✓ First Meeting

It's...Complicated.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON’S POV

It’s was the first day of a new school term at the university. Students were greeting each other after and catching up on lost time after the long break and the new students were a little lost and disoriented as they searched for their classes.

Yonsei University was of the most prestigious private universities in Korea. It boasted alumni of many popular and wealthy people and is attended by mostly the rich.

A loud roar of a fierce V12 engine resounded around the parking grounds as a sleek black Lamborghini pulled up in one of the parking lots, earning the attention of many students.

The engine switched off and out stepped the most handsome guy in the university.

He was wearing simple white shirt with black jeans and converse shoes. He stood next to his luxurious car and removed his sunglasses, causing some of the girls nearby to gasp and swoon over his looks. All eyes were on his nice broad shoulders and tall figure.

“Aigooo” he said under his breath while he stepped into the main building of the university.

“HYUNG!” a familiar voice called him.

“Son son son Chaeeyouuung !” Jeongyeon said as he walked up to her and hugged the short girl, lifting her up.

“We just saw each other yesterday...” Chaeyoung said while letting go

“Everyone is doing this so I’m just joining in.”

“Anyways, the new students looks nice.” he added as he looked at a girl passed by him wearing a short dress that ended at her mid-thigh. He let out a cat call as he checked out her .

“YA! Let’s go to the cafeteria the girls are there.” Chaeyoung said as she hit his shoulder, bringing his attention back to her.

“Nae nae.” he said and rested his arm around Chaeyoung’s shoulder

They walked to the cafeteria and he could see their friends sitting at their usual table. In the cafeteria, there was one table that none of the students would approach or even sit because it was an unspoken rule that only one certain group of people could sit there and that was Yoo Jeongyeon and his friends.

“Im Nayeoooon” he yelled with a wide grin on his face but the girl only glared at him.

“DON’T TALK TO ME!” she replied and looked away.

“Yeah, she is still mad.” Jihyo said as she took a sip from her cup of coffee.

“Ok when you are done being mad, do tell to me” he said as he sat down.

“DUBU DUBU!” he said and pinched Dahyun’s cheek

“Nae oppa.” she replied without taking her gaze off her phone.

“So how do you feel? It’s our last year woohoo! We are finally going to graduate!” Jihyo said as she clapped her hands together.

“But he still has that lesson he needs to take HAH! “ Nayeon said and pointed at Jeongyeon who rolled his eyes.

“Why you have to remind me?”

“Seriously oppa, why are you so bad at it?” Jihyo asked and Jeongyeon shrugged.

“I don’t know but I need to pass it so I can graduate.” he whined

“It’s just history!” Dahyun deadpanned.

“ART HISTORY!” Jeongyeon corrected, frustrated.

“We should go now. It’s 9 am and our lessons are starting soon.” Jihyo said and got up

The girls followed her and the last one was Jeongyeon.

He was walking with his hands tucked in his jean pockets and Chaeyoung was walking beside him.

“AHHH I hate university!!!” he whined and kicked at the floor.

“Ayyy come on hyung! It’s our last year and you can work at your dad’s company! You’re the lucky one because we would have to find our own jobs!”

“Not that much ...”

“PABO” she said and they went into the lecture hall. They had the luxury of picking their seats in the hall so they all sat down at the very back.

A few hours passed and they are going from class to class as their lessons changed.

“I am bored.” he said and stood up.

“Ya~ the teacher will come soon.” Jihyo whispered and motioned for him to sit down.

“I don’t caaare I am leaving.” He said and left the lecture hall.

 

-

 

Jeongyeon was looking so intently at his phone that he didn’t look where he was going and he bumped into someone. He could feel his white shirt turn damp and it stuck to his skin as the person’s drink spilled onto his shirt.

“AHHHH AIISH!” he yelled.

He looked up to see a blonde girl in front of him, looking a little apologetic.

“LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY SHIRT!!!!” he yelled, pulling it away from his body. There was a large, distinct patch of brown that contrasted the once white shirt. It was coffee.

The girl began to bow repeatedly in apology but he pushed her against the wall.

“YA! This was one of my favourite shirts!!! Do you know I am?”

She shook her head, eyes widened and her pupils shook slightly in fear.

“Apologize!” Jeongyeon demanded.

The girl only stared back at him and remained silent.

“Ya are you deaf or something? Are you stupid? Why are you just-” he was saying as he poked her forehead.

“Oh my god are you okay?” A black haired girl came and looked at the blondie.

“Are- are- are you okay? Excuse me but she spilled the Nescafe on my favourite shirt and you are asking about her?” He exclaimed in disbelief.

The blonde was shaking noticeably as she took out a small pink notebook and a pen and started writing something on the pages.

Jeongyeon was looking at her with one eyebrow up in question.

“You don’t have to do it!” the black haired said to the blonde girl but she ignored her.

She showed him the paper.

“If you want, I can wash it for you and bring it back to you tomorrow. I am sorry for being clumsy.” he read it out loud.

“Fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter