✓ Drawing

It's...Complicated.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

“Oppa... Oppa~” Mina was trying to wake him up.

“Hmmmm?”

“Come on get up, I made you breakfast.”

“What time is it?” Jeongyeon sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“Its 12:30 PM.”

“Isn’t that a little late for breakfast somehow?”

“No.” she said and frowned.                             

“What is this?” he asked

“Omelette!”

“This look like anything but omelette babe…”

“Stay quiet and eat!”

He picked his chopsticks and tried some. It wasn’t really the best thing he tasted but he knows Mina probably tried very hard so he ate it anyway.

“How is it?”

“Delicious!”

“Really?” she said and tried some herself but instantly made a face and went to the bathroom. He followed her to the bathroom and leaned on the frame as he watched Mina rinse .

He back hugged her and looked at her through the mirror.

“If you made it, of course it would be delicious.” He said.

She turned around and placed her hands around his neck.

“Really?”

He nodded and leaned in for a kiss he carried her and sat her on the sink.

“I’m on my period though.”

“I’m sure a little teasing won’t hurt.” He grinned and shut the door with his leg.

End Of Flashback

 

"We used to be so happy…" Jeongyeon mumbled as he fell asleep.

 

 

 

Morning

He woke up, took a shower and got dressed before going downstairs.

“Oh my handsome boy!”

“APPA!” he said and hugged his dad.

“How was Japan dad?”

“Great son! Graduate soon so you can help your dad at work.”

“He needs to mature and start using that brain of his first.” his mum said.

“SEOLA!”

“It’s okay dad, I am used to it.”

“You are going to university right?” his dad asked and he nodded. “Have some breakfast before you go.”

“No thanks dad. I’ll eat in school later.”

“I wish he eats books so he can get better grades.” His mother grumbled.

He rolled his eyes and left.

It was raining on the way to school.

 “The girl isn’t here today.” He muttered under his breath as he walked out of the classroom.

“Hey, did you see Momo?” he asked one of the first year students.

“Me?”

“Yeah.”

“She should be at the library.”

“Thanks.” Jeongyeon said and left for the library.

“Well this place is huge…” he looked around the library. Shelves of books seem to stretch endlessly off into the distance. Jeongyeon walked around the library in search of the blonde.

He finally caught sight of her sitting at a table drawing while listening to music. Jeongyeon quietly approached her and sat down beside her, tugging off one of her earphones and stuffing it in his ear. The action startled Momo who turned to look at him with a hand on her chest.

“Nice taste of music. Pororo songs suit your image well.” He snickered and she glared at her.

“You really draw well!” he said while looking at the paper in front of her.

She sighed and took out her pink notebook to write something. He rested his arm on the table and his head on his hand; he was looking at her and smiling without a reason.

“This is the library, please stay quiet!” he read what she wrote. “Ok but can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter