Chapter 6

I'm rose, darling

He was born and raised by a single mother. His mother and he was living their lives peacefully untill he was 12 years old. His mother suddenly got ill and passed away when he was 13 years old. He didn't know who was his father and never asked his mother.  The only relative he knows was his mother's brother, his uncle,suho. So he followed suho and lived with him. Sehun's life had changed when he was 19 years old. A man with an expensive looking car came to him and told him that he is his father and that he was searching him for a long time. He was glad that he finally found him and told him to come with him. Now sehun was no longer Kim Sehun, which took his mother's surname, he is Oh Sehun which is his father's surname. And he was no longer a 19 years old normal boy, he now is a 22 years old CEO in his father's shopping malls with success in his hands. Now he was respected by everyone because of his skills and intelligence. If he only......

A knock on his office door cut his thoughts.

"It's chanyeol"  

"Come in" sehun said.

"The information you asked" chanyeol gave him a file.

"Thanks" sehun murmured.

"No need" 

Chanyeol and his boss are friends so when it was only the two of them, they don't use formal.

"What are you planning to do with that boy,sehun?" Chanyeol asked.

"Just wait and see" sehun smirked and looked through the file chanyeol gave him.

' so this is your downfall,huh? Kim jongin. It was easy. Don't you think so? But don't worry Jongin. Cause l'll make it hard for you.' Sehun thought and smirked.

 

 

There was nothing left to eat in fridge so jongin went to near market to buy some fast and cheap food. That's where he met with kyungsoo. He's been thinking that how he need a job and how he doesn't want to give trouble to Baekhyun anymore when he heard his name being called. He turned around to look who wss calling.

"Oh uncle kyungsoo! It's been a long time. How've you been?" Jongin asked.

"I'm great. You know working for the new residence owner.. . Ah. ..the owner is great." Kyungsoo smiled awkwardly. Jongin just smiled back.

"And you? You look thinner. Are you okay? " he asked.

"Ahh... yes. I think i'm doing good. I just need to find a job. I quit my previous job after having a fight with manager." Jongin laughed.

"Take care jongin" 

"Thanks uncle kyungsoo. Oh i have to go. Bye,uncle" jongin said and quickly left the place. He knows that the longer he stays,the more he wants to cry in front of kyungsoo. But he doesn't want to. He doesn't need pity.

Jongin was waiting for bus when a sleek black car stopped near the bus-stop and a tall man came out of the car. That man walked toward jongin. Jongin was staring dumbfoundly at the man. The man gave jongin a card. Jongin took a look and it said

'Park Chanyeol , Chief Secretary 

Black Pearl Shopping Malls'

That mall is where that shoe gallery exists. But why....

"Can we talk please? Somewhere quite " that chanyeol man asked.

After thinking for a moment, jongin nodded.

"Great. Follow me please" he said and entered into nearest coffee shop.

 

 

"So Kim Jongin, right?"

"Yes"

"You got fired from your job and......."

"No"

"What?"

"I didn't get fired. I quit it myself" Jongin said and dislike can be seen on his face.

"O..okay. Right. You quit it...." Chanyeol said uneasily.

"So why do you want to meet me?" Jongin asked.

"Ah. Our boss want to give you a job. He....."

"Why?"

"Pardon me!"

"Why your boss want to give me a job?"

"T..that...cause our boss is humble and kind. He saw you that day and may be he feel pity for you" 

Jongin's face goes hard " I don't need your boss's pity. Thank you. Now if you excuse me." Jongin stand up to leave but Chanyeol 's words made him stopped.

"You need money, right? My boss said he would give you twice of your previous job" chanyeol said quickly, afraid that jongin would leave. Jongin give him a look. 

"Wh...what kind of job ?" Jongin asked.

"Ahhh about that you have to work at his house"

"House?"

"Yes. If you sure want to work, go to this address. Think about it carefully ok? I'll pay for the drinks. Bye. Hope you make a good choice " chanyeol said and get out of the coffee shop leaving jongin alone with many thoughts.

He was still thinking till he got home. When he told baekhyun about that, he said " what the hell are you thinking about jongin? Just do it. It's hard to get that amount of paid." With his words, jongin decided to accept the job.

 

 

 

"How did it go?" Sehun asked when he saw Chanyeol entered into office.

"Oh my god. He is such a egotist. I thought I would die there when i said he got fired. His eyes emitted fire." Chanyeol said dramatically.

Sehun just laughed " It goes smooth,right?"

"Yes,fortunately "

"Great" Sehun said.

'Let's meet again jongin. Now whose turn to kneel in front of whom, huh? It would be interesting, wouldn't it?' Sehun thought and smirked. 

 

 

 

 

A/n- another chapter. (>‿◠)✌ have fun.feel free to tell what you want to. Sorry for my mistakes ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)