Chapter 1

I'm rose, darling

Sehun is a 13 years old boy who is living with his uncle in a residence serving as home-sitter.His uncle suho said that today the owners of residence will come. This is the first time for sehun to meet with the owners cause he arrived at the residence three months ago. They have to get up early cause they have chores to do before they arrive. It' only six-thirty at morning and sehun has to run to bazzar and buy many red roses. Sehun don't understand cause there are many colorful rose plants in residence so why bother? But uncle said roses in residence will not be sufficient.Jongin,owner,likes red roses so much and he likes to see roses every corner of the house , especially in his room. Sehun wonders what kind of boy would be the owner. He heard that he is the same age with him. He want to befriend with that owner boy. He wanders that jongin who loves roses so much will be as pretty as a rose. 

"Sehun,come quickly. It's already late and give roses to kyungsoo" said suho. 

"Yeah,sorry.here you go, kyungsoo. If you need help, I can help you" said sehun.

"Oh I would appreciate that.Please go to jongin's room and decorate with this rose" said kyungsoo and give sehun flowers.

A car arrive at the residence after two hours. Kyungsoo, Suho and Sehun gather at the front of the door to greet the owners.The first one to get out is an old woman. 'That must be jongin's grandmother' sehun thought.And then the two boys who don't look impressed to sehun.Sehun thinks that Jongin must not be one of those two boys,right?And he is right. Jongin is the last one to get out of the car.Jongin walks in. Suho and kyungsoo bent their bodies to greet him but sehun still stay.Jongin stop before sehun and said "Who are you and why don't you pay respect to me."

"Why would I?We're the same age" said sehun. Suho grabs sehun arm and signal to stop.

"Why would you? Cause I'm your master."

"I don't think so"

"What?" 

"I apologies on his behalf.This is my nephew Sehun.I'll talk to him.I'm sorry,master jongin" said suho.

"Yes.You should,uncle suho.He is rude" jongin glared sehun and went to upstairs to go to his room but not before smelling the roses that placed the base of the stairs. Sehun thought how a beautiful boy like jongin can be this rude and arrogant.

Jongin entered his room and smiled when he saw a beautiful red rose with a vase resting on the table beside his bed.Now he is happy.Smelling his favorite flower and loving its smell.Its color and smell is the best.Little did he know that rose was decorated by sehun.

 

 

 

 

A/n- sorry for grammer mistakes. So here's first chapter.what do you think?Should i keep writing or no?