Chapter 11

I'm rose, darling

Everything is hurt. Jongin thought his body was going to break in anytime. He opened his eyes only to greet with sehun's chest. Suddenly he remembered what happened last night. He looked up sehun's face and he knew he will never regret about last night. Even if sehun did that only to get revenge on him. Even if he left sehun's side one day, he would always remember about that night. He slowly got out of the bed. 

"Jongin....."

He stopped and turned around to see that did he woke up sehun. But he didn't. He was still sound asleep. Jongin smiled softly and bent down to kiss sehun's cheek. Then he went to the bathroom quickly so he didn't get to see the smile that bloomed on sehun's lips. 

 

 

 

Sehun was tying his tie when jongin entered into the room.

"Jongin, last......"

"That tie doesn't go well with your shirt. Take it off. Here this would do better." Jongin cut his words.

"Are you going to late today too?" He asked.

"Ah. No. I will come home as soon as I finished my work." Sehun answered.

"Okay. Breakfast is ready.Come down." He said and quickly get out of the room.

When he sat down at dinning table, Jongin put down a cup of black coffee in front him and sat beside him. 

"Jongin, about last nig....."

"Ohhh,Uncle suho and kyungsoo! Come! Eat with us." Jongin called out. 

Jongin was standing at the door when sehun was about to enter into car.

"Jongin, I'm sor..."

"Drive safely. Bye. See you in evening." He said and went back into the house. Sehun just chuckled at his behavior.

 

 

 

Jongin sat in front of the dressing table and pulled out the drawer. There is a black velvet box. He took the box and opened it. It's their wedding ring. It's a simple white gold band with a single diamond on it. Sehun gave him that on the following day after they got married. Although sehun wore his wedding ring, jongin never wore it. If sehun noticed, he say nothing about that. Jongin took the ring and wore it on his left ring finger. It fit perfectly on his finger. Then he called a phone number.

"Hello?" 

"Chanyeol-shi?"

"Ah. Yes. Jongin, right?"

"Yes. Ahhh, I just want to ask something." He said.

"It's ok. What do you want to ask?"

"Does.......sehun have any plan for this lunch?" He asked.

"Sehun? Ahh..not really. But he has to go and watch the advertisement shooting for our malls. So may be he will eat with director and staffs. Why do you ask,Jongin?"

"It's..... I.... I've been thinking that may be I should bring him lunch. It's okay if he has plan. May be next time, I guess."

"No no no. You should do it. I'm planning to go and buy lunch for staffs around 11am. So you should prepare. I will get you around 11 and 11:30. Ok?"

"Oh. Okay. Thank you." Jongin said and hang up.

Then he went to the kitchen and started packing lunch. When he is done, it's already 11. So he quickly went to change his clothes. He chose to wear a simple white long sleeve shirt and sky blue jean. He just let his natural brown hair fall on his forehead. He splashes his perfume on his wrist and behind his ear a little. Is he making too much effort? He is not, right?  He hopes he is not. 

Chanyeol came and got him at 11:30 and they arrived at the mall after driving twenty minutes. Shooting is not done. So they wait in the car. He can see sehun who is standing beside the director and busy watching whatever that's on the screen and commenting. 

"Cut. That's good. Let's take lunch break." The director shouted.

"Oh. They are done. Let's go, jongin." Chanyeol said.

"Who is that girl,  Chanyeol? " he asked.

"Huh?"

"That girl " he pointed to a place "who is now holding sehun's arm." Jongin voice go hard.

"Th..that's Song Yerim. She is our model for advertisement."

"Are they this friendly always?"

"Yes. Oh. No no no. They are not." Chanyeol stopped when Jongin gave him a look. 

"Well, a ...a little bit. She is the daughter of his father's friend. So they are friends, too." Chanyeol said.

Jongin says nothing and keep looking at the now laughing pair.

'If look can kill, sehun and yerim would be dying now " chanyeol thought.

'Let....let's go, jongin. We are late. " chanyeol get out of the car and bring the lunch boxes for staffs.

 

 

 

"Sehun, we heard that you got married.  Is that true? " chen, the director asked sehun.

Sehun chuckled "ahhhh. That is tr...."

"Oppa" someone called and hold on his arm.

"Ya ya ya. Song Yerim. Don't be too loud. I am asking question so don't in." Chen said. Sehun just laughed at them.

"What are you asking?" 

"Ohhh. There is a rumor saying that the great great Oh Sehun got married quietly." Chen said sarcastically.

"What?!! You got married oppa?! Nooooo! Then what am I going to do? I was waiting for you to propose me." she whined.

"Such an annoying brat" chen says and leave. 

