✓ Mansion

It's...Complicated.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at the mansion the driver opened the door for Jeongyeon.

“Momo this is Donghae, my driver. You’ll be seeing him often.” he said and Donghae bowed 90˚ and Momo did the same and Jeongyeon smiled.

“And this is my secretary Junjin.” he said and Junjin bowed to her.

She held her brother’s hand and went inside the house

The helpers and chefs lined the door to greet Momo who started bowing to every single one of them.

“Momo you don’t have to bow to every person you see. Relax.” he chuckled.

They went upstairs to the living room which was connected to the dining area. Jeongyeon’s family were seated around the family area. Momo’s heart was thumping wildly in her chest. From now she was going to have new people around in her life. She bowed to his parents and grandfather.

“This is Momo. Hirai Momo, my wife.”

They looked at her brother

“Annyeonghasaeyo I am hirai Taeil.” he said cheerfully and bowed.

“Haha kyeopta!” Soojung squealed said but immediately kept quiet when her mom glared at her.

“I am Yoo Jun his grandfather.” his grandfather said and came to give her a hand shake and Taeil hair.

“I am Soojung, his sister, nice to meet you.” Soojung said and they shook hands.

“I am Yoo Seunjay, his father.” his dad nodded his head.

“I am Mirae, his mum.” she said but didn’t bow or show any fond expression.

“Let’s eat shall we?” his grandfather said and they went to the dinner table. His grandfather sat at the head of the table, Jeongyeon’s mum on his right and his dad on his left. Jeongyeon sat next to his father and Momo sat on his left, next to her sat Taeil and in front of Momo sat Soojung.

“So son, are you ready? You will be the CEO next week, the company is waiting for you.” his dad said.

“Nae , I will do my best.”

“We won’t say to the world that you are married now arasso? And you two try to be normal at university.” his grandfather said.

“Yes grandfather. I will work hard in my job and I will graduate, I promise.”

“She came with a kid as well. Is this really her brother?” his mum said while cutting her steak.

Momo lowered her head but her brother was looking at them cluelessly.

“Omma!” Jeongyeon said sharply.

“Yeah it can happen you know he is 7? 8? Maybe she got pregnant when she was young and gave birth to him on a young age. Right Momo-ssi? Oh wait, you don’t talk.”

“OMMA! ENOUGH!” Jeongyeon said and slammed his hands on the table.

“Taeil let’s go, I have Lego in my room.” Soojung said as she offered her hand to Taeil and he went upstairs with her.

“What? My words hurts you Momo-ssi?” his mum said while drinking her whiskey with a nonchalant expression but Momo didn’t look at her.

“We ate well, thank you.” he said and held Momo’s hand, leading her away from the dining table.

They quickly went to their room and Jeongyeon let Momo enter first. She looked around at the luxurious furniture and spacious room.

“This is our room from now on. You can use that closet over there and your bags are here. Here’s the contract.” Jeongyeon said and pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket.

 

Marriage contract

The wife and the husband won’t use any skin ship unless it’s in front of press or at meetings. The wife’s life and the husband’s life are separated, both can do whatever they want (dating, Relationships , etc.. ) BUT not in public. The marriage contract is available for 12 months, and then they will get a divorce. $10,000,000 will be transferred to the wife accounts after the divorcement. The Husband will pay for the wife’s brother treatment from A to Z.

 

 

The wife’s signature The Husband’s signature

__________ __________

 

 

 

“Is there anything you want to change?” he asked.

She was reading it while frowning. It looks like she made the worst decision of her life.

She took her pen and scribbled the 4th section and signed it and his eyebrows rose to his hairline in shock. He took out a small velvet box from his pants pocket and placed it on the table.

“We have to wear them if the news catches any word of it and oh, and your brother’s room is next to mine so don’t worry I will go and show it to him. I even bought some toys so he won’t get bored.” he said and left.

She sat on his bed and sighed. There was a long couch by the window with a couple of pillows. Perhaps they wouldn’t be sleeping on the same bed. She looked at her reflection in the full length mirror on the wall and sighed.

‘Your destiny is always like this Hirai Momo. Accept it’

She began to unpack her stuff and a few minutes later, he came back to his room. He looked at her and sat on the couch. He wasn’t used to her presence around him all the time. He took out his shoes and went to the bathroom and changed into his pyjamas. He usually sleeps shirtless but he can’t do that anymore. He came out to see Momo applying her lotions.

He sat on the couch; she came over and gave him a piece of paper.

‘I will sleep after few minutes sorry if I am bothering you’

“No no not at all, I can wait.” he said and she was organizing her stuff.

“Oh I won’t be going to university anymore. Chaeyoung would help me with the rest and I’ll only go for tests and exams. I’ll be busy learning about the company and how to do my job well.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter