A Playback of the Past

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

Sunny couldn't finish her sentence when ALL the Nam siblings dragged her to the muscular man. "Yoona! Yoogeun! MinYoung! Mason! Where did you run off to?" the man asked. "DADDY! Meet Miss Sunny!"

Sunny's eyes moved from the Nam siblings to the muscular man. "Annyeonghaseyo Lee Soon Kyu imnida, the children call me Miss Sunny" Sunny smiled at Mr Nam. "Annyeonghaseyo Nam Woohyun imnida, but call me Wooohyun" Woohyun smiled back. "I hope my children have not been a pain in the ...because they normally are." he joked which made Sunny laugh.

*What a nice smile.....almost angelic-WHAT?!*'Woohyun cursed his thoughts and Sunny looked at him weirdly. "Aniyo, you children are perfectly fine. They are one of the top students" "Ah, that's good to know Miss Sunny!" "Please, call me Sunny..." Sunny said, Woohyun smiled and nodded in response. "Appa! Appa!" Mason tugged onto his fathers blazer, "Neh Mason?" Woohyun looked down onto his son, "Appa....are you pick us up?" Mason said in broken words. "OF COURSE!" Woohyun hugged his children at once and they laughed.

Sunny watched as she saw the happy family which was infront of her, it reminded her of her past with her brother before he left.

----FLASHBACK----

A little girl rushed to the gates of her new school, she was so thrilled to be in a brighter school, since her old school was dull. "OPPA! OPPA! PALI! PALI!" the little girl shouted at her oppa who was having trouble keeping up. "YAH! SUNGMIN OPPA! PALI!" the little girl shouted again.

 

"Yah~ Sunny-ah! How can you run this fast?!" Sungmin said inbetween breaths.

The little girl, Sunny, giggled at her older brother. "Yah! YOUR GETTING OLD!" Sunny joked but Sungmin took it the wrong way.

"Yea-WHAT?! I AM NOT GETTING OLD!! IT'S JUST THAT I'M NOT THE ENERGY PILL OF THE FAMILY!! YOU ARE!! AND ONE MORE THING! DON'T YOU 'YAH!' ME SOON KYU!" Sungmin yelled at Sunny. Slowly, tears streamed down Sunny's innocent face. Sungmin's angry face turned into a guilty one, he regreted all the days he made Sunny cry, he couldn't help his sensitivity, it was something he was born with.

"M-mianhae  S-s-sungmin o-oppa..." Sunny sobbed, Sungmin bent down to Sunny's height. "No dongsaeng.....it was oppas fault for shouting at you.....oppa should've know you would be joking....it's just that oppa is sensitive.....oppa didn't mean to shout at Soon Kyu..." Sungmin consoled Sunny.

Sunny looked at Sungmin with teary eyes, Sungmin wiped the tears from her face and smiled causing her to smile back. "Oppa is BERRY sowy...." Sungmin said childishly, Sunny giggled "Oppa....if your BERRY SOWY......you will get me a BERRY LOLLY, right?" Sungmin smiled at his dongsaeng as she gave him the puppy eyes, he then nodded and took out a berry-flavored lollipop from his coat pocket. Sunny's eyes looked like they sparkled when she saw the lollipop in her dear brothers hand, unknowingly she took grabbed the lollipop, took of its wrapper and ate it.

"That's my Soon Kyu..." Sungmin ruffled Sunny's hair. "Oppa! Oppa!" Sunny tugged onto her brothers blazer, "Neh Sunny?" Sungmin looked down onto his sister, "Oppa.....are you picking me up?" Sunny said with puppy eyes. "OF COURSE!" Sungmin hugged his little sister and they laughed.

----FLASHBACK ENDED----

"Urm....Miss Sunny?" Mason tugged onto Sunny's hand after their family hug had ended. Sunny suddenly snapped back into reality and coughed. "Miss Sunny......are you okay?" Yoona looked at her favorite teacher with concern. YooGeun and MinYoung looked at Miss Sunny's face, she had a little tear stains on both sides of her cheeks. More little tears trickilng down her right and left cheeks. "Miss Sunny......were you....crying?" MinYoung pointed at Sunny's tear-stained face. Sunny wiped her cheeks and gave MinYoung a 'I am okay' smile. MinYoung nodded still suspicious, while the other Nam siblings nodded. Woohyun looked at Sunny, still checking if she is alright, but with her meaningful smile, he gave up and smiled.

BRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNG~

The school bell rung signalling it was time to go inside. Sunny wiped her left over tears and guided the children into the school building. "Annyeong appa!" Yoona, YooGeun, MinYoung and Mason waved goodbye. "I'll take EXTRA care of them Mr Nam...." Sunny said. "Thanks Sunny...." Woohyun walked away but turned around once more "Call me Woohyun..." Woohyun winked and strolled back to his car. Sunny was stunned by his killer wink, she stood there frozen for quiet some time until the second bell rang. Sunny walked into the school with an unknowing smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HELLO DEAR READERS! ( ^_^)/ やぁ! 

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? よろしくぅ(^o^)/ 

WAS IT BAD? m(_ _)m ゴメンナサイ 

SERIOUSLY DEAR READERS......I AM LOSING HOPE TO UPDATE THIS STORY. \(--)/ マイッタ