"Man Chanyeol, what's taking you so long. I thought I was going to die. I am hungry as hell. And I was going t......."  Chen was shouting at chanyeol but he stopped when he saw he is not alone. It took only a second and Chen started shouting again.

"Woww my man Chanyeol, who's that Beauty? Don't tell me that's your boyfriend. If it is, it would be such a waste. Who are you, beautiful? "

That made sehun laughed and turned around to see the one who chanyeol brings along and makes chen goes wild. Then his eyes go wide when he saw the person who is smiling softly at chen. 

 

 

 

"You are not his boyfriend, right? Tell me you are single. If you are not, then my poor heart will be broken. No no no. Don't tell me. I don't care if you are single or not. I'm going to woo you. Can I get your number, beautiful." Chen said dreamily.

"Why don't you just shut up?" Chanyeol said in an annoying voice. 

"It's you who have to shut up. I am not talking to you. I am talking to my beautiful. " chen retorted. Jongin laughed. 

"Jongin" sehun's voice made jongin turned around. He saw that Song Yerim girl beside sehun. Jongin feels something arose inside of him. He didn't like the fact that girl is standing too much close to sehun. He is going to show where is really her place and where is not.

"Jongin? It's that your name, beautiful? Oh my god, your name is beautiful like you too. Be my boyfriend please. I promise i'll be good to you." Chen pleaded. Jongin giggles.

"I bet you would be a great boyfriend " he said and chen grinned widely.

"But I'm so sorry, Mr. I can't." 

"Whyyyy? Why you can't? "

"Because......" Jongin went to Sehun's side and held his arm. He then rested his head on his shoulder and placed his left hand on his chest showing his wedding ring.

"..........I already have an awesome owner." He smiled so sweetly. 

That made all surprised. Everyone gets quiet. 

"Ohhhh! Darling, I almost forget. I packed you lunch. I believe if you don't eat now, it will get cold. I ma..."

"Oh my f....., Darling? Oh beautiful you just broke my heart. And you, Oh Sehun, you better treat my beautiful well. If you don't, you are going to die in my hand. You better watch out. " chen cried .

"Park Chanyeol! Bring my lunch! I am going to eat. I'm broken hearted. " he yelled and everyone laughed at his drama.

Sehun was too shocked and didn't even know what was happening and what chen said to him. 

"Darling? " Jongin tagged his arm to get his attention. He looked down at jongin.

"Who is this? Won't you introduce me to her?" He asked sweetly.

"Aw..aww. This is Song Yerim, our model and also my friend."

"Yerim, this is Kim Jongin, my husband." 

The girl smiled at him and gave him a hand to shake. He ignored her hand on purpose and said to sehun

"Let's go to car. Lunch is getting cold, darling." He pulled sehun to the back seat of the car.

When they are inside the car, jongin quickly let go of his hand and give him the lunch box.

"What are you doing,jongin?" He asked.

"Eat"

"No " eat darling" ? " sehun asked in amusement. 

"Eat quickly. I promise mom to go with her to hospital for treatment. I don't have time." He said.

"Okay" sehun said and eat his lunch quietly.

After a while, " finished? " jongin asked when he saw sehun stopped eating. He nodded. Jongin gave him tissue and a water bottle.

"Now. Get out. I'm going back." Sehun eyed him weirdly. He just glared at him and rolled down the widow to call Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol -shi, can you bring me home back now please? "

"Oh yeah, I am coming. " he yelled back.

"I'll take you back " sehun said.

"No. Just finish your work. And don't be late. Now go go get out." Jongin opened the door behind sehun and shooed him away.

Once he is out, he asked Chanyeol "What's with him? I don't understand even a bit of his actions."

Chanyeol laughed "I also didn't expect him to respond like this. I thought he would give you cold shoulder. He is cute."

Sehun slapped his head. "Ahhh, what was that for?!"

"Don't call him cute. And tell me why was he behaving like that?"

"Well.... he saw yerim held your arm and you guys laughing together. He was looking at you guys so intensely. You would die at the place if look can kill." Chanyeol laughed.

"Gotta go. If not, that deadly look would be directed at me. I'm too young to die." He said and went inside the car.

 

"What?" 

It takes a time for sehun to understand what just chanyeol said. Then an amused grin placed on his lips.

"Are you jealous, Kim Jongin?" 

 

 

 

 

A/n- another is up. Yay!!!!! Sorry for mistakes and typos. To those who commented, your comments make me grin ear to ear. Love you guys.and subscribers, upvoters and readers, love you guys too.웃❤유. Story would be end in next one or two chapter.  See u at next ch (>‿◠)✌