Please..

I'm not sure, oppa.

 

*Park Yun’s POV*

I smiled back at Seunghyun as I ran away. I knew he wouldn’t be able to find me, so I hide behind a wall next to the cashier. While he was walking up to the counter, something seemed to grab his attention. I had to squint my eyes and focus really hard to see the far away figure.

“Oh, no.” My eyes grew big as I quickly realized who it was and tried to run past everyone. I pushed with all my might to get everyone out of my way. Seunghyun was walking really fast, and is really close to him now.

“Please don’t do anything. Please.” I whispered to myself. “Excuse me, please.” I kept repeating as I made my way.

Seunghyun shoved his shoulder.

“Yah! Why did you do that?” Ji Yong asked extremely confused. I escaped the giant crowd, and almost fell onto Seunghyun.  “Do you know him Yun?” Ji Yong said still puzzled.

“I-I do.” I stuttered nervous about Seunghyun’s next move.

“Why is he pushi-”

“Will you just shut up?” Seunghyun cut Ji Yong off. “Do you know how long I’ve been waiting to meet you?” Seunghyun creepily giggled and grabbed Ji Yong’s collar.

“Stop it! Seunghyun! Please!” I hit shoulder trying to make him stop and calm down. He pushed me back, and I fell down on the floor. Everyone is staring now.

“Yun! Are you okay?” Ji Yong said looking over Seunghyun’s shoulder.

“Don’t talk to her!” Seunghyun screamed in his face. He punched him square in the mouth. I could hear a girlish scream behind for someone to call the cops. I got to my feet, and looked around, still dazed from falling.

You wouldn’t believe how quickly that place emptied out after someone says the word ‘cop’. Ji Yong was on the floor and I could see blood dripping from his mouth. Seunghyun bent over him and punched him again, this time in the nose.

“Stop! Seunghyun! Please!” I screamed as tears formed in my eyes.

“Who do you think you are?” Seunghyun spit in Ji Yong’s face and hit him again.

The police rushed into the store. Everything got quiet. Ji Yong out, and Seunghyun sat back, out of breath.

They pulled both of them into the police van. I kept asking the police when I could see them. They wouldn’t answer me. I watched the car drive away, and I fell to my knees.

Today is officially ruined.

**********************************

Hai! I like this chapter a lot, and I hope you guys do to!

Comment and Subscribe! ;D