Sunny...meet Infinite! And your younger BROTHER! : Part 2

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
"Here are your coffees!" Sunny smiled and placed each one in front of all the 7 boys.

She didn't look at the boys while she put their drinks in front of them, suddenly a voice spoke. "Noona? Sunny noona?" Sunny looked up at the person who called her, she saw a familiar brown-haired, feminine looking boy. "Jonggie? Sungjongie?" Sunny tilting her head to the side a bit, "Neh noona! It's me Lee Sungjong you're brother!" the boy named Sungjong smiled and stood up to hug Sunny.

Sunny hugged him back and said "Sungjongie! I haven't seen you sine you went to America to find oppa! Waaaa....your a year younger than me, neh? 21 years old?" "Neh noona, I am 21! I am a grown man!" Sungjong held up a peace sign and and stuck his lips out, "Sungjong-ah....seriously...that's not what men do!" a mysterious looking boy scoffed. "L hyung....that was mean...." Sungjong pouted at L while he gave Sungjong a glare. 

"Aigoo....my dongsaeng is so cute!" Sunny pinched Sungjong's cheeks, "Not as cute as my noona!" Sungjong returned the pinch-of-the-cheeks to Sunny. "Noonas! You want me to introduce ourselves?" Sungjong asked his noonas Sunny and Taeyeon, "Urmmmmm....sure!" the girls replied. "Come on hyungs! By the way noonas, you know how you and your friends are known as GIRLS GENERATION, well we are known as INFINITE! We sing and dance like you too noonas! And,  hyungs, noonas don't mind if we speak informal." Sunny and Taeyeon giggled and nodded agreeing that the guys could talk informally to them.

"Annyeong! Lee Sungjong imnida! I am the maknae of the group! I am the cute adorable one in the group"

"Annyeong! Kim Myungsoo imnida. I am also known as L. I am the visual of the group."

"Annyeong! You both know me, SungYeol imnida! The chodding of the group!"

"Annyeong! I am HO to the YA! Hoya imnida, I am the dance machine of the group!" 

"Annyeong! Jang Dongwoo imnida! I am Jjang (the best) DONG to the WOO! I am the rapper of the group!" "And don't forget the dino of the group..." "What was that Hoya?!" "Nothing hyung..." Hoya said innocently. "Good boy..." Dongwoo said patting Hoya's head making Sunny and Taeyeon giggle at his actions.

"SunGyu imnida! I am the fit husband of Kim Taeyeon and I am the leader of the group."

"And last, but not least. Nam Woohyun! You both know me..." 

Sunny and Teayeon smiled and introduced themselves since only Sungjong, SunGyu, Woohyun and SungYeol knew them both.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Dear Readers! I know this chappie isn't really much! It's just that I want Sunny to meet ALL of Infinite at once instead of making them encounters, and then that's when UKISS come along! YAY~ Don't worry ELi is coming soon! Don't stop reading!