✓ My First Love

It's...Complicated.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He pulled her arms off him and pushed her away from him a little.

“What are you doing here?”

“What are you doing here? This what you say after 2 years?” Mina said and was about to caress his face only to be avoided.

“Mina stop!” he said and took a step back.

“Anyway, I am hungry,” she said and moved to her regular seat.

“Don’t sit there,” he said.

“What?”

“It’s not your place anymore,” he said. He walked over to Momo and placed a hand on her shoulder.

“It’s hers now”

“Who is she?”

“My wife,” he said as he took Momo’s hand into his cold ones.

“What? Soojung, he is lying right?” Mina asked while looking at Soojung who shook her head.

“Oh, Mina is here? Welcome back darling.” his mum said when she emerged from the kitchen. They took their seats around the table and Mina was left with no choice but to sit beside Soojung and glared at the couple. The air felt like a rubber band pulled taut, ready to snap at any moment.

“Noona your nose is bleeding,” Taeil said as he hurriedly wiped Momo’s nose with some tissue. Jeongyeon grabbed more tissues and started wiping the blood as well.

“You need to keep your head up,” he said, not caring about Mina who was looking at them.

“When noona got stressed and sad her nose will bleed. Noona it’s okay” Taeil said and held Momo’s hand. Momo reached out to caress her little brother’s cheek.

“Get up,” Jeongyeon said while holding her hand and his other hand holding the tissue. He led her back to his room. “Lie on the bed.” She laid down and he sat next to her, her nose stopped bleeding.

“I think I need to clear somethings up.” he sighed. “Mina is my childhood friend, I knew her since I was 10. we grew up together and then we dated in the second year of high school. when we entered college, she started to get interested in ballet more than anything. when I was 22, I proposed to her because I knew she was pregnant but she had an abortion. she didn’t tell me that she had killed my so... we broke up and after 2-3 weeks, she left and lived in the US. I didn’t talk to her since that day, and now she is back “

Momo was just looking at him blankly, not knowing what to do.

“Your room didn’t change at all,” Mina said as she abruptly entered their room, causing both of them to jump. “Seriously oppa, your standards really rolled downhill. a deaf girl? you could do better.”

“MYOUI MINA!” he yelled.

“Let’s talk.” he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out to the garden.

“Why are you here, huh? why you didn’t stay with your ballet in the US?”

“I just couldn’t take it anymore. I missed you so much and I regret what I did.”

“It took you 2 years to realize your mistake? you could do better.” he mocked.

“You didn’t miss me?” she asked and stepped closer, playing with the front of his jacket. He avoided looking at her eyes and looked away but she crashed her lips into his. He didn’t want to react but like an instinct, he was about to respond when he saw Momo leaving with her bag and T ruler. He left Mina and ran to Momo.

“Going to school?” he asked and she nodded without looking at him. He took her ruler and bag. “I will drive you there,” he said and they walked to the car.

Mina, who was watching the exchange, frowned. He opens the door for her too, she thought.

 

Mina’s FLASHBACK

“Oh, the match at 8 PM.” Jeongyeon was talking on the phone while coming out of the car.

“Come in,” Chaeyoung said as she held the umbrella for her and opened the door since Mina’s hand was broken.

“Thank you Chaeng Chaeng.” Mina said. They looked at Jeongyeon who was fake punching Jackson and playing with him, not caring about a thing.

“When will he grow up?” Chaeyoung sighed.

“It’s okay.” Mina giggled.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina and smiled.

End Of FLASHBACK

 

‘Can you park somewhere? I want to tell you something.’

“Okay,” he said and parked the car near the university. He waited till she finished writing.

‘I don’t want to stand between you two, our marriage is just a contract. if you love her, follow your heart don’t th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter