✓ Selfish

It's...Complicated.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyoung? The girls?” Jeongyeon asked as they walked out of his office with hurried steps.

“None of them was there,” Donghae replied, following close behind.

“Good.” He said and repeatedly jabbed the elevator button. The elevator was taking too long so he decided to use the stairs. They got into the car and drove off immediately.

“Hurry,” Jeongyeon ordered and the man stepped on the gas. Just then, the phone rang.

“Junjin is calling. Do you want to pick up?” Donghae asked.

“Ignore it. I’ll call him back later.”

“Understood,” Donghae said as he rejected the call. They arrived at the university but were unable to get closer due to the amount of rescue and police vehicles. Jeongyeon got out and began to run past the carnage, looking desperately for his friends.

People were crying and the entire place was chaotic.

“Where are you?” he whispered to himself as he ran. I’ll never forgive myself if something happens to her.

“SIR!” Donghae yelled and pointed at an ambulance. There was Momo, seated on the ground with some blood on her face. She was staring blankly at the ground, looking very lost. Jeongyeon immediately ran towards her and knelt down.

“Momo.” He said breathily. She looked up at him and began to cry. He immediately pulled her into his arms and rubbed her back to comfort her.

Donghae was yelling behind them at the reporters that had gathered after noticing the scene.

“s that Yoo Jeongyeon and his girlfriend?” one of them asked as they tried to snap pictures.

“IS THAT ALL YOU CARE ABOUT RIGHT NOW?” Jeongyeon roared and was about to lunge at him when he heard Donghae exclaim behind them.

“MA’AM” he yelled and caught Momo just in time before her head could hit the concrete floor. She had passed out. Paramedics rushed to take her to the hospital and Jeongyeon piled into the ambulance.

“She’s alright. She’s just in shock. Other than a couple of scraps and bruises, she’s all good.” The doctor said.

“Thank you.” Jeongyeon bowed. He approached Momo and sat down beside her. “Let’s go home.” He said and held her hand, leading her back to the car.

As they made their way back to the mansion, Jeongyeon returned the call to Junjin.

“Junjin, you called?”

“There are pictures of you and Ma’am circulating the web right now.”

“That … I’ll talk to my parents before releasing an official statement.” Jeongyeon replied.

“Will do.”

“And no one even asked about Momo.” He muttered under his breath as he hung up the call. When they reached, Jeongyeon quickly hopped out of the car and went over to the other side. Before Momo could get out, he scooped her into his arms and carried he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter