Encountering....who?

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
Sunny and Teayeon smiled and introduced themselves since only Sungjong, SunGyu, Woohyun and SungYeol knew them both.

After introducing themselves, Sunny and Taeyeon had to go back to work as well as Infinite, they bid there goodbye to each other and parted. 

It was now 8 o'clock and the cafe had to close. "Unnies! I have to go Yonghwa oppa is waiting outside!" Seohyun said, "Ooooh maknae and we soon-to-be-husband!" Yoona teased. "Oh yeah? How 'bout you unnie? Taecyeon oppa is outside!" Seohyun smirked pointing at Yoona's soon-to-be-husband who was standing outside wearing a tux. Yoona covered her face in embarrassment while the other girls laughed at her. "I'll be going then....come on Seohyun! Yonghwa is waiting!" Yoona pulled the maknae with her outside.

"I should get going to guys, and besides, Jay is picking me up!" Jessica squealed and rushed outside greeting her boyfriend. "Tiffany? Come one!" a boy came in signaling Tiffany to hurry up, "Yah! Siwon! Don't tell me to hurry up!" Tiffany scolded Siwon, "Mian babes.....it's just that my umma wants to meet you know!" "Oh! Okay! Coming! Bye Unnies and dongsaengs!" Tiffany ran to Siwon and waved goodbye. 

"Changmin oppa!" Sooyong squealed and rushed the Changmin, "Bye Unnies!" "Bye Soo!" Sunny, Taeyeon Yuri and Hyoyeon waved, "Aish! Am I the ONLY one who IS married?" Taeyeon questioned, the three other girls nodded and giggled at their unnie. "Taeyeon unnie.....SunGyu wants to get to the making-kids part of your relationship" Hyoyeon teases earning a slap from the older girl.

"Agoooo...unnie don't worry, Yoona is going to get married soon! You won't be the only one!" Yuri consoled the elder girl. "Better be going Taeyeon and Sunny unnie! See ya later Yul!" Hyoyeon walked away hand-in-hand with her boyfriend,  Eunhyuk, who had just arrived. "They're all growing up so fast..." Taeyeon fake cried, Sunny giggled and played along, "I know unnie...." Yuri giggled at her choding unnies. "You too Yul... Taeyang is outside....with flowers!" Sunny and Taeyeon faked cried even more, Yuri laughed and hugged her unnies then left with her boyfriend. 

"What's up with everyone having boyfriends and a husband?!" Sunny kicked the table in frustration, "Yah~ Sunny-ah....you'll find someone....soon..." Taeyeon smiled "Wait here okays...I need to get my back in the staff room." Sunny nodded and waited for Taeyeon.

TIIIIIINNNNNNG!

The cafe bell rung, "I'm sorry but we're closed..." Sunny explained to the customer who had his head down, "Chincha?" the costumer lifted his head revealing one of the most handsome faces Sunny had ever seen. 

"N-Neh...b-b-but we are o-open tomorrow.." Sunny stuttered because of how handsome he was. The customer smiled, *GOSH! His smile!* Sunny thought spazzing inside but keeping cool in the outside. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Lee Kiseop by the way...." the customer took out his hand and Sunny gladly shook it. "Sunny..." "Sunny...what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl..." Kiseop smiled, "Well since your closed I better be off then....bye Sunny!" Kiseop wars goodbye and left the cafe. Taeyeon came back and apologized because she took so long. Sunny nodded and they both went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KISEOP APPEARED!! So that means........the drama is starting soon! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