I'm Apparently In a Relationship with You...

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
"Your going to hurt your eyes if your keep reading that note I have you......" a voice said from behind. Sunny instantly recognized that voice and didn't turn around, if she did, she would have seen the man that crushed her a few years ago in senior year of high school. Years welled up in her eyes, she didn't dare to turn around. "Look at me Sunny....." the voice said, Sunny slowly turned and saw the man. "It's me Sunny.....Kim Kyoungjae..." the man said. "No..Scratch that...It's Kim ELi"

"You..." Sunny coldly whispered eyeing him darkly, it was the first time she had ever did this to someone and boy was it scary. Eli stepped back a bit seeing Sunny's cold glare but still proceeded to speak "My Sunshine...I'm sorry I left you to go to America and then cheating on you....I didn't know what I was thinking then. That girl, she..she..started off! You know men have needs! I haven't had a kiss off you ever since we dated! You always stuck to holding hands and sitting next to eachother! Nothing more, nothing less!" "ELi" Sunny started off trying to stay calm and strong rather than shouting and breaking down into tears. "I.Saw.The.Whole.Thing.With.My.Own.Eyes. I saw you leaning in first. Listen Kim Kyoungjae. We are over and we always have been. You said you'd wait until I was ready! I WASN'T READY AT THAT TIME!" she finally burst out, angry tears formed in her eyes but she held them in.

"Sunny....I'm sorry..." Eli said sincerely and hung his his down low on shame. Sunny, on the other hand, was angry and didn't even listen to a word he said, she tried her best to stay calm but the sight of Eli just made her angrier. "Get.Out.Of.Here.Now." Sunny said between her teeth, Eli looked up and smirked. He stepped closer to Sunny. Every step he took, Sunny took a step back until her back was against the wall. Seeing Sunny against the wall, Eli quickened his steps an leaned into sunny making the space between them no more. Sunny was stunned at his actions, she tried to pull his off but her body didn't move at all, this was a perfect time to properly trap Sunny so Eli grabbed her hands and pushed then against the wall so she couldn't move. His legs were trapping Sunny's legs so she couldn't kick him of escape him while his body was pressed against her. 

"You know Sunny.." Eli said making his breath tickled Sunny's neck, "I've been waiting for this ever since I asked you, the Princess and Queen of the school, to be my girlfriend.." Eli slowly leaned in and crashed his lips against Sunny's before she could curse at him. But this kiss don't last long because someone had punched  Eli in the face, which cause Eli to fall onto the ground. "WHAT THE HECK?!?!" Eli yelled holding his cheek, Sunny looked up at the person who had just saved her before Eli could eat her up. Too her surprise, it was Woohyun looking not so friendly. 

"Why.The.Heck.Are.You.Going.Round.Kissing.Innocent.Beautiful.And.Cute.Ladies?" Woohyun asked word for word. "So this is your new boyfriend Sunny?" Eli asked smirking at Woohyun. "What if I am?" Woohyun said making Sunny's heart flip even though it wasn't true. "Is this thing telling the truth Sunny?" Eli pointed at Woohyun. She looked at Woohyun who looked at her almost saying 'Say yes or else you want to get by this guy'. "He is Eli....like it or not, we love each other and you can't do anything about it." Woohyun was not expecting that, Sunny's words seemed to make his heart flip though what she said wasn't true even though he wanted it to be. Woohyun follows Sunny's lovey-dovey act and wrapped his arms around Sunny's waist and resting his was against her shoulder, he breathed in and smelled the sweet sense of Sunny's perfume. They both blushed and looked at eachother in the eyes. Eli stood up and dusted his blazer. 

"Prove it." Eli said getting suspicious, he smirked when he saw that Sunny ad Woohyun didn't do anything. "So your not actually dating huh?" Eli laughed, "Since your not, I'd like to take what was once mine.." he tied to reach out for Sunny but Woohyun pulled her back. "Want us to prove it? We'll prove it then!" Woohyun said and then pressed his lips against Sunny's. His kiss seemed to be sincere, it didn't feel like a fake kiss to Sunny and Woohyun knew well that the kiss wasn't fake at all. He knew he meant it with all his heart. Woohyun broke the kiss first and then glared at Eli. "Well.....I guess you are a couple...I better get going then..." Eli said embarrassed and then walked out of the Staff room.

Not even realizing, Woohyun had his arms wrapped around Sunny's waist. Sunny noticed so then she lightly pushed Woohyun off, he apologized. "It's okay...and thanks for saving me from my ex-boyfriend....but you really shouldn't have.." Sunny said feeling guilty that Woohyun had to be involved in an embarrassing scenario. "What? And let you get eaten alive or even by that man? No way! I want to keep my Sunshine pure!" the words 'my sunshine' seemed to make both their hearts flip. They both looked at the time and saw that it was just 2 hours until Sunny's shift was going to end, Sunny told Woohyun that she still had work so she couldn't stay and talk to him. Woohyun understood but offered to send her home after she finished her shift, which she couldn't say no too.