✓ Trouble

It's...Complicated.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean she is your wife?” his dad yelled.

“And who is she? At least Nayeon is the daughter of a politician but her?” his mum said.

Jeongyeon tighten his hand in Momo’s and pulled her closer to him.

“She is my wife from now on and you have to respect that!”

“I didn’t know your son is like this.” Nayeon’s dad stood up and left with his family, Nayeon looked at him he just nodded to her. He pulled Momo to the roof of the club and she struggled angrily against his hold.

“Look, I know you want to kill me at the moment but first, wear this, it’s cold.” he said, taking off his jacket and placing it around her shoulders.

“I will tell you what I was thinking of. Tomorrow morning, we’ll go sign the marriage papers. My objective is just to help your brother with his medical expenses. It’s hard for you to work so many odd jobs while still coping with university so I just want to help you out a little. No catch, it’s from my heart. I won’t expect you to pay me back or anything. We will just be legally married but you can go and date whatever guy you want, you don’t have to be with me all the time since this is just for show.” Jeongyeon paused and sighed.

“I will be the CEO next week so probably I’ll be so busy the next few days, you will go to university as per usual you won’t leave it. If you want, we can get divorced after some time and you can carry on with your own life. This is just for business anyway. I can’t marry Nayeon because she has a boyfriend and I don’t want to be the cause of their breakup.”

Momo was looking at him crossed arms but her gaze softened at how troubled he seemed.

“Oppa, dad wants to talk to you” Soojung appeared at the doorway.

“I will go now.” He said and went back down.

“There is a thing I want you all to know.” He explained as he walked through the door. He walked over and sat down on the couch. “When she was young, she suffered an awful shock which resulted in her inability to speak up.”

“You are joking right oppa?” Soojung said.

“But she is a nice person.”

“She is pregnant right?” his dad said.

“What? No!” he exclaimed.

“If she is, we understand because yo-”

“She’s not!” he said and stood up. “Tomorrow, she will move in to our mansion. Both her and her brother. This is final and you will respect my decision.”

“He is a changed man it seems. Let him have his way son. She seems like a good girl for him.” his grandfather said and patted Mr. Yoo’s back.

He left the room and saw her standing outside.

“Let’s go.” he said and held her hand gently. They got in and Jeongyeon start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter