Oppa! You're making me blush!

I'm not sure, oppa.

 

*Park Yun’s POV*

 

I couldn’t sleep for the rest of the night. I felt like a little kid the night before they would go to Disneyland. The night was short though, and morning soon came. As soon as I saw the sun peek its head through my curtains, I jumped out of bed and ran to my bathroom. I pushed the power button on my radio enthusiastically. Wowowow by Shinee was on. All the lyrics in that song explained my emotions at that moment. I half screamed-half sung the lyrics while in the hot shower.

I’m nervous, I’m trembling
Something feels really good
My heart cannot calm down at all
For some reason, I’m excited today
For some reason, I’m trembling today
I think something good will happen, oh
Somehow, somehow, it feels like that

I jumped out of the shower, and continued my normal morning routine while daydreaming about the date.  For clothes, I put on a black polka-dot skirt, black leggings, an oversized sweater that I tucked into the skirt, and grey high-tops. I thought I looked classy yet casual enough for a date. I was starving from spazzing out, so I walked into the kitchen to see Bong Cha in her adorable dinosaur pajamas.

“Hey, look who’s all dressed up!” Bong Cha smiled at me and drank her hot chocolate. I smiled back, and grabbed a plate for my pancakes. “I bet you’re excited. You won’t believe where he’s taking you either!”

“Wait, where? Tell me!”

“I’m not telling! You have to find out yourself!”

“No! You must tell me, or else!”

“Whatever! I’m still not telling you!” Bong Cha hid behind her chair.

“Now, you asked for it!” I began chasing her around our entire apartment, laughing hysterically in the process. We were out of breath when we heard the doorbell ring. Bong Cha opened it and hugged the person that came in, Kwon Ji Yong. I walked back into the kitchen to quickly gobble down my food. I checked my appearance in the reflection of the microwave after I was done.

“Wow, you look really pretty!” Ji Yong said with a huge grin.

“Thank you! Why are you so early though?”

“We are going to spend the whole day, I thought.” He replied with a small pout.

“Oh, yeah! I just forgot. But, where are we going?”

“Oh, you’ll see when we get there.” He winked at Bong Cha, and then motioned for me to hold his hand.

“You two go have fun!” Bong Cha yelled out the door as we left; my hand in his.

We held hands the entire drive there and I looked out the window trying to figure out where we were going. We drove for about an hour, until I saw the cable car to Namsan Tower.

“You’re taking me to Namsan Tower?!” I almost screamed like a little girl.

“Yeah! Aren’t you excited?”

“You don’t even know!” I giggled.

I got out of the car with him, and we walked towards the waiting line for the cable car. I excitedly talked to him about how long I have wanted to go here, and how thankful I was that he was taking me. The ride did not take long at all. We finally reached the top; the view was breathtaking. He told me that he wanted to take me to the fancy restaurant at the very top of the tower. I almost died with excitement.

During our lunch, we talked about our life stories and it went perfectly. I found that he is really into rapping and composing music. He complimented my funny stories and jokes. And, the food was to die for.

We decided to walk around afterwards. I almost couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the huge fence full of locks.

“Hey, do you want to put a lock on even though were not lovers?” He blushed.

“Definitely!”

We bought two small green and blue locks. We wrote our cheesy, but special, messages on them.

“What did you write on yours?” I was really curious.

“Park Yun, I know we haven’t known each other long, but I would like to thank you for making today the best time ever. I hope we stay in each other’s lives for a long time.” He covered his smile with the back of his hand. “How about you?”

“Kwon Ji Yong today was like a fairy tale. You made me feel so beautiful, and loved. Thank you so much for making my childhood dream come true.” I went to bow, but before I could he caught me in a huge bear hug. He pulled back, and I planted a kiss on his cheek.

We intertwined our locks together and put them on the fence. I found a bench where we could sit and look at the view. We sat there for the rest of the night, just cuddling.

********************************

Kyah! I think this chapter is adorable! *.*

I also want to thank all my new subscribers! Love you guys!

Comment! <3