HE'S MY ARRANGED FIANCÉ?!?!

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
Ding~ Dong~ Ding~ Dong~

The door bell rung in Sunny's house, she quickly ran to the door and to her surprise, it was her mother, brother and father! "UMMA! APPA! OPPA!" Sunny smiled and hugged them, "Sunny!" they all smiled. "Appa...how are you feeling?" Sunny asked, tears formed in her eyes, "I'm okay my sweet Sun...appa is just having some minor breathing problems..no biggie.." Mr Lee smiled. Sunny smiled and hugged her father again, "Sungmin oppa! How is your business in Finace with Super Junior oppas?" "Great! We have a lot of businesses all over the world : Philippines, Korea, Japan, USA, UK and many other places!" Sungmin smiled. "How about you umma?" "I'm great Soon Kyu-ah....i've missed you very much!" Mrs Lee smiled.

"Not that I'm complaining...but...why are you guys here? Isn't oppa supposed to be in Philippines with Fishy (Donghae) oppa? And umma and appa...aren't you supposed to be in the company with uncles?" Sunny asked, Mr as Mrs Lee looked at eachother worriedly, they knew if they didn't do the deal they made with a certain person, their business would be closed down. Sungmin, who was standing quietly, hung his head down low and led everyone into the living room. "What's wrong umma? Appa? Oppa?" Sunny asked confused, she saw the apologetic faces of her family.

*Mianhe Sunshine...but if we don't do this..our business will be closed down and we won't have enough money to pay for appa's medications, surgery and care, and if appa doesn't get the right treatment...he'll die! I know you still hate him for what he has done to you. I heard what happened from Taeyeon just a few hours ago. He came to appa's office and threatened that he will close down the business if we don't let him get married to you. Mianhe Sunny...Mianhe...I know you'll end up hating us after this...* Mrs Lee thought, "Break it to her yeobo..." Mrs Lee said crying. "Umma..what-" "Your getting married.." Mr Lee quickly stated.

Sunny's eyes widened in shock and horror, she slammed her hand against , *ANIYO! This CAN'T be happening! I've just only realized my feelings for Woohyun!* Sunny thought and started to cry. "Mianhe Sunny-ah...b-b-but our business i-is failing....they said they'll close it down...he-he, your fiancé, is a wealthy man Sunny. He'll take care of you..." Mrs Lee half-lied and cried even more, she felt so guilty or telling her daughter lies. Half of what Mrs Lee said was true and the other half was false, the true thing was that their business was going to be closed down BUT that person threatened to close it down.

"And if the business closes down Sunny, we won't have enough money to pay for EVERYTHING. The house, the bills, the maids, the butlers, the company, my company, appa's medications, appa's sergery, appa's care and appa's special treatment to help him live..." Sungmin explained. Sungmin, Mr and Mrs Lee paused, "I'll do it umma and appa..." Sunny said, "For you all...I promise I won't let you guys down..." Everyone was shocked, they looked at Sunny shocked, they coudn't believe how nice she was. Yeah she was family and all, they knew he was caring BUT NOT this caring to marry someone who she doesn't(?) know.

"Who am I marrying then?" Sunny asked.

"Me." a voice spoke, a tall man and out from behind the living room door, "ELI? I'M MARRYING KIM ELI?!?!?!!" Sunny screamed, "Yes." Eli smiled at her "Yes I am...yeobo.."

*Ani....what about Woohyun? What about the person who cares for me the most? What about the one that saved me from this monster? What about the person I......LOVE?!* Sunny thought, "We're getting married yeobo.." Eli smiled and kissed Sunny on the forehead, Sunny stood shocked. "Better get going...come on umma, appa and hyung...I'll drive you home..." Eli smiled and left with everyone else. *I HOPE YOUR HAPPY KIM ELI!* Mrs Lee cursed Eli in her mind as she got into his car and drive home.

Sunny sat on the floor crying her eyes out, she picked up her iPhone4s an dialled Taeyeon's number. "Taeyeon...come....quick..." Sunny's voice cracked, immediately, Taeyeon hung up the phone and drive off to Sunny's house.

~11/04/12