She's stuck in my head.

I'm not sure, oppa.

 

*TOP’s POV*

 

I tried to pay attention during the press conference but my mind just kept drifting off. My thoughts would slip away to think about that girl’s gorgeous face and perfect body. I almost didn’t answer a question at one point.

“Those are all the questions Mr. Seunghyun will take. I would like to thank everyone for coming out. Goodbye!” My manager said into the microphone next to me. We proceeded to walk out to the parking lot to get into the cars and drive to the airport. “Hey, hyung, are you okay? You seem really out of it.”

“What? Oh, don’t worry bro. I’m just kinda tired. Thanks for everything. I’ll see you on the plane.” I responded ducking into the black Mercedes. I didn’t really care if it was late at night; I was going to text Yun.

 Sent Message:

Hey, baby. I miss you a lot. We should meet up again soon? ;)

New Message-Park Yun:

Yeah! Sure! When? :)

Sent Message:

I don’t know whenever I get back in Korea which should be soon. But as soon as I get back, I’ll swing by your house! Just, give me your address.

New Message-Park Yun:

Oh, yeah. You’re in Japan, right?

Sent Message:

How did you know? :)

New Message-Park Yun:

You’re all over the news! Duh! Keke.

Sent Message:

Oh, right. I’m so oblivious sometimes. Kekeke. So, yeah. I’ll see you soon then. Go get some rest. It’s late at night and I want you to be rested when I come over. ;)

New Message-Park Yun:

Okay, see you then! ;)

Even though I was just texting her, my heart was pounding so hard. I have no idea how she does that.  I fell asleep easily on the plane while dreaming about her.  

“HYUUUNNG! Wake up! Were back in Korea!” My manager yelled in my ear.

“Oh, really? Already? Sweet.” I got up and pulled my bag up off the ground. My whole body was extremely stiff but still full of immense energy when I thought about Yun. I almost ran past the paparazzi towards our van like a kid running towards a free candy stand. I ate the fruit my manager gave me while telling him her address. We were there in less than an hour. I knocked on the door with a huge smile painted on my face. It quickly faded when an unfamiliar face answered the door.

“Is Yun here?”

“Um, no. She isn’t. I think she thought you were coming later, so she went out to go shopping. Aren’t you th-”

“Do you know where she is? I really want to see her again.”

“She probably went down to the strip mall down a few streets. Do you need directions?”

“No thanks, I’m good. See you later.” I walked furiously back to the car. We quickly set out for the shopping mall. I found it quite easily. It wasn’t that big but easy to spot. I walked into a launder mat then a hair salon, looking everywhere. I finally walked into a cozy-looking grocery store. The place reeked of fish but it didn’t bother me that much.

I finally spotted her. Her dark brown hair was running down her back in perfect tiny curls. I was about to run up and grab her in a huge hug when someone else beat me to it. It was this short kid with black, spiky hair that looked like he used a whole can of hair gel just to keep it like that. She giggled at his touch and turned around. She gave him a huge smile. That smile. I couldn’t believe what was going on. I fiercely stormed out of there with tears welling up in my eyes.

“Let’s go.”

***************************************************

Omo! Don't you guys like my poster? I think it came out so good! 

Anyways, comment and subscribe! :D