✓ Big Announcement

It's...Complicated.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you so handsome?” a girl said while sitting on Jeongyeon’s lap and her legs wrapped around his waist. They were kissing roughly in the backseat of the cab since they were both drunk; they decided to call a cab instead. He broke the kiss and saw the reflection of the driver in the rear view mirror.

He pushed the girl that was on him to the right and looked closer.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” he asked in shock. “Stop the car!”

“Take those and leave?” he gave the girl $200 and got her to leave. He got out and sat in the passenger’s seat.

“You work as a driver?” he asked. It was Momo.

She nodded and pointed at her seatbelt, an obvious blush across her cheeks.

“Oh, right. Right.” He said and quickly buckled up. “I didn’t come to the university for a week now but I’m healing just fine.” He said and she nodded.

“They told you the address of my house?” he asked and she nodded again, not looking at him. He sighed and closed his eyes.

When they arrived, Momo got out of the car and bowed at him before leaving but he quickly stopped her.

“Wait!” he shouted and Momo stopped. He turned to the body guards standing by the house. “Ya, come here. Don’t tell my parents I came here, take the keys and drive. I will tell you where to go.”

He opened the door.

“Momo get in, I will take you to your home.” he said but the girl shook her head. “Please?”

Momo hesitated for a while but got into the car. The body guard got into the driver’s seat and began driving to the address that Jeongyeon told him.

She began to write something on her notebook.

‘you don’t have to do it , I could go with a taxi’

“How can I leave a girl alone in a taxi at his hour?” He said and looked at his watch. It was 1 am.

 

FLASHBACK

“Ahhh I am tired!” he whined while he was in the amusement park with mina. They were walking around with their hands held together.

“Just one more game!”

“Mina it’s almost 12 AM! I am really tired let’s go home.”

“You are always selfish and you think about yourself!”

“ME? I am just tired, we spent 2 hours here!”

"I AM LEAVING!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter