to everything sehun said.

Now he is back again in this residence. Only this time as the husband of Oh Sehun and everyone in the house didn't let him do anything from the time he sets his foot in the house. Didn't even let him carry his own luggage. It's kind of funny.

 

 

"You mean this is your house?" His mother said in awe.

"Actually not mine. It's my husband's house." Jongin said with a smile.

"You are married? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I...I kind of forgot. I was too happy to catch up with you. And we got married resently." He said and led her into the house. Workers came to carry the luggage.

"Hello Aunty. I'm Oh Sehun. Jongin's husband." Sehun came and greeted.

"Oh. Nice to meet you. Mhhhm,you are handsome. No wander Jongin fall for you. Jongin is lucky. You are blessed with both look and wealth." His mother said and laughed.

"MOM!!!" jongin whined. 

Sehun also laughed out loud " No. I am the lucky one here. I get to keep a treasure like jongin." Sehun smiled and said. His mother cooed and jongin blushed so hard.

"Let go mom. I will show your room" he quickly said and pulled his mother along.

 Jongin guided her to her room.

"Do you like this? "

"Like? Jongin, I love this. Thank you,honey."  his mother was smiling so wide. Jongin was also happy.

 

 

It's already 10 o' clock in evening. Sehun has not come back yet. Jongin has been dozing off while trying to read the book. And no. He is not waiting sehun. He is just trying to read the book. Then he heard a roaring engine of car. Sehun. He run down to the front door and opened the door for him. 

"Sorry. I am late. Are you waiting for me?" Sehun asked while looking jongin's bloodshot eyes. 

"No. I am not. I am just reading." Jongin asked quickly.

"Ah.right. Why would you?" Sehun chuckled and went to bedroom. Jongin followed him to the room and closed the door behind him. When Sehun took off his coat, Jongin walked towards him to take the coat. That's when he can smell alcohol from sehun. 

"You drank?" He asked and helped him to undo the tie.

"Yes. There was a dinner so I drank a little." Sehun answered distantly. He was staring at Jongin's face with a look that Jongin doesn't know what does it mean. He felt uncomfortable under his gaze. So he turned around to leave but sehun grabbed his shoulders.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"Wh...what....sehun... I am just going to keep these.. ...." he didn't finished his sentence. There is a pair of lips on his own. His eyes widened. Sehun was kissing him harshly. He can taste alcohol on his lips. After a moment of being shocked, Jongin pushed sehun's chest with all the strength he has. Sehun stumbled back. Jongin can feel blood rushing to his face.

"You are drunk. Wash yourself and go to bed." He said and bent down to pick up the coat and tie which he didn't know when did he drop them. 

But he didn't get the chance to pick them up. His body was pulled against sehun's. Both of his hand were trapped between sehun's chest and his. Sehun tightly hold his body with one hand and gently caressed his cheek with another free hand. Jongin just stared into sehun's eyes with his wide eyes.

"Wh..what...are yu...you.. d..doing?" Jongin shattered.

"I remember the time I kissed these cheeks without your permission and I got slapped twice, no, thrice on my cheeks. You also said that I don't deserve you."

Jongin just stared at him.

"Don't you think it's time for you to kiss the cheeks you slapped. I can understand if you choose my lips instead of my cheeks. Or am I still undeserving for you? Huh?" His hold became stronger and stronger. Jongin felt suffocated.

"L..let me go." Jongin tried to break his hold.

"No. No.I won't. You are not going anywhere." He shook his head.

"You have to stay here. In my arms. I own you tonight. You are mine tonight. No no no. You have to be mine forever." He said quietly.

Then he kissed Jongin's lips again. But this time, it's slow and soft. Like he is promising Jongin something for lifetime. This kiss makes Jongin fluttered. It takes his breath away. It makes his hands which were on Sehun's chest grip the front of his shirt tightly and makes his toes curled.He kissed him back. Sehun lifted him off the floor and dropped him on the bed without breaking the kiss. The rest of night seemed blurred to him although he clearly knew what was happening. And he didn't try to stop Sehun.

 

 

 

 

A/n- next is up.(>‿◠)✌And @kamisan-shi, does it reach your expectation? I hope it reachesᕙ(`▽´).  Sorry for mistakes and typos. Have fun. Thank you. It's coming to end.^^see u at next ch. ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)