This is BAD....

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

Annyeong Reader! I just found out that I put Sunggyu's name as Kim instead of Nam because I'm an IDIOT!...so...just pretend that WooGyu's mother married twice. Gyu was born first, then his dad died so their mother married again and NamStar came. Mainhe....I don't really know why I had to put that it..AND! I am guessing that you might know what’s going to happen next….

A cold breeze hit Sunny as she stepped out of the restaurant, *Curse me for NOT bringing a coat* Sunny scolded herself. She shivered and trailed slowly behind Eli, he noticed that Sunny was walking slowly so he took off his blazer and wrapped it round her. “You need it more than I do, Sunshine…” he smiled softly. “Kamsahamnida Eli…” Sunny smiled.

Not from far away, a certain someone was watching the soon-to-be married couple from afar, he squinted his eyes to see a better view of Sunny and Eli since he was quite a distance away from them. *Is it who I think it is?* the person thought to himself, *Aniyo…it can’t be. Ever since Yoona’s Wedding Disaster…he should’ve learnt his lesson to leave her. Gosh! Doesn’t that man understand Korean?! But wait a minute, how come they seem so close with each other? How come she smiled at him when he gave her his blazer? WHAT IS GOING ON?!*

“Appa? What’s wrong? You’ve been spacing for 5 minutes! What has gotten into you?” MinYoung questioned him. “Yeah…Nam Woohyun! What’s happening to you? You looking at girls ey?” Sunggyu smirked, Woohyun glared at his older brother and lightly pushed his shoulder. “Did you see that kids?! Your appa pushed me!” Sunggyu whined, “Oh be quiet Sunggy-” “Appa! That’s not the way to behave to uncle!” Yoogeun scolded Woohyun.

Woohyun stayed quiet and diverted his gaze back to Sunny and Eli who were joking with each other. *It’s Sunny…and him…* Woohyun thought to himself. Taeyeon - who was watching Woohyun carefully, followed his gaze and widened her eyes. *CRAP! WOOHYUN CAUGHT SUNNY AND ELI TOGETHER!! THIS IS BAD! BAD! BAD I TELL YOU! Eotteokhe?!* Taeyeon cursed in her mind, she quickly nudged Sunggyu and nodded her was towards Woohyun's gaze. "This is bad....." Sunggyu whispered to Taeyeon, "OPPA!" Taeyeon suddenly shouted, Woohyun looked at her with a questioning look. "Waeyo?" Woohyun asked her. "Urm...let's help the  children with...stuff!" Taeyeon lied and dragged Woohyun with her to the children.

*Yeonnie dongseang is really acting weird..* Woohyun realized Taeyeon's behavior and called out for her "Kim Taeyeon...come here." Taeyeon suddenly froze at Woohyun's words, they were sharp, serious and stern. Woohyun had never called Taeyeon's name fully, only when he is being playfully angry, but this time it was serious. "Deh..oppa?" Taeyeon smiled weakly. "Why are you acting like this weirdly....." 

"Shoot.." Taeyeon cursed under her breath. 

"Tell me Kim Taeyeon." 

"Urm...well-"

"Get to the point Taeyeon."

"SunnyishavinganarrangedmarriagewithEli! Pleaseforgetaboutwhatisaidbecausei'mnotsupposedtotellyou!" Taeyeon speed talked and ran to Sunggyu before Woohyun could grab her and tell her to speak properly, but understanding the speed talk, Woohyun heard everything Taeyeon said *Kim Taeyeon says..."Sunny is having an arranged marriage with Eli! Please forget about what I said because I'm not supposed to tell you!" Eotteokhe?!*.

~01/05/12