Final Chapter

I'm rose, darling

Sehun couldn't believe his own ear.

"What do you mean, jongin?" He asked.

"I said please div....."

"No. I heard that. I asked what do you mean." He hissed.

"And no. I don't wanna divorce you." He said.

"Here is the divorce contract. Please sign. I already signed it." Jongin said again.

"I said No. Don't you understand. No."

"Please Seh...."

"NO. Jongin. No. You are mine. I'm not letting you go anywhere."

There are tears in jongin's eyes. Then jongin knelt in front of him. 

"Please sehun. Please let me go. Please divorce me. I'm begging you. I'm kneeling in front of you. This is what you want, isn't it? To kneel in front of you and beg." His voice were shaking.

"Is it really hard for you to stay beside me? So hard that you are willing to kneel in front of me? Is it really disgusted you to stay beside me? So disgusted that you are willing to beg like this?"

Jongin just closed his eyes and let his tears fall.

"Huh? Answer me! Kim Jongin." He shouted. Jongin's body shook in shock. 

"How do you expect me to stay by your side for the rest of my life? Beside the man who told me that he hates me while looking at my eyes straight. Beside the man who said that he would take revenge on me with full of hatred. Don't you think that was too much for me?" He asked weakly.

"I married you because of my mother. Now mother has passed away too. I don't think I still have reasons to stay beside you. And I believed that you got all your revenge. Don't you think it's time for you to let me go? Set me free, please." He pleaded.  

Sehun was mad. No. He was beyond mad. He didn't marry him to get revenge. True. First, he wanted to get revenge. But not when he said him to marry him. He just wanted him to keep in his life. Didn't he know that? He walked to him and grabbed his hand to pull him up. But he stopped when he touched his hand. His hand is warm. No. Hot. Sehun touch his forehead. It's burn. 

"Jongin, you are sick! Don't do this. Stand up. Let's talk about this later. " he said. He was worried.

But jongin shook his head stubbornly " No. I am not moving from this place if you don't promise me to let go." 

Sehun sighed " ok. I promise. I will let you go so please stand up."

"Thank you" he said and tried to stand up. But he fainted before he got to fully stand up. Sehun was quick to catch him before he fell to the ground.

"! Jongin?! Someone call the doctor!!!" He shouted and lifted jongin to get to the room.

 

 

 

 

Jongin opened his eyes slowly.

"Jongin?  Are you okay?" A voice asked.

He turned to the voice and saw very concerned looking suho and kyungsoo.

"What happened? " he asked.

"You fainted yesterday. But don't worry. Doctor said it's just a cold."

Now he remembers what happened.

"Se....sehun?"

"He is not here."

He tried to get out of the bed and kyungsoo helped him.

"Thank you"

"You should rest."

"No. I have to go. I believe sehun wouldn't want to see me in this house again." Jongin walked to his luggage and suho shook his head.

"Do you really have to go,Jongin? Do you really have to do this?" He asked and Jongin nodded his head.

"Okay then. Here. Sehun told me to give you" he handed jongin an envelope.

"He said he will sign the contract and take care of everything. And he said that's his wedding gift for you. That envelope. "Suho said.

 

 

 

Jongin went back to Baekhyun's apartment. Baekhyun hugged him and he cried in his arms. After crying, baekhyun told him to rest. He takes out the envelope suho gave him. He opened it. It was a title-deed and a set of keys. Sehun bought his old residence to give him as a gift. Sehun gave him the ownership of his past residence. The residence where they first met. The place where their paths started to cross. He stared at the deed for a minute then he ran out of the apartment. He didn't hear Baekhyun 's callings. He called a taxi and told the driver the address. Is he there waiting for him?

 

 

 

There is no one in residence when he got there. 

'Of course. What am I expecting? Why would he be here?' He thought and laughed bitterly.

The front door is not locked. Why? But he just shrugged and walked into the house. Every furniture was covered in white clothes. He just passed them and went to his old room. He stood in front of the window and looked at the garden.In the past, there would be full of colorful roses in the garden and a lone figure working in that garden but now there is nothing, just dying grass. He turned his back to the garden. 

He is just like this residence. Lonely. But it's him who make himself alone. He is a coward. He just ran away from the person he loves the most. Yes. He loves sehun. He didn't even know when he started to love him. But he loves him so much that he thinks he would die if sehun left him. So he left him first before sehun left him. He knows sehun didn't love him. He just want to take revenge on him. He knows sehun was going to leave him when he is done taking revenge. He doesn't want to be left behind. So he leaves him first. He thought this would be better than being left. Oh how wrong he is. Now he knows that he has to live a life without any inspiration. Now he knows it would be better to die. Now he really misses sehun. A single tear runs down his face.

A bell sound cut his thoughts. He turned around to watch what it is. It was just a boy who cycling in front of the house. So he ignore him and go back to his thoughts.

After a few minutes, he heard the bell sound again. It was ringing continuously and making him annoyed. He turned around to yell at whoever making the sound to stop.But his voice got lost in his throat. Is he making hallucination? He hopes he is not because it was sehun smiling widely at him on his bicycle. He ran down to the front door praying that is not his hallucination before he opened the door. He opened the door slowly.

There he is. Oh Sehun. Standing in front the house. Welcoming him with his warm smile. He doesn't think anything anymore. He just run into his arms. Into the arms which make him safe. Into the warm chest which makes him feels like he is home. 

"I love you, Kim Jongin. Sorry for taking this long to tell you those words. And PLEASE. Don't run away from me again." Sehun kissed his head.

Jongin looked up from his chest and smiled at him.

"I won't even if you want me to. I am going to latch on to you like a leech. You will regret for saying that." he said jokingly.

"Haha, good. I want to regret for saying that. Before that keep latch on to me" sehun said while staring at him with an adoring look. Like he is the only one he sees in this world. 

"Sehun" 

"Hummmm"

"I love you too" 

"I know"

Sehun said with a blank face. Jongin glared at him. But sehun just laughed and kissed him.

And Jongin decided that he is never going to leave his home.

NEVER EVER. 

 

 

The end.

 

 

A/n- oh it's the end. Sorry for my mistakes and typos. Thanks to all readers, subscribers, upvoters,commenters. Love you guys. Thanks for reading my story. Gonna miss you guys. ಥ_ಥ Have fun.