Chapter 7

I'm rose, darling

Jongin went to the given address. He stopped at the high high brick wall. He can't see the house that is inside. He pressed the bell.

"Who is it?" Someone asked.

"Ahh. It's kim Jongin. I was told to come here. I came to get the job."

"Ohh! Come in please."

Jongin heard the door unlocked so he pushed the door and went inside. He was speechless. This house,no scratch that, this residence is enormous. It looks like a castle. Jongin's never seen this kind of residence. Even his old residence would look small compare to this. He shake his head to keep his thought and walked to the front door. When he arrived at the front door,someone was already waiting for him.

"Hello. I am kim Jongin." Jongin greeted himself.

"Hi. My name is Chen. Butler of this residence." The man said and gave jongin a small smile. 

"Please follow me. I'll show you around the house and tell you what you have to do. Chen said.

Jongin followed him into the residence. If exterior design makes him thinks this residence is castle, interior design makes him believes that this is castle. Everything is classic and high value. He followed Chen and listened to him. Once they go up to upstairs, chen stopped at one door. 

"This is young master Oh's room." Chen opened the door. The room is wide and neat.

"Young master don't liked his things being messed. He is a neat person. So your job is to make things neat. You have to wash and iron young master's clothes. You have to keep this room clean and neat. You have to change bed sheets once a week. When you don't have to do these works or finished doing them, you are free to do whatever you wants." Chen said and get out of the room.

"Since you have to do works for young master, this is your room"Chen pointed the room that was in front of young master's bedroom.

"I have to come and live here?" Jongin surprised.

"Of course. You have to. You need to be here everytime young master needs." Chen said and went to downstairs. Jongin followed.

"Ahh! I nearly forget one thing." He said. "Come" chen lead to a small room that was near the entrance. "This is the room where young master's shoes are placed. Every night, one of the workers would come and tell you what clothes young master would wear tomorrow, then you have to choose a pair of shoes for him to go well with the clothes. You also have to help him wearing the shoes." Chen said.

"What? No. I can't. I can do everything you said before but...b..but this,helping him to wear shoes. No!!! I can't!!! "

"Then you are going to lose this job" a familiar voice told. Jongin turned around to see Chanyeol walking towards them.  

"I quit my previous job because i don't want to do that. You know chanyeol. You know" jongin said in disbelief.

"Yes. But you didn't want to do that because that man's feet are gross and dirty. Our boss is definitely not like that. I can guarantee that his feet are clean. Are you really going to lose like this job with this amount of paid. I know you are having a hard time. Think carefully jongin." Chanyeol said to him.

Jongin thinks for a while. He didn't have any money on him right now. He didn't get any money from his former job cause he quit it by himself. He also has to give money to Baekhyun for apartment. Then he decided.

"Okay i will do. But you have to prepaid me for first two months. Is that ok?" He asked.

"Of course " Chanyeol said happily.

"When do i start? "

"Tomorrow. Come around 7 am please. Young master go to work around 8:30am and bring your belongings too." Chen said.

 

 

He told Baekhyun about his job and paid his rent. He also packed his clothes. And told baekhyun not to search new roommate because he was going to live here if he quit his job. And baekhyun yelled him for thinking to quit before he starts but baekhyun agreed not to find new roommate. He feeled like that now he is living his life.

 

 

Next morning, when he arrived at the residence, a worker came and told that young master would be wearing a white button down shirt,dark gray coat and gray style pant. Jongin entered into the small room. There are many shoes. After having a hard in which one to choose,he chose a pair of dark brown shoes. ' This would do,right?' He thought to himself. He get out of the room only to meet with familiar persons.

"Uncle suho and Uncle kyungsoo! You guys work here too." Jongin looked surprised.

They gave him awkward smiles. At that time, a worker came and told that young master is coming. So he goes to the entrance where he has to help wearing shoes. He kneeled down and waited him to arrive. Like Chen told him to. Soon, a pair of fair and clean feet stopped in front him. He sighed in relief. At least they are not dirty and gross,right? He then helped him to wear the shoes.

He patted jongin's hair and said " good boy, jongin".

Jongin lifted his head in shocked when he heard a familiar deep voice. He was greeted with a familiar face. Jongin felt like he was shot by thunderbolt. He didn't know what to do or what to say. He just stared at the face that was giving him a look and a smile which he could not define what are the definitions of those smile and look. He can't understand anything anymore. He just wished to disappear from this place.

When Sehun saw the shocked look of jongin's face, he smirked and walked away to get into his car. ' Today would be a good day for him but for someone, is certainly not' he laught at his thought and drove away.

 

 

 

 

 

 A/n- okay. I didn't know whether i'm doing good or not. Have fun. Sorry for mistakes. ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)