✓ Truth

It's...Complicated.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do we even have a library here, Jeongyeon thought to himself.

He went back to the cafeteria but none of the girls were there anymore. Jeongyeon took out his phone to send a text, asking where they were but saw that their chatroom was being spammed.

NY : YA YOO JEONGYEON COME TO THE FLOOR 3 SEHUN IS STARTING A FIGHT WITH OTHER STUDENTS! DAEBAK HAHAHAHA

“This is gonna be interesting.” He muttered to himself and ran off to the third floor.

It was crowded when he got there, students were whooping and cheering, egging the two boys who were scuffling around to fight on.

“What is this mess?” Jeongyeon asked as he stood next to Chaeyoung. “What did that guy do?”

“Sehun saw him talking to Seolhyun so he is beating him out of jealousy. Omo omo he is bleeding!”

Jeongyeon looked around the scene and caught sight of a certain blonde with her hands over her ears and shoulders tensed. She was walking away from the crowd with seemingly heavy steps.

Jeongyeon began to walk towards the girl when Nayeon yelled at him.

“Ya, where are you going?” she asked.

The cheering was getting louder as Sehun punched the guy in the face and his nose started to bleed but Jeongyeon ignored both the students and Nayeon, following Momo into an empty classroom.

“Where is she?” he whispered under his breath and looked around. Then, he heard a couple of soft sniffles coming from the teacher’s desk. Jeongyeon walked over to the source of the sound and found Momo, hugging her legs and curled up under the desk. She was visibly trembling.

He was shocked to say the least. He had never seen someone so afraid before.

“Momo? Are you okay?” He asked as gently as he could to avoid startling or scaring the girl any further.

“S…s…s..s..allyeojuseyo (Save me) ” she stuttered in a very soft tone; so soft that if Jeongyeon had exhaled deeply, he would have completely missed it.

“Oh you talked? Save you? From whom?” he leaned forward and held on to her arms firmly. Momo gripped on to the front of his hoodie and cried. He placed larger hands over Momo’s to comfort the girl but found that her hands were freezing.

“Your hands are so cold! Come out, we should go to the nurse’s office.” Jeongyeon helped her out from under the table but she pushed him away.

“Ya! What’s wrong with you?” he asked and reached out for her but she bowed and quickly took her leave.

He ran out of the classroom to chase after the girl but the corridors were empty and she was nowhere to be seen.

“Ya you! Did you see Momo?” a voice shouted and Jeongyeon turned around to see Sana running towards him.

“Yeah she went that way but- Hey!” Jeongyeon yelled out to Sana who had already ran off in the said direction before he could finish. “Did she just run off without notice? What’s wrong with these two?”

Jeongyeon groaned and walked towards the cafeteria again. He saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung sitting at the bench and joined them.

“Ya, where did you go?” Chaeyoung asked but Jeongyeon ignored her.

“The girl that doesn’t talk... I need to know more about her but she doesn’t seem to trust me I want to know something from her.” He mumbled to himself.

“Want me to go and talk to her friend?” Dahyun offered.

“You really like her? I didn’t know you like girls psheh pathetic.”

“So what if she likes girls? Is this a crime?” Chaeyoung asked in an angry tone.

“Easy! I didn’t mean it that way!”

“Anyways I am going, she work at the library.” Dahyun said and left but returned in a few seconds.

“Where is the library here?” she asked sheepishly and the two burst out in hysterical laughter.

“Third floor!” Chaeyoung said while laughing and Dahyun quickly ran off.

“So why are you curious about her?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I don’t know, I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter