Why are these beautiful men in my house?

I'm not sure, oppa.

 

*Park Yun’s POV*

 

I knew there was something weird about our apartment. I walked into the smell of cologne and freshly prepared fish.

“Bong Cha! I have to tell you something right no-” I pulled my keys out of the lock and turned around towards the table. I saw 4 extremely handsome men sitting with Bong Cha. One caught my attention immediately; he had spiky black hair and was blushing so hard.

“Finally! I was so scared about you last night! You just disappeared from the bar! Where did you go?” Bong Cha ran up to me.

“I-I went...” I tried to answer but I was too distracted by the mysterious beings at the table. “Wait, who is this?”

“Oh, I forgot about them, hehe. This is Dong Youngbae, Kang Daesung, Lee Seungri, and Kwon Ji Yong.” She pointed to each one and lastly reached him. He seemed too shy for his bold fashion sense. I smirked.

“Annyeonghaesayo! Nice to meet you all!”  I smiled and bowed.

“Would you like to eat something? We have plenty of food.” Daesung said with a small smile. His eye smile was really adorable.

“Sure!” I sat next Ji Yong since that was the only seat left. He flashed an even deeper shade of red when he saw me headed towards him.

“Nice to meet you.” He burbled while stealing looks at me. I looked back at him and we locked eyes. I felt my face get warm, and I quickly looked back down at my empty plate. He smiled from ear to ear. Youngbae brought me food from the kitchen. It was really awkward since everyone was already finished eating, but Ji Yong stayed at the sitting next to me. He seemed like a really nice guy.

After I finished, I joined everyone in the living room. I sat on the couch, and the TV. I suddenly saw the man I met last night, Choi Seunghyun. My eyes widened and I quickly turned my head towards Bong Cha. The person talking said that he owns a huge car company and that he’s holding a press conference in Japan.

“Oh, crap.” I said under my breath.

“Who’s that?” Seungri curiously asked.

“No one. Right Yun?” Bong Cha looked back at me. “Can you guys excuse us for a while?” She tugged me into her room.

“Ok, calm down. I’ll explain everything, if I can remember it…” My words trailed off.

“Remember it?! You can’t remember anything?!”

“Only some of it. Just let me talk. Do you remember the guy with white hair at the bar?”

Bong Cha shook her head up and down.

“Well, I guess he took me to his home. But, we didn’t do anything too serious. He told me in the morning. I have his number if you want to talk to him.”

“Okay, well good. I’m glad you’re home and not hurt or anything.” Bong Cha hugged me. As she left, she put two fingers to her eyes a then pointed to me as if to say, ‘I’m watching you.’ I heard her giggle when she shut the door.

I sat on the bed and breathed a sigh of relief. I was really happy that she wasn’t that mad at me. I heard the door creak open again. I saw Kwon Ji Yong being pushed into the room.

“Oh, hey, what’s up?” I kind of surprised he came all the way up the stairs.

“I was just wondering if you would like to come on a date with me. Bong Cha has told me a lot about you recently, and I think you’re a really good person.”

“I would really like that. I haven’t been on a nice date in a while and I’m glad that you asked me properly.”

I heard cheers of joy from behind the door. Ji Yong face-palmed. I laughed really hard.  

**********************************************************************

I'm so hyper right now! I'm just really spazzy about Teen Top's comeback! xD

Ahh, hope you guys this new chapter!

Comment and Subscribe! >:D