✓ Is He?

It's...Complicated.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Background Music: DVBBS & Borgeous – TSUNAMI)

@ 10:30 PM

He came into the club wearing a plain white shirt and blue jeans but still managed to attract the stares of many girls.

“Yo Yo!” he said and gave Chaeyoung a fist bump.

“Why you didn’t come today?” Jeongyeon asked.

“You did?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Let’s go outside and talk.” Jeongyeon nodded towards the balcony and the two went outside. Jeongyeon told Chaeyoung what had happened and the girl seemed surprised.

“You held an umbrella for her?”

“Yeah, why?”

CHAEYOUNG’S FLASHBACK

They were in a café, the three of them. Mina’s had broken her hand in a small accident at that time.

“Oh I have to go, it’s raining non-stop!” Mina said and stood up.

“Oh yeah take care babe.” Jeongyeon said absentmindedly and continued to play his mobile game.

“Take my umbrella.” Chaeyoung said and handed it to Mina who took it with a grateful smile.

“Chaeyoungiiie will always be the best!” Mina said and left a kiss on Chaeyoung’s cheek.

“Babe I am going.”

Jeongyeon only hummed but made no move to help Mina. The girl sighed and left. She tried to open the umbrella but couldn’t because of her hand that was in a cast.

“I will help you.” Chaeyoung said from behind her and took the umbrella gently from her hands, opening it for the girl. “The dance academy is near right?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Yeah.”

“Let’s go, I’ll send you.” she said and held the umbrella for Mina and they walked together.

Mina looked back at Jeongyeon who was still looking intently at his phone, replying his messages and she turned her attention back to Chaeyoung who was looking at her with a smile. Mina smiled back and looked ahead.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Hey!” Jeongyeon snapped his fingers in front of the girl’s face.

“Huh?”

“What were you thinking about?”

“Nothing, let’s go hyung!”

Jeongyeon went onto the dance floor and started to dance sensually with random girls. He drank and partied the night away.

He found himself on the couch a few minutes later, making out with a complete stranger when suddenly he pushed her away.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, sounding mildly irritated.

“Momo?” he said under his breath. He quickly got up and walked towards the girl, grabbing her arm.

“What are you doing here?” He asked and she looked at him in shock.

“Let’s go!” he hissed and dragged her to the roof where it was peaceful and quiet. He could see her clearly now and recognized the outfit as the worker’s outfit.

“You work here?” he asked incredulously.

She nodded. She was wearing a skirt and a shirt and her hair is tied up, exposing a good portion of her neck and collarbones.

“I am a waiteress in the V.I.P rooms.” he read off her nametag.

For some reason, Jeongyeon’s blood was boiling when he read that and he didn’t know why either.

“Ya, why did you go?” that girl said and left a kiss on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter