Pull it together Yun.

I'm not sure, oppa.

 

*Park Yun’s POV*

“Okay, I should probably get out of here,” I thought to myself. I reached for my phone on the small coffee table. I needed to text Bong Cha. It was hard with his arms around my waist. They were like immovable rocks, and the coffee table didn’t help by being so far away. I finally grabbed it and pulled back to the couch.

“I see that you’re awake,” a familiar deep voice broke the silence. He tightened his grip and nuzzled my neck. I melted under his touch. He seemed so caring and protective.

Wait, Yun, you don’t even remember his name. He could be anyone. I stiffened.

“What’s wrong, babe?” He tried to kiss my cheek, but I winced. By the way he pulled back, he seemed surprised.

“Oh, I understand.” He got off of the couch. He walked towards what seemed to be a kitchen. I noticed his baggy sweat pants, and no shirt which left his entire muscular back exposed.

I decided not to text Bong Cha. After a few moments, I got up and walked in the same direction as him. The smell of coffee was everywhere, and it was lightly raining outside which caused tiny sounds on the roof.

I stopped at the threshold of the kitchen. The room was huge, and filled with new electronics. He was sitting at the table staring into space. I sat in the cushioned chair next to him.

“You know, I never got your name.”  I stated kind of boldly. I was even surprised the words came out of my mouth.

“Choi Seunghyun.” He mumbled into his coffee cup. “Can I ask you something?”

“S-Sure.” I responded.

“Did you forget all about last night?”

“Not all of it, but I guess most of it.” I said scratching the back of my head.

“Well, we didn’t have first of all. I know that we don’t know each other that good, and it would be rude, especially if at least couldn’t remember it.” He sat up exposing more of his abs.

“That makes me feel a little better.” I said smiling weakly trying not to drool over his toned body.

“I love that smile so much.” He smirked.

“Thanks, Seung-” He caught me midsentence in a kiss. I don’t care what anyone else thinks; that was the best kiss I have ever experienced. I ran my fingers through his hair when I pulled back for air.

“Can I get your number before you go?”

“Definitely.”

******************************************

So, yeah. More romance! Yay! And this ones longer! More Yayz!

I'll try to update more regularly. Dont forget to comment and subscribe! ;D

P.S. Happy New Year Everyone! <3