I hope you're okay.

I'm not sure, oppa.

*TOP's POV*

My pillow was stained with millions of tears. I just couldn't understand why she would blow me off like that. Like I was nothing. Was it my fault? What did I do? All I knew was that I was going to punch that spiky-haired kid in the face next time I see him. And with that thought, I fell asleep. My dreams were filled with Park Yun's gorgeous, perfect face. We were on a beach during sunset. She was running towards me. And right before I went to catch her and carry her bridal style, I woke up.

I awoke to an extremely empty bed. I can't explain it any other way; it was just empty without her. For the next few moments, I just sat there staring into the wall across the room. The door creaking open snapped me out of my trance. 

"Hyung, are you okay? You seemed really angry when you stormed out that store yesterday. Plus, I heard you...um...crying...last night." My manager said interested with the carpeting.

"Oh. I'm sorry you had to hear that. I'm just really upset about something personal."

"I was just wondering if you wanted to talk about it. You know, talk." He's always worried about my well-being. I weakly smiled at his gesture and how awkward he was doing it.

I motioned him towards the bed as I sat up. His backed faced me, and I hugged his shoulders. We sat there for a while. Just hugging. Until I felt his shoulders start to shake, I realized he was crying too. I turned him around. "I'll make breakfast today." I whispered. 

"But, hyung you look so tired." He noticed my swollen eyes. I hugged him again reassuringly. 

The window in the kitchen has the view of the entire skyline of Seoul. Whenever I feel unsure about anything, I just stare out at that skyline. It always gives me hope. I was determined to win Yun back. I grabbed the frying pan and eggs.

"Seriously, you don't have to do this." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"It's okay. I want to," I wiped the rest off the tears off his face, "You worry about me too much. You stress yourself out. Just let me do this one thing."

"Okay, I guess. Just make sure to use those special eggs I bought!" He commanded with a small laugh. I smirked back.

We enjoyed the rest of the morning ranting about different things, but also laughing at each other's jokes. After I cleaned the dishes and he went to his room, I washed up in the bathroom. My clothes for the day were black skinny jeans, white tee-shirt with a dark design, studded leather belt, and dark purple high tops. I wanted to look good for Yun because the next impression I made on her had to be a good one. I waved bye to my manager, and got into my black Lamborghini. 

I was going to get her back.

*******************************************************

Ahhh, go TOP! ^^

Sorry for updating late. I worked really hard to write this chapter because I was going through a mental block.

Hwaiting!

Comment and Subscribe if you like it! <3